New head of programme controls at MWH UK
MWH, now part of Stantec, has appointed Tom Elvin as head of programme controls in the UK.
Elvin brings a wealth of experience to MWH, having previously worked across various industry sectors including utilities, oil and gas, rail, petrochemicals, nuclear, shipbuilding and power generation, where his clients included Southern Water, SSE and Galliford Rail. He has helped develop and implement best practice programme controls throughout his career, and has a reputation for building highly skilled, delivery-focussed teams.
Scott Jackson, programme delivery director for MWH UK, said: “It’s great to have Tom joining us at MWH. His depth of expertise in programme controls, and his extensive practical experience working within multiple sectors, will significantly strengthen MWH’s capabilities across the large infrastructure capital programmes we are currently supporting our Clients to deliver now and in the future.”
Elvin said: “I’m absolutely delighted to be joining MWH and I look forward to playing my part in helping build and deliver our Programme Controls strategy in the coming months and years. We have a real focus on our developing our people and providing them with best in class processes and systems. I want to be part of MWH providing our excellent service levels to projects across all industry sectors in the UK, and I welcome all the challenges that the role will present.”
- UK government funds developing world water prize The UK government has funded a £1.25M, multi-year innovation prize for water specialists and investors who can come up... Read More >
- 3D animations show flooding scenarios Mott MacDonald has created 3D animations of possible future flooding in Durham, Grimsby, Whittlesey and the Lower Thames... Read More >
- Ricardo-AEA scoops two major UK water projects Energy and environmental consultancy Ricardo-AEA has clinched two new flagship UK contracts that demonstrate its... Read More >
- Interview: Costain water sector director Maxine Mayhew Costain water sector director Maxine Mayhew discusses the company's shift towards smart infrastructure solutions and the... Read More >
- Expert View: Phosphorus removal made simple With the water industry seeking efficient ways to remove phosphorus (P), the C-TECH biological process is one solution... Read More >
- The C-MeX Factor As the industry gears up for the introduction of C-MeX, Kier customer services director Benjamin Bax tells Robin Hackett... Read More >
- Ross-shire Engineering: Aiming High With its latest modular water treatment plant having hit new heights in terms of scale and ambition, Ross-shire... Read More >
- Interview: Yorkshire Water procurement head Andy Clark Yorkshire Water's Andy Clark tells Robin Hackett why the company is making major changes to its procurement strategy Read More >