RAA wins AMP6 deal at Severn Trent Water
Richard Allitt Associates (RAA) has been appointed to Severn Trent Water's AMP6 Sewerage Management team. This contract, worth up to £49M, is for a range of consultancy services during AMP6 including network modelling and analysis for urban and rural catchment areas, hydraulic model maintenance and Integrated Urban Drainage studies within the Severn Trent area.
RAA has been part of this key team for more than ten years and managing director Richard Allitt commented: “We are delighted to have been appointed by Severn Trent to deliver this major AMP6 contract, and are excited to be building on the work we have undertaken in previous AMP periods.
We’ve developed a successful long-term relationship with Severn Trent Water and this appointment confirms our role as a leading provider of hydraulic modelling and innovative solutions for the urban drainage industry.”
- Thames Water picks two joint ventures for AMP6 work Two joint ventures, Agility and KCD, are to work with Thames Water in a new alliance that will deliver up to £1bn worth of... Read More >
- UU gets go-ahead to provide loans to JV retail business United Utilities (UU) has been given the go-ahead from Ofwat to provide loans to its joint venture company, which it set... Read More >
- Severn Trent appeals to customers to help locate private pumping stations Severn Trent Water is appealing to customers to help it locate a large number of private pumping stations. The move comes... Read More >
- Project Focus: Anglian Water uses mapping tool for retrofit SuDS As part of its plans to shape and develop its surface water management strategy, Anglian Water has been working with a... Read More >
- Digging Deeper: Making the case for resilience Building resilience requires water utilities to have a clear and systematic understanding of risk across their business,... Read More >
- Comment: Sustainable ways to prevent flooding With traditional methods of removing floodwater no longer fit for purpose, it's time to find out whether sustainable... Read More >
- Project Focus: Smart flood alleviation system protects Portsmouth A smart hydrometereological system was installed to monitor flood risk in the south coast city, with real-time sewer level... Read More >
- Project Focus: Canals provide capacity for 21st Century flood protection A 19km stretch of canal near Glasgow is to be given a stormwater drainage role, in an innovative project which... Read More >