Selwood continues as framework partner at Anglian Water
Pump rental solutions supplier Selwood has retained its position as a framework partner to Anglian Water for a further five years.
The refreshed arrangement sees Selwood’s specialists become framework suppliers to Anglian Water, providing pumps and ancillary equipment for planned and emergency requirements. Selwood, which supplies around 70% of UK water companies, has been an official supplier for Anglian Water since winning the framework agreement in August 2011.
Richard Brown, Selwood’s managing director for UK Pump Rental, said: “We are very proud to once again be chosen as a key partner to Anglian Water. Often frameworks can focus on headline price alone, but we are pleased that Anglian Water has also recognised Selwood’s commitment to investment in products, people and resource in this process.
“With financial risks to the water industry increasing, as fines of up to £20M are imposed for breaches, it is more important than ever that the industry considers the technical and physical capabilities of their supply chain partners.
“The fact that we have retained our position as a framework partner is a credit to Selwood and to Anglian Water’s dedication to supplying the very best technical support and service to our clients.”
- Joint venture changes flow meter market A new joint venture (JV) has been formed by the merger of Flowtechnik, the process flow meter division of Hydrotechnik UK,... Read More >
- Anglian fined £50k for Essex sewage spill Anglian Water has been fined £50,000 after sewage contaminated a brook through an emergency overflow pipe killing more than... Read More >
- Anglian in 3D printing trial with Sheffield University Anglian Water is exploring the future of 3D printing technology through a collaboration with The Sheffield Water Centre,... Read More >
- Offsite build for Affinity pumping station Taking a pioneering new approach to a borehole pumping station upgrade in Essex, Affinity Water minimised asset downtime... Read More >
- Anglian Water ends long search to improve pump station efficiency After nearly six years, Anglian Water has finally found a solution to improve efficiency at one of the largest raw water... Read More >
- Hidrostal solves problematic pump issue in residential development When a network pumping station in the Anglian Water region was suffering from repeated blockages, a more effective... Read More >
- What will the pump of the future look like? How will the pump play its part in the digital future represented by industry 4.0? Bryan Orchard explores how one... Read More >
- Component pricing: a disposable dilemma When working out the whole-life cost of a pump or similar equipment, one variable is how often components need to be... Read More >