RAA wins AMP6 deal at Severn Trent Water
Richard Allitt Associates (RAA) has been appointed to Severn Trent Water's AMP6 Sewerage Management team. This contract, worth up to £49M, is for a range of consultancy services during AMP6 including network modelling and analysis for urban and rural catchment areas, hydraulic model maintenance and Integrated Urban Drainage studies within the Severn Trent area.
RAA has been part of this key team for more than ten years and managing director Richard Allitt commented: “We are delighted to have been appointed by Severn Trent to deliver this major AMP6 contract, and are excited to be building on the work we have undertaken in previous AMP periods.
We’ve developed a successful long-term relationship with Severn Trent Water and this appointment confirms our role as a leading provider of hydraulic modelling and innovative solutions for the urban drainage industry.”
- Severn Trent blames leaking valve for pollution incident The Environment Agency (EA) is investigating a pollution incident after sewage leaked into the River Biam in Aylestone,... Read More >
- Southern Water servicing contract for Hydro Hydro's wastewater division is to continue servicing and maintaining the Hydro SludgeScreen primary sludge screening and... Read More >
- London Assembly calls for Thames Water drainage network assessment The London Assembly's environment committee wants Thames Water to provide an assessment of its drainage network's ability... Read More >
- Comment: Sustainable ways to prevent flooding With traditional methods of removing floodwater no longer fit for purpose, it's time to find out whether sustainable... Read More >
- Project Focus: Smart flood alleviation system protects Portsmouth A smart hydrometereological system was installed to monitor flood risk in the south coast city, with real-time sewer level... Read More >
- Project Focus: Canals provide capacity for 21st Century flood protection A 19km stretch of canal near Glasgow is to be given a stormwater drainage role, in an innovative project which... Read More >
- Digging Deeper: Property level flood protection A whole catchment approach to flood risk should include protection at the level of the individual property, writes... Read More >
- Getting to Grips with... hydraulic drainage design To achieve an accurate hydraulic design, it is essential to make correct assumptions about the behaviour of pipes over... Read More >
- Market Operations delivery manager What are we looking for?• Innovative, challenging and dynamic leader and team player. • Experience of working in a utility network... Read more here.
- General Manager Asset Management Essential Energy Location: Port Macquarie, New South Wales, Australia Salary: Competitive Essential Energy is one of Australia’s largest... Read more here.
- Energy Growth Strategy Analyst National Grid’s energy network transports electricity to homes and businesses all over the UK. It’s an essential part of all our lives.... Read more here.