WWT Water Scotland conference
This is the only conference and networking dinner that brings together the whole sector to share leading case studies and strategic expertise specific to Scotland.
Taking place on the 7th December, the sixth annual WWT Water Scotland conference will provide delegates with the opportunity to gain an insight into the future development plans of Scottish Water, reflect on SR19 and hear latest innovation case studies to benefit business. This is the only event dedicated to the evolving needs of the Scottish Water sector, bringing together more than 150 key stakeholders to share insights on a diverse array of water challenges including; the customer, asset management and capital delivery.
This CPD-certified event provides the opportunity to:
- Hear directly from Scottish Water to reflect on SR15
- Address how to maintain a resilient and environmentally secure water industry
- Discuss how water will be operated, managed and delivered in the future
Attend WWT Water Scotland to hear from the industry leaders including the Scottish Government, Scottish Water, SEPA, Business Stream, The Drinking Water Regulator and many more.
Programme highlights include:
- Creating global economic growth for Scotland
Bob Irvine, Deputy director water industry, Scottish Government
- Reflection on SR15: an interim review
Mark Dickson, Director of capital investment, Scottish Water
- Going beyond compliance
Terry A Hearn, Chief executive officer, SEPA
- Transforming the water industry with renewable energy
Fraser Purves, Renewables programme delivery manager, Scottish Water
- Building a resilient system
Sara Thiam, Regional director, Institution of Civil Engineers Scotland
- Ensuring the customer comes first
Johanna Dow, Chief executive officer, Business Stream
- Creating growth at home and abroad
Michael Alexander, Head of water, environment, agriculture, Diageo
- Catchment science for proactive approaches to drinking source water issues
Dr Marc Stutter, Lead of the waters research programme, The James Hutton Institute
To find out more and to register please visit events.wwt-online.co.uk/scotland or contact Rachael on +44 (0)1342 332041 or email Rachael.firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on +44 (0)1342 332044 or email on email@example.com
- Anglian uses behavioural science to help cut water use Anglian Water has seen per capita consumption (PCC) drop by 8 per cent in Newmarket with the help of a portal that... Read More >
- United Utilities gives old service reservoir new lease of life United Utilities engineers are working underground to create a new underground service reservoir within an existing... Read More >
- Atkins issues warning over cyber resilience Atkins has warned that companies run a risk of being fined up to £17 million if unable to show they have adopted... Read More >
- Constructed Wetland Association Annual Conference 12/09/2018 With the overarching theme of ~How to make better constructed wetlands , this year's CWA conference will bring together the key stakeholders from the water pollution control community.
- WWT Sustainable Water Conference 18/09/2018 It is a crucial time for sustainability in water: the government has issued its 25 Year Environment Plan, Water Resource Management Plans are being submitted, and we are in the midst of PR19 strategy.
- WWT Water Scotland Conference 2018 05/10/2018 With SR21 approaching and environmental and social pressures increasing, it is a crucial time for the Scottish water sector to build resilience and drive innovation.
- Utility Week Congress 2018 09/10/2018 The premier event for water, gas and electricity sector leaders, the Utility Week Congress offers strategic insight at the highest level.