RAA picks up Wessex Water framework
Richard Allitt Associates (RAA) is one of two suppliers that Wessex Water has appointed on its framework to provide wastewater network modelling.
As part of the framework, RAA will produce accurately verified wastewater network models for a number of drainage areas within Wessex Water’s region. This work will be spread over four years and covers the duration of the AMP6 programme. The framework starts immediately, continuing the association between RAA and Wessex Water which extends back some years.
RAA managing director Richard Allitt said: “We are delighted to have been appointed by Wessex Water to deliver this work and are excited to be building on the relationship we have established over the years. This appointment confirms our role as a leading provider of hydraulic modelling and innovative solutions for the urban drainage industry.”
- Retail competition has saved £100M on Scottish businesses' water bills Scottish businesses have saved more than £100M on their water bills since retail competition was introduced north of the... Read More >
- Lanes snaps up Irish group Arlo Lanes Group has acquired Irish group Arlo, owner of drainage, industrial and waste management services provider AQS... Read More >
- Scottish Water picks two consortia as its SR15 infrastructure partners Two joint ventures, Caledonia Water Alliance (CWA) and BBV Alliance, have been announced as Scottish Water's... Read More >
- Comment: Networks make the world go round Real-time, 'smart' water networks have been discussed for a decade without fully taking shape, but the barriers to... Read More >
- Top tips for... analyser maintenance Keeping continuous water analysers well maintained is vital to ensure you can rely on the information they provide, writes... Read More >
- Data: Predictive analysis pays off for Welsh Water Data scientists at Welsh Water built an analysis tool that can predict when service reservoirs are at risk of bacterial... Read More >
- Being intelligent, the smart thing to do Can pressure management and intelligent networks help tackle the issue of leakage? Read More >
- Valves and flow control: Pressure Points Building a smarter network need not be expensive - a first step is to establish a calm pressure profile, writes Craig... Read More >
- Head of Engineering Our members control and maintain the critical national infrastructure that delivers the gas and electricity services into our homes and... Read more here.
- Assistant gas to grid engineer GENeco is a multi-award winning recycling and renewable energy company. We were created by Wessex Water in 2008 to help our parent company... Read more here.
- Chief Executive Officer The Electricity Association of Ireland (EAI) is the representative body for electricity producers, retailers and distributors on the island... Read more here.