Contracts galore for Stonbury
Stonbury has announced contract wins with SES Water, Portsmouth Water, Dee Valley Water and South Staffs Water.
The contractor will deliver reservoir and water tower cleaning, inspection, maintenance and repair works for SES Water, Portsmouth Water, Dee Valley Water until March 31, 2020, although there is an option for a five-year extension.
The tender process was managed by SES Water on behalf of the three companies, which jointly have 95 service reservoirs and 13 water towers. All companies have awarded individual contracts to Stonbury, but the tender involved developing a uniform pricing document to be operated by each client. This will ensure that the planning and delivery of contracts can be co-ordinated and provides consistency in respect of value and standards of work carried out for each client.
Project delivery for SES Water and Portsmouth Water will be carried out by Stonbury’s Orange Team whilst the Blue Team will be responsible for meeting Dee Valley Water’s requirements.
Stonbury’s deal with South Staffs Water is for reservoir refurbishment, and is for five-years.
- Scottish Water, CENSIS and Strathclyde uni in asset monitoring scheme Scottish Water is collaborating with the University of Strathclyde and new innovation centre CENSIS on a project that... Read More >
- Major pumped storage hydro scheme planned for Isle of Lewis Plans have been unveiled for an innovative £200M water engineering project on the Isle of Lewis that will deliver a... Read More >
- Emergency Welsh Water contract made permanent Utility service provider Amey has been awarded a contract by Welsh Water to deliver water services in South Wales. The award... Read More >
- Tanks need a spot of TLC Proper maintenance of tanks is key to ensure their long and productive life, while refurbishment can give a new lease of... Read More >
- Fundamental Equations Alec Erskine explores how some key equations can assist with the business of asset management in water Read More >
- Yorkshire Water's decision-making uses ‘five capitals’ approach Yorkshire Water has developed a new decision-making framework for PR19 which quantifies natural and social factors Read More >
- Dealing Direct: Direct Procurement in the Water Industry Direct procurement for large projects may add to the water industry's investor appeal, writes Guy Ledger Read More >
- Comment: A Totex Journey The move to outcomes and Totex-Based Regulation in AMP6 should mean water companies and contractors involving suppliers ... Read More >
- Supply Network Manager Starting salary: Grade SF £30,767 - £41,226 Job description: Looking for your next career move in water supply? If so, we may have a fantastic... Read more here.
- Repair and maintenance ganger (team leader) Taunton Location: Taunton Starting salary: Dependent on experience and training certificates, plus standby allowance and call out Package: 45... Read more here.
- Repair and maintenance ganger (team leader) Yeovil Location: Yeovil Starting salary: 26,520 - 28,560 salary dependent on experience and training certificates, plus standby allowance and call... Read more here.
- Repair and maintenance ganger (team leader) Cossington Location: Cossington Starting salary: £26,520 - £28,560 salary dependent on experience and training certificates, plus standby allowance... Read more here.