Hawksley launches in the UK
Hawksley Consulting, a wholly owned subsidiary of MWH Global, has launched in the UK and plans to be operating globally by early next year. Operating in the US, Hawksley is a business consulting firm focused on strategy and planning, business improvement, transformation and programme consultancy services for water, infrastructure and energy clients.
The company is working closely with the MWH engineering, technical consultancy and construction businesses, while also establishing and expanding its business consulting services. In addition to launching in the UK, there are plans to start operations in Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
Cath Schefer, MWH UK managing director, said: “Hawksley Consulting is an exciting addition to our UK operations. Hawksley provides additional skills to complement and extend our capabilities to address our clients’ current and future challenges."
Dan McConville, global president of Hawksley Consulting, added: “We are dedicated to providing the best service and expertise to our clients. Launching this business area allows us to better focus on and address the increasingly complex challenges faced by our clients – ranging from greater regulatory requirements to workforce development.”
Andrew Stiven, director of Hawksley Consulting in the UK, said: “Throughout this roll-out, we expect any change to be seamless. Our consultants will continue providing business advisory services and support to our current water, energy and infrastructure clients with little change to our current day-to-day operations.”
- Scottish Water appoints actuator supplier Rotork has become a supplier of new actuators to Scottish Water and its business partners, valvemakers and appointed... Read More >
- Work starts on £2M County Tyrone pipeline Northern Ireland's Regional Development Minister Michelle McIlveen has welcomed the start of a new £2M water pipeline in... Read More >
- VINCI selected for 30-year dam automation project VINCI Concessions and SHEMA subsidiary BAMEO has signed a 30-year partnership contract with Voies Navigables de France... Read More >
- Dewatering pump maintenance: Keep moving Maintaining your dewatering pumps goes a long way, writes Joe Moser, pump product manager, Atlas Copco Construction... Read More >
- New direction: Is the industry ready for direct procurement? Ofwat's continued aim to drive efficiency and value for customers will see the introduction of a new direct procurement... Read More >
- Analysis: Assessing lane rental's pros and cons While lane rental may be popular with many, Robin Hackett hears why the majority of utilities and contractors are fiercely... Read More >
- Interview: New Eric Wright Water MD Neal Whittle Eric Wright Water's new managing director, Neal Whittle, tells Robin Hackett about the importance of delivering on... Read More >
- Trant Engineering: Forward thinking Now positioned as a multi-discipline, innovation-focused contractor, Trant Engineering is aiming high - and says its... Read More >