Introducing the WWT thought leadership series
The UK's leading water industry media brand is taking a deeper look throughout 2017.
The UK’s leading water industry media brand is taking a deeper look throughout 2017.
Launching February 2017, the Water & Wastewater Treatment thought-leadership series will examine the big issues and key industry developments, offering fresh insights and the latest critical business intelligence.
The series will bring Water & Wastewater Treatment’s expert journalistic approach to a granular level, presenting specialist insights and original research on a host of subjects in a way that informs decision-makers and leaders in the water industry.
Report topics will include:
- Post-Brexit procurement
- Business competition, water efficiency and metering
- Telemetry and standardisation
- Pump control and optimisation
- Phosphorus removal from wastewater
- Service contracts in the water sector
- Off-site construction and modular build
- Supply side pipes and water quality
To discover more, including opportunities to partner with Water & Wastewater Treatment on a thought-leadership report, please contact:
Client Manager, Water & Wastewater Treatment
01342 332073 / 07738 766851
- Structural cast and ductile iron pipe assessment The Water Research Foundation is to publish a report into non-destructive condition assessment technologies for small... Read More >
- Interview: Tony Smith, Chief Executive, Consumer Council for Water “We don't want the market to disappoint the customer… if that happens, the customer view of the industry could decline.” Read More >
- Project Focus: Managing a Technology Transition When Anglian Water's PyeWipe plant moved from thermal dewatering to advanced digestion for sludge treatment, temporary... Read More >
- Rainwater spin-out companies offer innovative path Researchers from the University of Exeter's Centre for Water Systems are putting the latest rainwater harvesting and SuDS... Read More >
- Comment: Preparing for extreme weather events The challenge of climate change resilience means that the conventional deterministic approach to drought planning is no... Read More >
- Interview: Jean Spencer, Anglian Water director, on drought resilience In this WWT profile interview Jean Spencer, Director of Strategic Growth and Resilience at Anglian Water, talks about the... Read More >
- The universal challenge of water Water utilities across the world face many similar challenges despite their varying locations and economic conditions,... Read More >
- Front Line: Luke Petts, Metering Team Leader, Morrison Utility Services In this month's Front Line feature we meet Luke Petts, who leads the team of meter installers on Thames Water's Smart... Read More >
- Supply Network Manager Location: Somerset Salary: £30,767 to £41,226 per annum Looking for your next career move in water supply? If so, we may have a fantastic... Read more here.
- Senior Analyst The Organisation The Water Industry Commission for Scotland is the economic regulator of the water and sewerage industry in Scotland. ... Read more here.
- Key Account Manager Key Account Manager Competitive Salary: £40,000+ DOE London and Thames Valley Knowledge, Skills & Experience Commercially astute with... Read more here.
- Contracts Manager Contracts Manager Castle Water Limited Castle Water is the leading independent water retailer in the UK, and one of the fastest growing... Read more here.
- Divisional Customer Services Director Castle Water is the leading independent water retailer in the UK, and one of the fastest growing utility supply companies, supplying services... Read more here.