RAA wins AMP6 deal at Severn Trent Water
Richard Allitt Associates (RAA) has been appointed to Severn Trent Water's AMP6 Sewerage Management team. This contract, worth up to £49M, is for a range of consultancy services during AMP6 including network modelling and analysis for urban and rural catchment areas, hydraulic model maintenance and Integrated Urban Drainage studies within the Severn Trent area.
RAA has been part of this key team for more than ten years and managing director Richard Allitt commented: “We are delighted to have been appointed by Severn Trent to deliver this major AMP6 contract, and are excited to be building on the work we have undertaken in previous AMP periods.
We’ve developed a successful long-term relationship with Severn Trent Water and this appointment confirms our role as a leading provider of hydraulic modelling and innovative solutions for the urban drainage industry.”
- Morrison Utility Services wins long-term Affinity Water framework Morrison Utility Services (MUS) has been appointed to deliver mains renewal and developer services programmes for Affinity... Read More >
- Number of Severn Trent customers receiving support quadruples Severn Trent Water has announced that its Help When You Need It scheme has more than quadrupled the number of customers... Read More >
- Breaking news: Severn Trent confirms takeover approach Severn Trent has been approached by a consortium of investors interested in buying the company. The consortium comprises... Read More >
- Project Focus: Anglian Water uses mapping tool for retrofit SuDS As part of its plans to shape and develop its surface water management strategy, Anglian Water has been working with a... Read More >
- Digging Deeper: Making the case for resilience Building resilience requires water utilities to have a clear and systematic understanding of risk across their business,... Read More >
- Comment: Sustainable ways to prevent flooding With traditional methods of removing floodwater no longer fit for purpose, it's time to find out whether sustainable... Read More >
- Project Focus: Smart flood alleviation system protects Portsmouth A smart hydrometereological system was installed to monitor flood risk in the south coast city, with real-time sewer level... Read More >
- Project Focus: Canals provide capacity for 21st Century flood protection A 19km stretch of canal near Glasgow is to be given a stormwater drainage role, in an innovative project which... Read More >