Adler and Allan acquires OHES Environmental
The Adler & Allan Group has further expanded its range of services through the acquisition of specialist environmental consultancy OHES Environmental.
OHES’ consultancy-led approach covers a broad range of specialist and technical areas, including environmental pollution claims, managing the incident from response to remediation; geotechnical and contaminated land assessment to reduce risk and deliver value in land acquisition, M&A, development and industrial operations; 24/7 spill response, managing incidents; water quality monitoring programmes and investigations; ecology and fisheries surveys, studies & management; and the provision of specialist client training to minimise the risk of environmental pollution.
OHES will continue to be led by its current management team as an autonomous business within the Adler & Allan Group and operate from its existing locations across the UK.
Henry Simpson, Commercial Director of A&A Group, said: “OHES is a highly respected environmental consultancy that has built a fantastic breadth of client-focused services over the past 15 years to help businesses tackle, overcome and resolve environmental challenges in specific markets and sectors. Many of its consultants and specialist teams are already well known to us and we’re delighted to welcome them into the A&A Group, where together we can offer clients a greater range and depth of resources than ever before.”
Dan Jones, Operations Director at OHES, said: “Having known and worked with the team at A&A Group for many years, as both supplier and customer, we’re excited by the great fit our businesses represent. As a multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy, with a broad client base across many industry sectors, OHES has a plan for strategic growth that will be well supported by being part of a wider environmental services group. A&A is a natural home for our business and we look forward to building on our success as part of the Group.”
Adam Shefras, Managing Director of Hazardous Goods & Environmental Industries at OHES’s former owner Pen Underwriting, said:“We’re delighted to have secured a new home for OHES, as part of a specialist environmental services group, and look forward to working with the team which will continue to provide a fully embedded spill response and environmental claims management service as part of Pen Underwriting’s bespoke high hazard insurance scheme, on an exclusive basis.”
- Stonbury expands into South-west with acquisition Water industry specialist contractor Stonbury is expanding its services into the South- west following its acquisition of... Read More >
- Severn Trent to buy Dee Valley Water for £78.5M Severn Trent has announced it will buy rival water company Dee Valley Water in a deal worth £78.5 million. Read More >
- Ricardo acquires Cascade Consulting Engineering and environmental consultancy Ricardo has acquired counterpart Cascade Consulting to expand its capabilities... Read More >
- Drilling and Tapping: The Mains Man Jason Barratt's skill in drilling and tapping water mains has led to him competing around the world as well as advancing... Read More >
- A Time to Skill: how can water face its workforce challenges? Faced with the double challenge of an ageing workforce and a potential barrier to bringing in EU talent due to Brexit, how... Read More >
- Reliability engineering key to resilience As a result of the 2014 Water Act and Ofwat, water companies are increasingly studying how resilient they might be to... Read More >
- Comment: A dynamic response to change Market changes in the water industry mean that contractors must step up play a bigger and more responsible role in... Read More >
- Interview: Prof Rudi Klein, chief executive officer, SEC Group "The wait - that is the real problem," says Professor Rudi Klein on the subject of cash retentions in construction... Read More >
- Head of Tendering & Design Salary Range: Commensurate with roleThe Tendering & Design Department plays a critical role in turning customer enquiries in to fully costed... Read more here.
- Head of Operations Salary Range: Commensurate with role Head of Operations: The Head of Operations will be responsible for the successful day to day delivery... Read more here.
- Waste Water Network Manager c. £42,000 depending on skills and experience An exciting opportunity has arisen for the role of Wastewater Network Manager within the Asset... Read more here.
- Deputy Directors – multiple roles The Office of Rail and Road (ORR) is the independent economic and safety regulator for Britain’s railways, overseeing an industry that carried... Read more here.