RAA picks up Wessex Water framework
Richard Allitt Associates (RAA) is one of two suppliers that Wessex Water has appointed on its framework to provide wastewater network modelling.
As part of the framework, RAA will produce accurately verified wastewater network models for a number of drainage areas within Wessex Water’s region. This work will be spread over four years and covers the duration of the AMP6 programme. The framework starts immediately, continuing the association between RAA and Wessex Water which extends back some years.
RAA managing director Richard Allitt said: “We are delighted to have been appointed by Wessex Water to deliver this work and are excited to be building on the relationship we have established over the years. This appointment confirms our role as a leading provider of hydraulic modelling and innovative solutions for the urban drainage industry.”
- Bristol Water unhappy at rejection of Cheddar reservoir funding plans Bristol Water has said that Ofwat's Final Determination for AMP6 may impact its ability to meet future water demand, after... Read More >
- RAA wins AMP6 deal at Severn Trent Water Richard Allitt Associates (RAA) has been appointed to Severn Trent Water's AMP6 Sewerage Management team. This contract,... Read More >
- UU shortlists seven for engineering services framework Seven companies have been shortlisted for United Utilities' (UU) Engineering Services Partners Framework agreement for... Read More >
- Being intelligent, the smart thing to do Can pressure management and intelligent networks help tackle the issue of leakage? Read More >
- Valves and flow control: Pressure Points Building a smarter network need not be expensive - a first step is to establish a calm pressure profile, writes Craig... Read More >
- Front Line: Luke Petts, Metering Team Leader, Morrison Utility Services In this month's Front Line feature we meet Luke Petts, who leads the team of meter installers on Thames Water's Smart... Read More >
- Optimising water supply network performance the smart way Water network management is complex but accurate flow measurement plays across the spectrum of activities, says NEL's... Read More >
- Comment: Water's digital future The opportunities and challenges for the water sector around the use of big data and analytics give rise to fundamental... Read More >
- Supply Network Manager Starting salary: Grade SF £30,767 - £41,226 Job description: Looking for your next career move in water supply? If so, we may have a fantastic... Read more here.
- Repair and maintenance ganger (team leader) Taunton Location: Taunton Starting salary: Dependent on experience and training certificates, plus standby allowance and call out Package: 45... Read more here.
- Repair and maintenance ganger (team leader) Yeovil Location: Yeovil Starting salary: 26,520 - 28,560 salary dependent on experience and training certificates, plus standby allowance and call... Read more here.
- Repair and maintenance ganger (team leader) Cossington Location: Cossington Starting salary: £26,520 - £28,560 salary dependent on experience and training certificates, plus standby allowance... Read more here.