Contracts galore for Stonbury
Stonbury has announced contract wins with SES Water, Portsmouth Water, Dee Valley Water and South Staffs Water.
The contractor will deliver reservoir and water tower cleaning, inspection, maintenance and repair works for SES Water, Portsmouth Water, Dee Valley Water until March 31, 2020, although there is an option for a five-year extension.
The tender process was managed by SES Water on behalf of the three companies, which jointly have 95 service reservoirs and 13 water towers. All companies have awarded individual contracts to Stonbury, but the tender involved developing a uniform pricing document to be operated by each client. This will ensure that the planning and delivery of contracts can be co-ordinated and provides consistency in respect of value and standards of work carried out for each client.
Project delivery for SES Water and Portsmouth Water will be carried out by Stonbury’s Orange Team whilst the Blue Team will be responsible for meeting Dee Valley Water’s requirements.
Stonbury’s deal with South Staffs Water is for reservoir refurbishment, and is for five-years.
- DrainsAid secures septic tank asset management deal with Network Rail DrainsAid, the specialist drainage and sewer rehabilitation division of Peter Duffy, is to manage the septic tank assets... Read More >
- Record-breaking pumps ordered for Hull A contract for the design, manufacture and installation of one of the world's largest Archimedes screw pumping stations... Read More >
- Veolia to supply Actiflo Turbo at Northumbrian's Horsley WTW Veolia Water Technologies has been awarded a contract to supply Actiflo Turbo technology for primary clarification at... Read More >
- Yorkshire Water's decision-making uses ‘five capitals’ approach Yorkshire Water has developed a new decision-making framework for PR19 which quantifies natural and social factors Read More >
- Dealing Direct: Direct Procurement in the Water Industry Direct procurement for large projects may add to the water industry's investor appeal, writes Guy Ledger Read More >
- Comment: A Totex Journey The move to outcomes and Totex-Based Regulation in AMP6 should mean water companies and contractors involving suppliers ... Read More >
- Digging Deeper: Making the case for resilience Building resilience requires water utilities to have a clear and systematic understanding of risk across their business,... Read More >
- Interview: Professor Dragan Savic, Exeter University "If you can't measure, you can't manage - and the most uncertain element of water management is the demand." Read More >
- Divisional Operations Director Castle Water is the leading independent water retailer in the UK, and one of the fastest growing utility supply companies, supplying services... Read more here.
- Project Manager (Electrical & Instrumentation) SGN operates over 74,000km of gas mains and services in Scotland and the south of England. Whoever your supplier is, we have a responsibility... Read more here.