RAA picks up Wessex Water framework
Richard Allitt Associates (RAA) is one of two suppliers that Wessex Water has appointed on its framework to provide wastewater network modelling.
As part of the framework, RAA will produce accurately verified wastewater network models for a number of drainage areas within Wessex Water’s region. This work will be spread over four years and covers the duration of the AMP6 programme. The framework starts immediately, continuing the association between RAA and Wessex Water which extends back some years.
RAA managing director Richard Allitt said: “We are delighted to have been appointed by Wessex Water to deliver this work and are excited to be building on the relationship we have established over the years. This appointment confirms our role as a leading provider of hydraulic modelling and innovative solutions for the urban drainage industry.”
- South West Water extends Sykes' pump hire deal Sykes Pumps' sole supply agreement with South West Water (SWW) for the supply of all electric submersible and surface... Read More >
- UU shortlists seven for engineering services framework Seven companies have been shortlisted for United Utilities' (UU) Engineering Services Partners Framework agreement for... Read More >
- Refinery to recycle 100% of its wastewater The Federated Co-Operatives' Co-op Refinery Complex in Regina, Canada, is installing GE’s advanced water recycling... Read More >
- Comment: The Rise of the Digital Engineer As data gathering and analytics tools proliferate across water companies' operations, systems integration -... Read More >
- Top Tips for... cyber security The threat of Cybercrime to the water industry, just as with all other major sectors within the UK economy, is increasing... Read More >
- Comment: The vast potential of machine learning and data Recent efforts to use machine learning to predict bursts and leakage illustrate how the collaborative use of data could... Read More >
- Comment: Networks make the world go round Real-time, 'smart' water networks have been discussed for a decade without fully taking shape, but the barriers to... Read More >
- Top tips for... analyser maintenance Keeping continuous water analysers well maintained is vital to ensure you can rely on the information they provide, writes... Read More >