Introducing the WWT thought leadership series
The UK's leading water industry media brand is taking a deeper look throughout 2017.
The UK’s leading water industry media brand is taking a deeper look throughout 2017.
Launching February 2017, the Water & Wastewater Treatment thought-leadership series will examine the big issues and key industry developments, offering fresh insights and the latest critical business intelligence.
The series will bring Water & Wastewater Treatment’s expert journalistic approach to a granular level, presenting specialist insights and original research on a host of subjects in a way that informs decision-makers and leaders in the water industry.
Report topics will include:
- Post-Brexit procurement
- Business competition, water efficiency and metering
- Telemetry and standardisation
- Pump control and optimisation
- Phosphorus removal from wastewater
- Service contracts in the water sector
- Off-site construction and modular build
- Supply side pipes and water quality
To discover more, including opportunities to partner with Water & Wastewater Treatment on a thought-leadership report, please contact:
Client Manager, Water & Wastewater Treatment
01342 332073 / 07738 766851
- Pump Centre preview: the balance between efficiency and operability United Utilities' mechanical & electrical engineering manager Mike Rush says fit-for-purpose pumping meets customers’... Read More >
- Interview: Duncan Atkins, MD, Imtech Water, Waste and Energy ''I'm looking to ensure construction excellence on all our projects, through drive, passion and energy. I want to... Read More >
- Interview: Tony Smith, Chief Executive, Consumer Council for Water “We don't want the market to disappoint the customer… if that happens, the customer view of the industry could decline.” Read More >
- Front Line: Luke Petts, Metering Team Leader, Morrison Utility Services In this month's Front Line feature we meet Luke Petts, who leads the team of meter installers on Thames Water's Smart... Read More >
- WWT's Sustainable Water 2017 to discuss preparations for PR19 WWT's flagship Sustainable Water event is back and will take place on 20 September, with senior water industry... Read More >
- Front Line: Dr Mike Jones, Thames Water In this month's Front Line feature we meet Dr Mike Jones, Water Resources & Process Modelling Lead at Thames Water Read More >
- Project Focus: Optimising the Wessex Grid Optimiser software using a sophisticated closed loop control system has been central to enabling efficient water transfers... Read More >
- Front Line: Morag Angus, Mires Project Manager, South West Water This month WWT meets Morag Angus, who leads a catchment management project for South West Water aimed at restoring... Read More >