RAA picks up Wessex Water framework
Richard Allitt Associates (RAA) is one of two suppliers that Wessex Water has appointed on its framework to provide wastewater network modelling.
As part of the framework, RAA will produce accurately verified wastewater network models for a number of drainage areas within Wessex Water’s region. This work will be spread over four years and covers the duration of the AMP6 programme. The framework starts immediately, continuing the association between RAA and Wessex Water which extends back some years.
RAA managing director Richard Allitt said: “We are delighted to have been appointed by Wessex Water to deliver this work and are excited to be building on the relationship we have established over the years. This appointment confirms our role as a leading provider of hydraulic modelling and innovative solutions for the urban drainage industry.”
- Wastewater usage set for major global growth A rapid increase in the use of wastewater for farming and other uses worldwide is predicted amid growing competition for... Read More >
- Southern Water pilots tanks to alleviate groundwater flooding Southern Water is trialing ten mobile biological treatment tanks at seven locations in Kent and Hampshire as part of its... Read More >
- Turner and Townsend wins key Welsh Water role Professional services consultancy Turner & Townsend has won the lead cost management contract to provide commercial... Read More >
- Comment: The vast potential of machine learning and data Recent efforts to use machine learning to predict bursts and leakage illustrate how the collaborative use of data could... Read More >
- Comment: Networks make the world go round Real-time, 'smart' water networks have been discussed for a decade without fully taking shape, but the barriers to... Read More >
- Top tips for... analyser maintenance Keeping continuous water analysers well maintained is vital to ensure you can rely on the information they provide, writes... Read More >
- Data: Predictive analysis pays off for Welsh Water Data scientists at Welsh Water built an analysis tool that can predict when service reservoirs are at risk of bacterial... Read More >
- Being intelligent, the smart thing to do Can pressure management and intelligent networks help tackle the issue of leakage? Read More >
- Supply Network Manager Location: Somerset Salary: £30,767 to £41,226 per annum Looking for your next career move in water supply? If so, we may have a fantastic... Read more here.
- Senior Analyst The Organisation The Water Industry Commission for Scotland is the economic regulator of the water and sewerage industry in Scotland. ... Read more here.
- Key Account Manager Key Account Manager Competitive Salary: £40,000+ DOE London and Thames Valley Knowledge, Skills & Experience Commercially astute with... Read more here.
- Contracts Manager Contracts Manager Castle Water Limited Castle Water is the leading independent water retailer in the UK, and one of the fastest growing... Read more here.
- Divisional Customer Services Director Castle Water is the leading independent water retailer in the UK, and one of the fastest growing utility supply companies, supplying services... Read more here.