Selwood continues as framework partner at Anglian Water
Pump rental solutions supplier Selwood has retained its position as a framework partner to Anglian Water for a further five years.
The refreshed arrangement sees Selwood’s specialists become framework suppliers to Anglian Water, providing pumps and ancillary equipment for planned and emergency requirements. Selwood, which supplies around 70% of UK water companies, has been an official supplier for Anglian Water since winning the framework agreement in August 2011.
Richard Brown, Selwood’s managing director for UK Pump Rental, said: “We are very proud to once again be chosen as a key partner to Anglian Water. Often frameworks can focus on headline price alone, but we are pleased that Anglian Water has also recognised Selwood’s commitment to investment in products, people and resource in this process.
“With financial risks to the water industry increasing, as fines of up to £20M are imposed for breaches, it is more important than ever that the industry considers the technical and physical capabilities of their supply chain partners.
“The fact that we have retained our position as a framework partner is a credit to Selwood and to Anglian Water’s dedication to supplying the very best technical support and service to our clients.”
- Record-breaking pumps ordered for Hull A contract for the design, manufacture and installation of one of the world's largest Archimedes screw pumping stations... Read More >
- Anglian Water contributes £100K for coastal management strategy Anglian Water has announced it is contributing £100,000 of funding to the Wash East Coastal Management Strategy to help... Read More >
- Ten-year Severn Trent framework for Turner and Townsend Turner & Townsend, the global programme management and construction consultancy, has been awarded a ten-year framework... Read More >
- Hidrostal solves problematic pump issue in residential development When a network pumping station in the Anglian Water region was suffering from repeated blockages, a more effective... Read More >
- What will the pump of the future look like? How will the pump play its part in the digital future represented by industry 4.0? Bryan Orchard explores how one... Read More >
- Component pricing: a disposable dilemma When working out the whole-life cost of a pump or similar equipment, one variable is how often components need to be... Read More >
- Selwood provides green solution to overpumping job When overpumping was required during an upgrade of a Wessex Water pumping station in Somerset, the rental of an... Read More >
- Interview: Duncan Lewis, Managing Director, Xylem Whether it is data capture, servicing and maintenance or energy-saving optimisation, pump manufacturers now offer so much... Read More >