MWH gains Wessex Water technical consultancy deal for AMP6
Wessex Water has selected MWH, now part of Stantec, to provide technical consultancy to support its AMP6 investment programme.
The framework will provide support to Wessex Water’s in-house design team and will deliver design and engineering expertise covering both water and wastewater services.
The contract will run until March 31, 2020 and includes an opportunity to continue through to AMP7, which ends in 2025.
Cath Schefer, UK managing director at MWH, said: “We are committed to providing the best team of expertise to Wessex Water and look forward to working together collaboratively and innovatively on the design challenges faced today to deliver the best outcomes for the company and its customers.”
- New map highlights UK's AD plants The UK's anaerobic digestion industry has been mapped in full for the first time, thanks to a new online interactive map... Read More >
- Waterproofing completed on Lee Tunnel pumping shaft Thames Water has used a waterproofing membrane system designed for confined spaces on the Lee Tunnel Beckton Pumping... Read More >
- Coal Authority picks STS and JN Bentley for mine water treatment work Severn Trent Services (STS) and JN Bentley have both picked up multimillion-pound contracts with the Coal Authority to... Read More >
- Industry View: Let's not drop the ball after PR19 There must be better alignment between PR19 strategic plans and actual delivery plans if water companies are to get full... Read More >
- Round Table: Water Industry Procurement in AMP6 and beyond Have procurement practices so far in AMP6 reflected the regulatory shift towards whole-life cost and Totex? Participants... Read More >
- Disappointment replaces AMP6 optimism The first year of AMP6 is complete but has the regulatory cycle lived up to expectations of renewed vigour, or has it been... Read More >
- Competition is a driver for innovation Domestic water competition is planned for England before the end of this Parliament, and contractors that innovate to... Read More >
- Blog: Connecting data for efficiency and productivity Steve Hanslow believes that at a time when AMP6 is focussing water companies on total expenditure (TOTEX) driven outcomes,... Read More >
- Supply Network Manager Location: Somerset Salary: £30,767 to £41,226 per annum Looking for your next career move in water supply? If so, we may have a fantastic... Read more here.
- Senior Analyst The Organisation The Water Industry Commission for Scotland is the economic regulator of the water and sewerage industry in Scotland. ... Read more here.
- Key Account Manager Key Account Manager Competitive Salary: £40,000+ DOE London and Thames Valley Knowledge, Skills & Experience Commercially astute with... Read more here.
- Contracts Manager Contracts Manager Castle Water Limited Castle Water is the leading independent water retailer in the UK, and one of the fastest growing... Read more here.
- Divisional Customer Services Director Castle Water is the leading independent water retailer in the UK, and one of the fastest growing utility supply companies, supplying services... Read more here.