Introducing the WWT thought leadership series
The UK's leading water industry media brand is taking a deeper look throughout 2017.
The UK’s leading water industry media brand is taking a deeper look throughout 2017.
Launching February 2017, the Water & Wastewater Treatment thought-leadership series will examine the big issues and key industry developments, offering fresh insights and the latest critical business intelligence.
The series will bring Water & Wastewater Treatment’s expert journalistic approach to a granular level, presenting specialist insights and original research on a host of subjects in a way that informs decision-makers and leaders in the water industry.
Report topics will include:
- Post-Brexit procurement
- Business competition, water efficiency and metering
- Telemetry and standardisation
- Pump control and optimisation
- Phosphorus removal from wastewater
- Service contracts in the water sector
- Off-site construction and modular build
- Supply side pipes and water quality
To discover more, including opportunities to partner with Water & Wastewater Treatment on a thought-leadership report, please contact:
Client Manager, Water & Wastewater Treatment
01342 332073 / 07738 766851
- Interview: Tony Smith, Chief Executive, Consumer Council for Water “We don't want the market to disappoint the customer… if that happens, the customer view of the industry could decline.” Read More >
- Interview: Duncan Atkins, MD, Imtech Water, Waste and Energy ''I'm looking to ensure construction excellence on all our projects, through drive, passion and energy. I want to... Read More >
- Structural cast and ductile iron pipe assessment The Water Research Foundation is to publish a report into non-destructive condition assessment technologies for small... Read More >
- Front Line: Morag Angus, Mires Project Manager, South West Water This month WWT meets Morag Angus, who leads a catchment management project for South West Water aimed at restoring... Read More >
- Introducing the WWT thought leadership series The UK's leading water industry media brand is taking a deeper look throughout 2017. Read More >
- Blog: A shared vision for the global water sector In the latest blog from water sector charity WaterAid, Rob Fuller explores the potential for greater international... Read More >
- Catchment permitting for Wessex spells flexible approach An innovative catchment permitting approach for phosphorus, jointly developed by Wessex Water and the Environment Agency,... Read More >
- Drought resilience measures require national investment A major Water UK research report has warned of the probability of future drought scenarios and called for a co-ordinated... Read More >