WWT Water Scotland conference
This is the only conference and networking dinner that brings together the whole sector to share leading case studies and strategic expertise specific to Scotland.
Taking place on the 7th December, the sixth annual WWT Water Scotland conference will provide delegates with the opportunity to gain an insight into the future development plans of Scottish Water, reflect on SR19 and hear latest innovation case studies to benefit business. This is the only event dedicated to the evolving needs of the Scottish Water sector, bringing together more than 150 key stakeholders to share insights on a diverse array of water challenges including; the customer, asset management and capital delivery.
This CPD-certified event provides the opportunity to:
- Hear directly from Scottish Water to reflect on SR15
- Address how to maintain a resilient and environmentally secure water industry
- Discuss how water will be operated, managed and delivered in the future
Attend WWT Water Scotland to hear from the industry leaders including the Scottish Government, Scottish Water, SEPA, Business Stream, The Drinking Water Regulator and many more.
Programme highlights include:
- Creating global economic growth for Scotland
Bob Irvine, Deputy director water industry, Scottish Government
- Reflection on SR15: an interim review
Mark Dickson, Director of capital investment, Scottish Water
- Going beyond compliance
Terry A Hearn, Chief executive officer, SEPA
- Transforming the water industry with renewable energy
Fraser Purves, Renewables programme delivery manager, Scottish Water
- Building a resilient system
Sara Thiam, Regional director, Institution of Civil Engineers Scotland
- Ensuring the customer comes first
Johanna Dow, Chief executive officer, Business Stream
- Creating growth at home and abroad
Michael Alexander, Head of water, environment, agriculture, Diageo
- Catchment science for proactive approaches to drinking source water issues
Dr Marc Stutter, Lead of the waters research programme, The James Hutton Institute
To find out more and to register please visit events.wwt-online.co.uk/scotland or contact Rachael on +44 (0)1342 332041 or email Rachael.email@example.com
For sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on +44 (0)1342 332044 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Filter charity marks 25 years of helping disaster victims A Derbyshire charity which sends water filters to disaster victims around the world is marking its 25th anniversary with... Read More >
- SEW pushes back water supply scheme by two years South East Water (SEW) is delaying a major project to tackle future water supply and demand requirements in the Fleet,... Read More >
- Scottish Water diverts Ayrshire river on pipeline project Scottish Water has completed a key piece of engineering on a £120M water mains improvement project by diverting a river in... Read More >
- Utility Week Health and Safety Conference and Exhibition 06/12/2017 Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Health & Safety conference is the only event dedicated for health, safety and wellbeing professionals from the water, gas and electricity sectors.
- WWT Water Scotland conference 07/12/2017 This is the only conference and networking dinner that brings together the whole sector to share leading case studies and strategic expertise specific to Scotland.
- Utility Week Awards 11/12/2017 Utility Week s industry achievement awards are the highlight of the calendar. Once a year, we take the opportunity to recognise the companies and individuals forging the way ahead.
- Utility Week Energy Customer Conference 2018 18/01/2018 The Utility Week Energy Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for B2C and B2B customer professionals within energy retailers and networks.