RAA wins AMP6 deal at Severn Trent Water
Richard Allitt Associates (RAA) has been appointed to Severn Trent Water's AMP6 Sewerage Management team. This contract, worth up to £49M, is for a range of consultancy services during AMP6 including network modelling and analysis for urban and rural catchment areas, hydraulic model maintenance and Integrated Urban Drainage studies within the Severn Trent area.
RAA has been part of this key team for more than ten years and managing director Richard Allitt commented: “We are delighted to have been appointed by Severn Trent to deliver this major AMP6 contract, and are excited to be building on the work we have undertaken in previous AMP periods.
We’ve developed a successful long-term relationship with Severn Trent Water and this appointment confirms our role as a leading provider of hydraulic modelling and innovative solutions for the urban drainage industry.”
- Ancala outbids Severn Trent for Dee Valley Water Severn Trent has been outbid for Dee Valley Water by infrastructure investment manager Ancala. Read More >
- UK and US engineers to tackle sustainable water supplies Leading water engineers from the UK and the US have joined forces in a new trans- Atlantic collaboration to tackle problems... Read More >
- Severn Trent appeals to customers to help locate private pumping stations Severn Trent Water is appealing to customers to help it locate a large number of private pumping stations. The move comes... Read More >
- Sustainable success: RainScape and Greener Grangetown Welsh Water and its project partners soaked up the acclaim at the Water Industry Awards as the SuDS-focused RainScape and... Read More >
- SuDS: Time for a Paradigm Shift? It's time for a rethink on the perception of SuDS and how we can achieve a more sustainable approach to surface water,... Read More >
- Opinion: Add trees for a future water-friendly landscape The time is now to put trees at the heart of land management policy and reap all the benefits they provide, The Woodland... Read More >
- Opinion: The added benefits of natural flood defences The theme of this year's World Water Day is exploring how we can use nature to overcome the water challenges of the 21st... Read More >
- Interview: Stantec UK MD Cath Schefer After MWH merged into Stantec, the combined business is putting the focus squarely on collaboration and innovation to find... Read More >