Introducing the WWT thought leadership series
The UK's leading water industry media brand is taking a deeper look throughout 2017.
The UK’s leading water industry media brand is taking a deeper look throughout 2017.
Launching February 2017, the Water & Wastewater Treatment thought-leadership series will examine the big issues and key industry developments, offering fresh insights and the latest critical business intelligence.
The series will bring Water & Wastewater Treatment’s expert journalistic approach to a granular level, presenting specialist insights and original research on a host of subjects in a way that informs decision-makers and leaders in the water industry.
Report topics will include:
- Post-Brexit procurement
- Business competition, water efficiency and metering
- Telemetry and standardisation
- Pump control and optimisation
- Phosphorus removal from wastewater
- Service contracts in the water sector
- Off-site construction and modular build
- Supply side pipes and water quality
To discover more, including opportunities to partner with Water & Wastewater Treatment on a thought-leadership report, please contact:
Client Manager, Water & Wastewater Treatment
01342 332073 / 07738 766851
- Interview: Nick Ellins, chief executive, Energy and Utility Skills "I'm not convinced it's a loss of interest in engineering I just think it's how we talk with people these days. It's a... Read More >
- Front Line: Neil Lannon, Social Media Content Officer, Severn Trent This month we meet Neil Lannon, one of Severn Trent's team responsible for communicating with customers via social media Read More >
- Pump Centre preview: the balance between efficiency and operability United Utilities' mechanical & electrical engineering manager Mike Rush says fit-for-purpose pumping meets customers’... Read More >
- Front Line: Dr Mike Jones, Thames Water In this month's Front Line feature we meet Dr Mike Jones, Water Resources & Process Modelling Lead at Thames Water Read More >
- Project Focus: Optimising the Wessex Grid Optimiser software using a sophisticated closed loop control system has been central to enabling efficient water transfers... Read More >
- Front Line: Morag Angus, Mires Project Manager, South West Water This month WWT meets Morag Angus, who leads a catchment management project for South West Water aimed at restoring... Read More >
- Introducing the WWT thought leadership series The UK's leading water industry media brand is taking a deeper look throughout 2017. Read More >
- Blog: A shared vision for the global water sector In the latest blog from water sector charity WaterAid, Rob Fuller explores the potential for greater international... Read More >
- General Manager Asset Management Essential Energy Location: Port Macquarie, New South Wales, Australia Salary: Competitive Essential Energy is one of Australia’s largest... Read more here.
- Energy Growth Strategy Analyst National Grid’s energy network transports electricity to homes and businesses all over the UK. It’s an essential part of all our lives.... Read more here.