EnviroSuite extends deal with Thames Water
Australian environmental technology company EnviroSuite has announced the successful completion of an initial 12-month trial with Thames Water.
Prior to the final report being completed the trial has already yielded an ongoing site level contract with one of the trial participants, while the other project stakeholders continue to access the EnviroSuite platform under the head office agreement.
This follow-on subscription provides a strong indication of the positive impact that EnviroSuite has already had at site level, with the system being integrated into site operations and being used to proactively manage odour issues by the business.
EnviroSuite is continuing to work with Thames Water to identify and assess further applications for the technology. At this stage, up to 20 Thames Water sites have been identified that could benefit from utilising the EnviroSuite solution.
While the terms of the most recent engagement remain confidential, following the AUS$300,000 (£181K) fee for the initial 12-month contract, the annuity component of EnviroSuite’s offering is generally in the range of other commercial engagements at similar businesses, with options available for expansion depending on the evolution of business priorities.
EnviroSuite’s cloud-based software solution is used by Thames Water and other leading global resource, utility, infrastructure and manufacturing organisations as well as regulators to proactively manage risk, comply with stringent environmental requirements and address community concerns, while delivering efficiency gains, cost benefits and improvements in environmental performance.
For Thames Water, it has the functionality to support the business to more efficiently manage environmental issues by providing: forecasting and early warning of high risk periods, real-time diagnosis of odour impacts, instant diagnosis of the source of community complaints, real-time analysis and response to environmental incidents, as well as alerting and diagnosis of process upsets.
EnviroSuite general manager for Europe Chaim Kolominskas said: “It is very pleasing to see this milestone for our business successfully completed and the integration of EnviroSuite into the operating practice of one of Thames Water’s sewage treatment works. The value that EnviroSuite brings to water utilities is significant and the work with Thames Water has resonated across the UK and European markets with a significant amount of inbound enquiry from other similar businesses.
- Join the debate on London's water Members of the public and the media have been invited to attend a meeting to discuss how London's water is being managed.... Read More >
- Labour councillors urge Ofwat to reject Thames Water's price hike Labour councillors have written to water regulator Ofwat urging it to reject Thames Water's application to increase prices... Read More >
- Tsurumi aerators combat warm weather at Dutch wastewater works To minimise the negative effects of warm weather at a Dutch wastewater plant, three Tsurumi TRN aerators have been... Read More >
- Comment: The vast potential of machine learning and data Recent efforts to use machine learning to predict bursts and leakage illustrate how the collaborative use of data could... Read More >
- Comment: Networks make the world go round Real-time, 'smart' water networks have been discussed for a decade without fully taking shape, but the barriers to... Read More >
- Top tips for... analyser maintenance Keeping continuous water analysers well maintained is vital to ensure you can rely on the information they provide, writes... Read More >
- Data: Predictive analysis pays off for Welsh Water Data scientists at Welsh Water built an analysis tool that can predict when service reservoirs are at risk of bacterial... Read More >
- Being intelligent, the smart thing to do Can pressure management and intelligent networks help tackle the issue of leakage? Read More >
- Supply Network Manager Location: Somerset Salary: £30,767 to £41,226 per annum Looking for your next career move in water supply? If so, we may have a fantastic... Read more here.
- Senior Analyst The Organisation The Water Industry Commission for Scotland is the economic regulator of the water and sewerage industry in Scotland. ... Read more here.
- Key Account Manager Key Account Manager Competitive Salary: £40,000+ DOE London and Thames Valley Knowledge, Skills & Experience Commercially astute with... Read more here.
- Contracts Manager Contracts Manager Castle Water Limited Castle Water is the leading independent water retailer in the UK, and one of the fastest growing... Read more here.
- Divisional Customer Services Director Castle Water is the leading independent water retailer in the UK, and one of the fastest growing utility supply companies, supplying services... Read more here.