Contracts galore for Stonbury
Stonbury has announced contract wins with SES Water, Portsmouth Water, Dee Valley Water and South Staffs Water.
The contractor will deliver reservoir and water tower cleaning, inspection, maintenance and repair works for SES Water, Portsmouth Water, Dee Valley Water until March 31, 2020, although there is an option for a five-year extension.
The tender process was managed by SES Water on behalf of the three companies, which jointly have 95 service reservoirs and 13 water towers. All companies have awarded individual contracts to Stonbury, but the tender involved developing a uniform pricing document to be operated by each client. This will ensure that the planning and delivery of contracts can be co-ordinated and provides consistency in respect of value and standards of work carried out for each client.
Project delivery for SES Water and Portsmouth Water will be carried out by Stonbury’s Orange Team whilst the Blue Team will be responsible for meeting Dee Valley Water’s requirements.
Stonbury’s deal with South Staffs Water is for reservoir refurbishment, and is for five-years.
- Scottish Water seeks Tier 1 contractors for wastewater deal Scottish Water is seeking up to eight main contractors to help deliver its wastewater infrastructure programme between... Read More >
- Flowline wins Suffolk highways drainage systems deal Suffolk Highways, a collaboration between Kier and Suffolk County Council, has selected Flowline to maintain the county's... Read More >
- Welsh Water retenders large AMP6 contract Dwr Cymru Welsh Water has amended one of its largest AMP6 framework contracts so that it can include more operators, while... Read More >
- Tanks need a spot of TLC Proper maintenance of tanks is key to ensure their long and productive life, while refurbishment can give a new lease of... Read More >
- Fundamental Equations Alec Erskine explores how some key equations can assist with the business of asset management in water Read More >
- Yorkshire Water's decision-making uses ‘five capitals’ approach Yorkshire Water has developed a new decision-making framework for PR19 which quantifies natural and social factors Read More >
- Dealing Direct: Direct Procurement in the Water Industry Direct procurement for large projects may add to the water industry's investor appeal, writes Guy Ledger Read More >
- Comment: A Totex Journey The move to outcomes and Totex-Based Regulation in AMP6 should mean water companies and contractors involving suppliers ... Read More >
- Head of Engineering Our members control and maintain the critical national infrastructure that delivers the gas and electricity services into our homes and... Read more here.
- Assistant gas to grid engineer GENeco is a multi-award winning recycling and renewable energy company. We were created by Wessex Water in 2008 to help our parent company... Read more here.
- Chief Executive Officer The Electricity Association of Ireland (EAI) is the representative body for electricity producers, retailers and distributors on the island... Read more here.