WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2018
Now in its 9th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is the only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the unique pressures facing the industry.
With PC15 at the halfway stage and thoughts of the lessons learnt now turning to proposals for PC21, the Northern Ireland water sector is at a critical stage.
Our 2018 conference will arm you with the insight and tools to navigate this transition and deliver a water sector that works for all stakeholders.
Expert speakers include:
- Linda MacHugh, Director of water policy & shareholder division, Dept for Infrastructure
- Jenny Pyper, Chief executive officer, Utility Regulator
- Sara Venning, Chief executive officer, Northern Ireland Water
- Tracey Teague, Director of natural environment division, NI Environment Agency
- Michael McCallion, Head of the climate change unit, DAERA
- Nick Mills, Head of wastewater innovation, Thames Water
- Paddy Brow, Head of Living with Water Programme, Northern Ireland Water
- Jane Mellor, Head of operational procurement, Northern Ireland Water
- Alan Reddick, Head of capital procurement unit, Dept for Infrastructure, Roads and Rivers
Attend this CPD-certified event to:
- Assess the strategic priorities for PC21 and long-term investment
- Gain insight into Northern Ireland Water's capital delivery plans
- Hear from industry leaders on the keys to success with digital transformation
- Examine what effects climate change may have on future decision-making strategy
- Learn how the development of SuDs in Northern Ireland are progressing
- Hear what the Utility Regulator has in store for the next pricing period
To view more details and to register, visit: events.wwtonline.co.uk/ni
If you have any queries about the event, contact Nicola Gillman on (01342) 332045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Morrison Utility Services retains CEMARS Gold status Morrison Utility Services (MUS), a leading provider of essential infrastructure services to utilities in the electricity,... Read More >
- £6.5M awarded for UK's first large-scale mine-water energy project A multi-million-pound initiative to use water that has filled underground mine workings as a geothermal source of energy... Read More >
- £60M upgrade in prospect for Ellesmere Port WwTW United Utilities plans to carry out development to upgrade and increase the capacity of the works near the M53 in... Read More >
- Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference 27/02/2018 Now in its 10th year, the Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference is the leading event for forward-thinking credit, debt, billing, collections, and customer service professionals within the energy and water sectors.
- WWT Smart Water Networks Conference 20/03/2018 The only dedicated event for senior water and wastewater professionals improving decision making through smart technologies and data solutions.
- Future Retail #1 23/03/2018 Curated and delivered by the UK's leading water and utilities business media brands, Water Retail, Utility Week, edie.net and Water & Wastewater Treatment Magazine, featuring the leading players in the UK water retail sector, Future Retail #1 is the UK's inaugural water retailing conference.
- Utility Week Procurement and Supply Chain Engagement Conference 2018 19/04/2018 Procurement professionals in utilities face pressure from all sides: to cut costs without compromising on outcomes; to make optimum use of massive advances in technology; and to develop more efficient and effective ways of partnering with their supply chains.