WWT Water Scotland Conference 2018
With SR21 approaching and environmental and social pressures increasing, it is a crucial time for the Scottish water sector to build resilience and drive innovation.
Safeguarding customers and the environment, investing in the right areas and mitigating the impacts of ageing assets and infrastructure are among the many challenges facing the industry. Scotland s water sector must take a more sustainable approach, embed digital ways of working, change the way it communicates with customers and preserve water supplies for future generations.
The 2018 WWT Water Scotland Conference will provide you with the opportunity to hear Scottish Water s 25-year investment plan, a hydro nation update and the latest innovations from Scotland. This is the only event dedicated to the evolving needs of the Scottish water sector and brings together more than 150 key stakeholders to share insights, showcase excellence and drive the industry forward.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
- Hear Scottish Water s 25-year investment priorities
- Find out how the industry is preparing for SR21
- Gain an update on the latest Hydro Nation innovation
- Learn how the sector is putting the customer at the heart of decision-making
- Hear how Scotland is building resilience, reliability and sustainability
Experts speakers at the 2018 event include:
- Jon Rathjen, Water industry team leader, Scottish Government
- Alan Sutherland, Chief executive officer, Water Industry Commission for Scotland
- Peter Peacock, Chair, The Customer Forum (previously minister and cabinet secretary,
- Scottish Parliament)
- Rob Mustard, Director of digital, Scottish Water
- Elise Cartmell, Chief scientist, Scottish Water
- Simon Parsons, Director of strategic customer service planning, Scottish Water
- Gail Walker, Water policy team manager, Consumer Futures Unit, Citizens Advice Scotland
- David Pirie, Executive director, evidence & flooding, SEPA
- Bill Byers, Drinking water specialist, Drinking Water Quality Regulator for Scotland
- Fiona Templeton, Customer experience manager, Scottish Water
- Donald MacBrayne, Business development manager, Scottish Water Horizons
- Dr Claire Neil, Research fellow, University of Stirling
- Paul Dodd, BIM programme lead, Scottish Futures Trust
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: https://event.wwtonline.co.uk/scotland/
Download to your calendar >>
Visit event website >>
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on 01342 332044 or email@example.com
- Hot ideas on show at Innovation Festival Innovative ideas, fresh thinking and imaginative solutions were all on display at Northumbrian Water Group's Innovation... Read More >
- Southern installs innovative MBR at Woolston WwTW Southern Water has installed an "innovative and technologically advanced" new membrane biological reactor (MBR) in... Read More >
- Yorkshire Water invests £1.5M in north Yorkshire peat Yorkshire Water has invested £1.5 million and worked alongside Yorkshire Peat Partnership (YPP) at the Swinton Estate near... Read More >
- WWT Sustainable Water Conference 18/09/2018 It is a crucial time for sustainability in water: the government has issued its 25 Year Environment Plan, Water Resource Management Plans are being submitted, and we are in the midst of PR19 strategy.
- WWT Water Scotland Conference 2018 05/10/2018 With SR21 approaching and environmental and social pressures increasing, it is a crucial time for the Scottish water sector to build resilience and drive innovation.
- Utility Week Congress 2018 09/10/2018 Utility Week Congress 2018 will bring together leaders from water, gas and electricity to provide you with strategic insight from the highest level.
- WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2018 08/11/2018 With both Brexit and AMP7 on the horizon, it is a crucial time for the UK water industry to build a resilient strategy to protect water quality for future generations.