MWH gains Wessex Water technical consultancy deal for AMP6
Wessex Water has selected MWH, now part of Stantec, to provide technical consultancy to support its AMP6 investment programme.
The framework will provide support to Wessex Water’s in-house design team and will deliver design and engineering expertise covering both water and wastewater services.
The contract will run until March 31, 2020 and includes an opportunity to continue through to AMP7, which ends in 2025.
Cath Schefer, UK managing director at MWH, said: “We are committed to providing the best team of expertise to Wessex Water and look forward to working together collaboratively and innovatively on the design challenges faced today to deliver the best outcomes for the company and its customers.”
- WICS outlines the way forward for Scottish Water Encouraging and rewarding innovation is one of three "essential elements" that the Water Industry Commission for... Read More >
- Amey appoints leakage management director Amey has recruited Ian Pemberton as director of leakage management and water conservation within its utilities... Read More >
- Wallingford launches environmental partnership in southern Africa Oxfordshire-based hydraulics specialist HR Wallingford has teamed up with Fourth Element Consulting, of Johannesburg, to... Read More >
- Interview: Stantec UK MD Cath Schefer After MWH merged into Stantec, the combined business is putting the focus squarely on collaboration and innovation to find... Read More >
- Top Tips for... System Totex With Ofwat's AMP6 reforms putting Totex at the centre of the investment planning process, applying this approach at inlet... Read More >
- Interview: Lawrence Gosden, MD, Wastewater, Thames Water This month we talk to Lawrence Gosden, MD for wastewater at Thames Water, about building flood resilience in London and... Read More >
- Industry View: Let's not drop the ball after PR19 There must be better alignment between PR19 strategic plans and actual delivery plans if water companies are to get full... Read More >
- Round Table: Water Industry Procurement in AMP6 and beyond Have procurement practices so far in AMP6 reflected the regulatory shift towards whole- life cost and Totex? Participants... Read More >