RAA picks up Wessex Water framework
Richard Allitt Associates (RAA) is one of two suppliers that Wessex Water has appointed on its framework to provide wastewater network modelling.
As part of the framework, RAA will produce accurately verified wastewater network models for a number of drainage areas within Wessex Water’s region. This work will be spread over four years and covers the duration of the AMP6 programme. The framework starts immediately, continuing the association between RAA and Wessex Water which extends back some years.
RAA managing director Richard Allitt said: “We are delighted to have been appointed by Wessex Water to deliver this work and are excited to be building on the relationship we have established over the years. This appointment confirms our role as a leading provider of hydraulic modelling and innovative solutions for the urban drainage industry.”
- Monsal acquisition to enhance GE's water treatment options GE has announced it is buying Monsal, a private UK-based water, waste, advanced anaerobic digestion and integrated... Read More >
- Thames Water picks two joint ventures for AMP6 work Two joint ventures, Agility and KCD, are to work with Thames Water in a new alliance that will deliver up to £1bn worth of... Read More >
- 3M's Scotchkote wins Water Dragons 2013 The Scotchkote Manhole Repair System by 3M, which uses a rapid curing epoxy resin originally developed for repairing... Read More >
- Comment: Shining a light on dark data Water companies already have the data to solve many of their most problematic issues - they just have to know where to... Read More >
- Water companies and BIM: realising the potential The utilities sector has lagged behind in implementing BIM, and has yet to fully realise its potential for maintenance as... Read More >
- Interview: Digital Danger Cyber attacks are becoming an increasing threat but, while the UK water industry could be vulnerable, Anglian Water... Read More >
- Mobile networks: the key to smarter water solutions Low Power, Wide Area (LPWA) mobile networks could be an invaluable tool for water companies and their contractors to help... Read More >
- Round Table: Digital Transformation and Operational Efficiency A digital transformation is taking place in the UK water sector, but the process is more about incremental steps than the... Read More >