RAA picks up Wessex Water framework
Richard Allitt Associates (RAA) is one of two suppliers that Wessex Water has appointed on its framework to provide wastewater network modelling.
As part of the framework, RAA will produce accurately verified wastewater network models for a number of drainage areas within Wessex Water’s region. This work will be spread over four years and covers the duration of the AMP6 programme. The framework starts immediately, continuing the association between RAA and Wessex Water which extends back some years.
RAA managing director Richard Allitt said: “We are delighted to have been appointed by Wessex Water to deliver this work and are excited to be building on the relationship we have established over the years. This appointment confirms our role as a leading provider of hydraulic modelling and innovative solutions for the urban drainage industry.”
- Yorkshire Water improves flood resilience of Castle Mills pumping station Yorkshire Water has spent nearly £1M to improve the flood resilience of Castle Mills pumping station in York city centre... Read More >
- WICS raises concerns over Scottish Water investment delays Concerns over delays in Scottish Water's investment programme have been raised by the Water Industry Commission for... Read More >
- UK falling behind on innovation investment The UK is lagging well behind countries like Israel, Canada, Singapore and the Netherlands in water technology investment... Read More >
- Valves and flow control: Pressure Points Building a smarter network need not be expensive - a first step is to establish a calm pressure profile, writes Craig... Read More >
- Front Line: Luke Petts, Metering Team Leader, Morrison Utility Services In this month's Front Line feature we meet Luke Petts, who leads the team of meter installers on Thames Water's Smart... Read More >
- Optimising water supply network performance the smart way Water network management is complex but accurate flow measurement plays across the spectrum of activities, says NEL's... Read More >
- Comment: Water's digital future The opportunities and challenges for the water sector around the use of big data and analytics give rise to fundamental... Read More >
- Comment: Water, with a splash of disruption Is there an alternative to 'rip and replace' when it comes to ageing analogue telemetry equipment? Craig Wellman looks at... Read More >
- Divisional Operations Director Castle Water is the leading independent water retailer in the UK, and one of the fastest growing utility supply companies, supplying services... Read more here.
- Project Manager (Electrical & Instrumentation) SGN operates over 74,000km of gas mains and services in Scotland and the south of England. Whoever your supplier is, we have a responsibility... Read more here.