RAA picks up Wessex Water framework
Richard Allitt Associates (RAA) is one of two suppliers that Wessex Water has appointed on its framework to provide wastewater network modelling.
As part of the framework, RAA will produce accurately verified wastewater network models for a number of drainage areas within Wessex Water’s region. This work will be spread over four years and covers the duration of the AMP6 programme. The framework starts immediately, continuing the association between RAA and Wessex Water which extends back some years.
RAA managing director Richard Allitt said: “We are delighted to have been appointed by Wessex Water to deliver this work and are excited to be building on the relationship we have established over the years. This appointment confirms our role as a leading provider of hydraulic modelling and innovative solutions for the urban drainage industry.”
- Anglian calculates £2B spend without bills rising above inflation Anglian Water says that by becoming "even more efficient" it should be able to spend more than £2B on capital... Read More >
- Enhanced IT systems needed by water companies Water companies need to improve their IT infrastructure to enable them to respond better to their operational needs,... Read More >
- Southern Water metering reaches 250,000 mark Southern Water has reached the halfway point of its water meter installation programme covering 2010-15. It has installed... Read More >
- Comment: Water, with a splash of disruption Is there an alternative to 'rip and replace' when it comes to ageing analogue telemetry equipment? Craig Wellman looks at... Read More >
- Interview: Anne Kemp, chair, UK BIM Alliance “It's come of age,” says Anne Kemp on why Building Information Modelling (BIM) has captured the imagination of the... Read More >
- Interview: Jeremy Heath, Innovation Manager, Sutton and East Surrey Water “ODIs have given us focus… it's simple to work out the tangible benefit of putting in a solution.” Read More >
- WWEM 2016 set to be bigger than ever The Water, Wastewater and Environmental Monitoring (WWEM) Conference and Exhibition in Telford on 2-3 November is set to... Read More >
- Front Line: Neil Lannon, Social Media Content Officer, Severn Trent This month we meet Neil Lannon, one of Severn Trent's team responsible for communicating with customers via social media Read More >