Adler and Allan acquires OHES Environmental
The Adler & Allan Group has further expanded its range of services through the acquisition of specialist environmental consultancy OHES Environmental.
OHES’ consultancy-led approach covers a broad range of specialist and technical areas, including environmental pollution claims, managing the incident from response to remediation; geotechnical and contaminated land assessment to reduce risk and deliver value in land acquisition, M&A, development and industrial operations; 24/7 spill response, managing incidents; water quality monitoring programmes and investigations; ecology and fisheries surveys, studies & management; and the provision of specialist client training to minimise the risk of environmental pollution.
OHES will continue to be led by its current management team as an autonomous business within the Adler & Allan Group and operate from its existing locations across the UK.
Henry Simpson, Commercial Director of A&A Group, said: “OHES is a highly respected environmental consultancy that has built a fantastic breadth of client-focused services over the past 15 years to help businesses tackle, overcome and resolve environmental challenges in specific markets and sectors. Many of its consultants and specialist teams are already well known to us and we’re delighted to welcome them into the A&A Group, where together we can offer clients a greater range and depth of resources than ever before.”
Dan Jones, Operations Director at OHES, said: “Having known and worked with the team at A&A Group for many years, as both supplier and customer, we’re excited by the great fit our businesses represent. As a multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy, with a broad client base across many industry sectors, OHES has a plan for strategic growth that will be well supported by being part of a wider environmental services group. A&A is a natural home for our business and we look forward to building on our success as part of the Group.”
Adam Shefras, Managing Director of Hazardous Goods & Environmental Industries at OHES’s former owner Pen Underwriting, said:“We’re delighted to have secured a new home for OHES, as part of a specialist environmental services group, and look forward to working with the team which will continue to provide a fully embedded spill response and environmental claims management service as part of Pen Underwriting’s bespoke high hazard insurance scheme, on an exclusive basis.”
- Dee Valley deal approved by High Court The sale of Dee Valley Water to Severn Trent has been given the green light by the High Court. Read More >
- Amey takes over Aquatech Engineering UK water leak detection and utilities mapping company Aquatech Engineering has been bought by Amey. The deal strengthens... Read More >
- Update: Carillion ends the chase for Balfour Beatty Carillion has announced it is no longer 'pursuing' a merger with Balfour Beatty. Its announcement came as Balfour Beatty... Read More >
- Interview: Costain water sector director Maxine Mayhew Costain water sector director Maxine Mayhew discusses the company's shift towards smart infrastructure solutions and the... Read More >
- Expert View: Phosphorus removal made simple With the water industry seeking efficient ways to remove phosphorus (P), the C-TECH biological process is one solution... Read More >
- The C-MeX Factor As the industry gears up for the introduction of C-MeX, Kier customer services director Benjamin Bax tells Robin Hackett... Read More >
- Ross-shire Engineering: Aiming High With its latest modular water treatment plant having hit new heights in terms of scale and ambition, Ross-shire... Read More >
- Interview: Yorkshire Water procurement head Andy Clark Yorkshire Water's Andy Clark tells Robin Hackett why the company is making major changes to its procurement strategy Read More >