Selwood continues as framework partner at Anglian Water
Pump rental solutions supplier Selwood has retained its position as a framework partner to Anglian Water for a further five years.
The refreshed arrangement sees Selwood’s specialists become framework suppliers to Anglian Water, providing pumps and ancillary equipment for planned and emergency requirements. Selwood, which supplies around 70% of UK water companies, has been an official supplier for Anglian Water since winning the framework agreement in August 2011.
Richard Brown, Selwood’s managing director for UK Pump Rental, said: “We are very proud to once again be chosen as a key partner to Anglian Water. Often frameworks can focus on headline price alone, but we are pleased that Anglian Water has also recognised Selwood’s commitment to investment in products, people and resource in this process.
“With financial risks to the water industry increasing, as fines of up to £20M are imposed for breaches, it is more important than ever that the industry considers the technical and physical capabilities of their supply chain partners.
“The fact that we have retained our position as a framework partner is a credit to Selwood and to Anglian Water’s dedication to supplying the very best technical support and service to our clients.”
- Thames Water issues EUR60M tender for automation services Thames Water has issued a tender worth between €25M and €60M for its control and automation systems and... Read More >
- Kier reports strong order books Integrated construction, services and property group Kier says it is on course to meet its board's expectations for the... Read More >
- Network Rail's pump rental deal for Selwood Pump rental specialist Selwood has been awarded a three-year contract to supply pumping solutions to Network Rail for use... Read More >
- Pump maintenance: keeping it pumping Maintaining pumps in top condition is a vital consideration in the totex equation for pumping assets, and water utilities... Read More >
- Why do motors fail? Pump motors can run for half a century if they are properly maintained, writes Dave Hawley Read More >
- Becoming a smart pump buyer When specifying a new pumping system, asset owners need to be able to answer key questions about their requirements,... Read More >
- Dewatering pump maintenance: Keep moving Maintaining your dewatering pumps goes a long way, writes Joe Moser, pump product manager, Atlas Copco Construction... Read More >
- Offsite build for Affinity pumping station Taking a pioneering new approach to a borehole pumping station upgrade in Essex, Affinity Water minimised asset downtime... Read More >