WWT Water Scotland conference
This is the only conference and networking dinner that brings together the whole sector to share leading case studies and strategic expertise specific to Scotland.
Taking place on the 7th December, the sixth annual WWT Water Scotland conference will provide delegates with the opportunity to gain an insight into the future development plans of Scottish Water, reflect on SR19 and hear latest innovation case studies to benefit business. This is the only event dedicated to the evolving needs of the Scottish Water sector, bringing together more than 150 key stakeholders to share insights on a diverse array of water challenges including; the customer, asset management and capital delivery.
This CPD-certified event provides the opportunity to:
- Hear directly from Scottish Water to reflect on SR15
- Address how to maintain a resilient and environmentally secure water industry
- Discuss how water will be operated, managed and delivered in the future
Attend WWT Water Scotland to hear from the industry leaders including the Scottish Government, Scottish Water, SEPA, Business Stream, The Drinking Water Regulator and many more.
Programme highlights include:
- Creating global economic growth for Scotland
Bob Irvine, Deputy director water industry, Scottish Government
- Reflection on SR15: an interim review
Mark Dickson, Director of capital investment, Scottish Water
- Going beyond compliance
Terry A Hearn, Chief executive officer, SEPA
- Transforming the water industry with renewable energy
Fraser Purves, Renewables programme delivery manager, Scottish Water
- Building a resilient system
Sara Thiam, Regional director, Institution of Civil Engineers Scotland
- Ensuring the customer comes first
Johanna Dow, Chief executive officer, Business Stream
- Creating growth at home and abroad
Michael Alexander, Head of water, environment, agriculture, Diageo
- Catchment science for proactive approaches to drinking source water issues
Dr Marc Stutter, Lead of the waters research programme, The James Hutton Institute
To find out more and to register please visit events.wwt-online.co.uk/scotland or contact Rachael on +44 (0)1342 332041 or email Rachael.email@example.com
For sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on +44 (0)1342 332044 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Water Industry Awards shortlist revealed The shortlist has now been unveiled for the Water Industry Awards, the annual celebration of excellence in the water... Read More >
- EA's dewatering guidelines to impact construction businesses The Environment Agency has issued new guidelines that require contractors to hold a bespoke permit to discharge anything... Read More >
- Affinity Water appoints Walsh as new CEO Affinity Water has announced the appointment of Pauline Walsh as Chief Executive Officer. Read More >
Ireland Water Conference
After more than four years since its creation, Irish Water, and the sector as a whole, has already cleared a number of hurdles and is now on an upward trajectory towards consistently delivering sustainable, high-quality drinking water and ensuring top levels of environmental protection.
- WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference 10/05/2018 Building on the success of the fifth annual event, the WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference taking place on 10 May in Birmingham will continue to assess ways of driving further efficiency and resilience in the sector while maintaining and delivering the water industry s both physical and non-physical assets to meet with customer expectations.
- WWT Wales Water Conference 17/05/2018 The 5th annual WWT Wales Water Conference is the flagship annual gathering for all participants who contribute to, or benefit from, a profitable, sustainable and efficient Welsh Water sector.
- Utility Week Live 2018 22/05/2018 With disruptive new technologies and business models emerging, utilities must find new strategies and solutions to survive and thrive. Join us at Utility Week Live 2018 as we examine these changes, and explore the tech and product solutions transforming the way gas, water and electricity utilities do business. Book your free tickets today.