WWT Water Scotland conference
This is the only conference and networking dinner that brings together the whole sector to share leading case studies and strategic expertise specific to Scotland.
Taking place on the 7th December, the sixth annual WWT Water Scotland conference will provide delegates with the opportunity to gain an insight into the future development plans of Scottish Water, reflect on SR19 and hear latest innovation case studies to benefit business. This is the only event dedicated to the evolving needs of the Scottish Water sector, bringing together more than 150 key stakeholders to share insights on a diverse array of water challenges including; the customer, asset management and capital delivery.
This CPD-certified event provides the opportunity to:
- Hear directly from Scottish Water to reflect on SR15
- Address how to maintain a resilient and environmentally secure water industry
- Discuss how water will be operated, managed and delivered in the future
Attend WWT Water Scotland to hear from the industry leaders including the Scottish Government, Scottish Water, SEPA, Business Stream, The Drinking Water Regulator and many more.
Programme highlights include:
- Creating global economic growth for Scotland
Bob Irvine, Deputy director water industry, Scottish Government
- Reflection on SR15: an interim review
Mark Dickson, Director of capital investment, Scottish Water
- Going beyond compliance
Terry A Hearn, Chief executive officer, SEPA
- Transforming the water industry with renewable energy
Fraser Purves, Renewables programme delivery manager, Scottish Water
- Building a resilient system
Sara Thiam, Regional director, Institution of Civil Engineers Scotland
- Ensuring the customer comes first
Johanna Dow, Chief executive officer, Business Stream
- Creating growth at home and abroad
Michael Alexander, Head of water, environment, agriculture, Diageo
- Catchment science for proactive approaches to drinking source water issues
Dr Marc Stutter, Lead of the waters research programme, The James Hutton Institute
To find out more and to register please visit events.wwt-online.co.uk/scotland or contact Rachael on +44 (0)1342 332041 or email Rachael.email@example.com
For sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on +44 (0)1342 332044 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ofgem's Rachel Fletcher is Ofwat's new chief executive Rachel Fletcher, senior partner for consumers and competition at Ofgem, will be the new chief executive of water regulator... Read More >
- Ofwat's final methodology pushes water firms to deliver more Water regulator Ofwat is challenging water companies in England and Wales to deliver more of what matters to customers in... Read More >
- NI Water and Irish Water collaborate on cross-border project NI Water and Irish Water are collaborating on a major €5.3M cross-border project to improve water quality in rivers and... Read More >
- WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2018 22/02/2018 Now in its 9th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is the only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the unique pressures facing the industry.
- Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference 27/02/2018 Now in its 10th year, the Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference is the leading event for forward-thinking credit, debt, billing, collections, and customer service professionals within the energy and water sectors.
- WWT Smart Water Networks Conference 20/03/2018 The only dedicated event for senior water and wastewater professionals improving decision making through smart technologies and data solutions.
- Utility Week Procurement and Supply Chain Engagement Conference 2018 19/04/2018 Procurement professionals in utilities face pressure from all sides: to cut costs without compromising on outcomes; to make optimum use of massive advances in technology; and to develop more efficient and effective ways of partnering with their supply chains.