Introducing the WWT thought leadership series
The UK's leading water industry media brand is taking a deeper look throughout 2017.
The UK’s leading water industry media brand is taking a deeper look throughout 2017.
Launching February 2017, the Water & Wastewater Treatment thought-leadership series will examine the big issues and key industry developments, offering fresh insights and the latest critical business intelligence.
The series will bring Water & Wastewater Treatment’s expert journalistic approach to a granular level, presenting specialist insights and original research on a host of subjects in a way that informs decision-makers and leaders in the water industry.
Report topics will include:
- Post-Brexit procurement
- Business competition, water efficiency and metering
- Telemetry and standardisation
- Pump control and optimisation
- Phosphorus removal from wastewater
- Service contracts in the water sector
- Off-site construction and modular build
- Supply side pipes and water quality
To discover more, including opportunities to partner with Water & Wastewater Treatment on a thought-leadership report, please contact:
Client Manager, Water & Wastewater Treatment
01342 332073 / 07738 766851
- Comment: Decoupling water from energy use is a global priority The technology exists to achieve energy neutrality across the whole water cycle, and it should be considered a global... Read More >
- Interview: Nick Ellins, chief executive, Energy and Utility Skills "I'm not convinced it's a loss of interest in engineering I just think it's how we talk with people these days. It's a... Read More >
- Final effluent monitors protect treatment efficiency On-line monitoring is delivering efficiencies at Southern Water's wastewater treatment sites. The utility's principal... Read More >
- The universal challenge of water Water utilities across the world face many similar challenges despite their varying locations and economic conditions,... Read More >
- Front Line: Luke Petts, Metering Team Leader, Morrison Utility Services In this month's Front Line feature we meet Luke Petts, who leads the team of meter installers on Thames Water's Smart... Read More >
- WWT's Sustainable Water 2017 to discuss preparations for PR19 WWT's flagship Sustainable Water event is back and will take place on 20 September, with senior water industry... Read More >
- Front Line: Dr Mike Jones, Thames Water In this month's Front Line feature we meet Dr Mike Jones, Water Resources & Process Modelling Lead at Thames Water Read More >
- Project Focus: Optimising the Wessex Grid Optimiser software using a sophisticated closed loop control system has been central to enabling efficient water transfers... Read More >
- Head of Engineering Our members control and maintain the critical national infrastructure that delivers the gas and electricity services into our homes and... Read more here.
- Assistant gas to grid engineer GENeco is a multi-award winning recycling and renewable energy company. We were created by Wessex Water in 2008 to help our parent company... Read more here.
- Chief Executive Officer The Electricity Association of Ireland (EAI) is the representative body for electricity producers, retailers and distributors on the island... Read more here.