Book now to attend Water Industry Awards
Places are now available to attend the showpiece event celebrating the water industry, with reduced rates available online until Friday March 16th.
Bookings are now being taken for guests to attend the Water Industry Awards, the annual celebration of excellence in the water industry which is organised by WWT and WET News.
This year sees a record 71 entries shortlisted across 14 categories, with projects and initiatives from every corner of the UK featuring as water utilities, their contractors and suppliers put forward their most outstanding examples of their work.
Reflecting current regulatory trends in the industry which emphasise innovation, resilience and new areas of market competition, this year the awards feature four new categories: Water Company of the Year, Water Industry Contractor of the Year, Sludge & Resource Recovery Initiative of the Year and Water Resilience Initiative of the Year.
The awards will be handed out at a glittering black-tie ceremony on Monday 21 May at the Vox, Birmingham; this takes place on the eve of Utility Week Live, the showpiece annual exhibition for the utility industry. The awards are sponsored by the British Precast Drainage Association, Galliford Try, NM Group and Asset International.
“With a healthy number of entries this year and an extremely high standard, our judges had a very difficult time determining the shortlist for the Water Industry Awards and an even harder time picking the winners,” says WWT and WET News Editor James Brockett. “Our new categories provoked some especially intense debate; it’s clear that water utilities and contractors alike are carrying out a host of innovative projects at the moment as they prepare for further competition and reform in this essential industry. Join us on 21 May at the Vox in Birmingham to find out who has come out on top.”
Book before Friday (March 16th) to benefit from reduced ‘Early Bird’ rates. For details of how to book online visit: http://www.waterindustryachievementawards.info/wia2018/en/page/book-your-table
For assistance with your booking please contact the sales lead Mark Scott, Water Industry Awards Telesales Executive, 01342 332047 / MarkScott@fav-house.com
- WIAA 2014 busts all previous records Such is the popularity and prestige of the Water Industry Achievement Awards in the industry calendar, that organisers WET... Read More >
- Game-changing technologies to come to Birmingham this autumn WWT's flagship innovation conference is back and will take place on 30 November where water industry innovators will come... Read More >
- Water industry seeks to please ‘digitally empowered' customers The water industry needs to up its game on digital communications to satisfy the ‘digitally empowered' customer of today,... Read More >
- Water companies and BIM: realising the potential The utilities sector has lagged behind in implementing BIM, and has yet to fully realise its potential for maintenance as... Read More >
- Innovative survey technology helps CWA pipeline project A £10M project that saw CWA add a duplication main in North Lanarkshire involved the use of PureTech's PipeDiver... Read More >
- Opinion: Collaborating will be crucial after PR19 A collaborative approach to innovation must sit at the heart of PR19 strategies, writes Tim Edwards Read More >
- Trant Engineering: Forward thinking Now positioned as a multi-discipline, innovation-focused contractor, Trant Engineering is aiming high - and says its... Read More >
- Opinion: Momentum growing on water bottle Refill campaign The national campaign to offer people the chance to refill - and reuse - their water bottles is attracting interest from... Read More >