RAA picks up Wessex Water framework
Richard Allitt Associates (RAA) is one of two suppliers that Wessex Water has appointed on its framework to provide wastewater network modelling.
As part of the framework, RAA will produce accurately verified wastewater network models for a number of drainage areas within Wessex Water’s region. This work will be spread over four years and covers the duration of the AMP6 programme. The framework starts immediately, continuing the association between RAA and Wessex Water which extends back some years.
RAA managing director Richard Allitt said: “We are delighted to have been appointed by Wessex Water to deliver this work and are excited to be building on the relationship we have established over the years. This appointment confirms our role as a leading provider of hydraulic modelling and innovative solutions for the urban drainage industry.”
- Qatar Olympic Committee joins British Water visit The Olympic Committee in Qatar is just one of the participants in a packed schedule for British Water's return trip to the... Read More >
- Northumbrian and MWSL to build Gibraltar wastewater plant A joint venture between Northumbrian Water and Modern Water Services Ltd (MWSL) has won a contract to design, build,... Read More >
- Mercer and Collington rewarded in Queen's Birthday Honours list Scottish Water's chairman, Ronnie Mercer, has received the CBE in the Queen's Birthday Honours List, while Bob Collington,... Read More >
- Optimising water supply network performance the smart way Water network management is complex but accurate flow measurement plays across the spectrum of activities, says NEL's... Read More >
- Comment: Water's digital future The opportunities and challenges for the water sector around the use of big data and analytics give rise to fundamental... Read More >
- Comment: Water, with a splash of disruption Is there an alternative to 'rip and replace' when it comes to ageing analogue telemetry equipment? Craig Wellman looks at... Read More >
- Interview: Anne Kemp, chair, UK BIM Alliance “It's come of age,” says Anne Kemp on why Building Information Modelling (BIM) has captured the imagination of the... Read More >
- Interview: Jeremy Heath, Innovation Manager, Sutton and East Surrey Water “ODIs have given us focus… it's simple to work out the tangible benefit of putting in a solution.” Read More >
- Market Operations delivery manager What are we looking for?• Innovative, challenging and dynamic leader and team player. • Experience of working in a utility network... Read more here.
- General Manager Asset Management Essential Energy Location: Port Macquarie, New South Wales, Australia Salary: Competitive Essential Energy is one of Australia’s largest... Read more here.
- Energy Growth Strategy Analyst National Grid’s energy network transports electricity to homes and businesses all over the UK. It’s an essential part of all our lives.... Read more here.