Book now to attend Water Industry Awards
Places are now available to attend the showpiece event celebrating the water industry, with reduced rates available online until Friday March 16th.
Bookings are now being taken for guests to attend the Water Industry Awards, the annual celebration of excellence in the water industry which is organised by WWT and WET News.
This year sees a record 71 entries shortlisted across 14 categories, with projects and initiatives from every corner of the UK featuring as water utilities, their contractors and suppliers put forward their most outstanding examples of their work.
Reflecting current regulatory trends in the industry which emphasise innovation, resilience and new areas of market competition, this year the awards feature four new categories: Water Company of the Year, Water Industry Contractor of the Year, Sludge & Resource Recovery Initiative of the Year and Water Resilience Initiative of the Year.
The awards will be handed out at a glittering black-tie ceremony on Monday 21 May at the Vox, Birmingham; this takes place on the eve of Utility Week Live, the showpiece annual exhibition for the utility industry. The awards are sponsored by the British Precast Drainage Association, Galliford Try, NM Group and Asset International.
“With a healthy number of entries this year and an extremely high standard, our judges had a very difficult time determining the shortlist for the Water Industry Awards and an even harder time picking the winners,” says WWT and WET News Editor James Brockett. “Our new categories provoked some especially intense debate; it’s clear that water utilities and contractors alike are carrying out a host of innovative projects at the moment as they prepare for further competition and reform in this essential industry. Join us on 21 May at the Vox in Birmingham to find out who has come out on top.”
Book before Friday (March 16th) to benefit from reduced ‘Early Bird’ rates. For details of how to book online visit: http://www.waterindustryachievementawards.info/wia2018/en/page/book-your-table
For assistance with your booking please contact the sales lead Mark Scott, Water Industry Awards Telesales Executive, 01342 332047 / MarkScott@fav-house.com
- Minworth Gas-to-Grid project team triumphs at water 'Oscars' LORImtech, CNG Services and Severn Trent Services triumphed last night when they were crowned outright winner of the Water... Read More >
- UU seeks innovative technologies with ino3W United Utilities (UU) is the only UK firm to join a new international partnership to promote innovation. The scheme, known... Read More >
- CustoMem gets £1.24M grant for its next-generation granular media Biomaterial company CustoMem has received a €1.4M (£1.24M) European Commission grant that will accelerate the pilot phase... Read More >
- Hot stuff: making the most of sewer heat Technology now allows heat from sewage to be extracted and utilised. But what is the true potential of the innovation?... Read More >
- Vacuum sewerage networks: solutions for difficult situations When gravity sewers are unsuitable, vacuum sewerage technology can provide the answers - and with multiple added benefits Read More >
- Interview: Yorkshire Water procurement head Andy Clark Yorkshire Water's Andy Clark tells Robin Hackett why the company is making major changes to its procurement strategy Read More >
- Eco-friendly phosphorus removal: Soneco boom Amid the clamour for effective new means of phosphorus removal, Power & Water CEO Gareth Morgan discusses his... Read More >
- Opinion: Add trees for a future water-friendly landscape The time is now to put trees at the heart of land management policy and reap all the benefits they provide, The Woodland... Read More >