WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2018
Now in its 9th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is the only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the unique pressures facing the industry.
With PC15 at the halfway stage and thoughts of the lessons learnt now turning to proposals for PC21, the Northern Ireland water sector is at a critical stage.
Our 2018 conference will arm you with the insight and tools to navigate this transition and deliver a water sector that works for all stakeholders.
Expert speakers include:
- Linda MacHugh, Director of water policy & shareholder division, Dept for Infrastructure
- Jenny Pyper, Chief executive officer, Utility Regulator
- Sara Venning, Chief executive officer, Northern Ireland Water
- Tracey Teague, Director of natural environment division, NI Environment Agency
- Michael McCallion, Head of the climate change unit, DAERA
- Nick Mills, Head of wastewater innovation, Thames Water
- Paddy Brow, Head of Living with Water Programme, Northern Ireland Water
- Jane Mellor, Head of operational procurement, Northern Ireland Water
- Alan Reddick, Head of capital procurement unit, Dept for Infrastructure, Roads and Rivers
Attend this CPD-certified event to:
- Assess the strategic priorities for PC21 and long-term investment
- Gain insight into Northern Ireland Water's capital delivery plans
- Hear from industry leaders on the keys to success with digital transformation
- Examine what effects climate change may have on future decision-making strategy
- Learn how the development of SuDs in Northern Ireland are progressing
- Hear what the Utility Regulator has in store for the next pricing period
To view more details and to register, visit: events.wwtonline.co.uk/ni
If you have any queries about the event, contact Nicola Gillman on (01342) 332045 or email email@example.com
- Wales-Ireland joint project explores energy efficient water solutions Flood and pollution prevention specialists, Detectronic, are supporting a collaborative project - Dŵr Uisce - between... Read More >
- Scottish Water to begin major environmental investment project Scottish Water is about to start a major project on its wastewater infrastructure in the West End of Glasgow to improve... Read More >
- Fatbergs harbour resistant bacteria and parasite eggs - analysis Fatbergs can harbour antibiotic-resistant bacteria and parasite eggs, forensic analysis for Channel 4 programme 'Fatberg... Read More >
- Utility Week Live 2018 22/05/2018 With disruptive new technologies and business models emerging, utilities must find new strategies and solutions to survive and thrive. Join us at Utility Week Live 2018 as we examine these changes, and explore the tech and product solutions transforming the way gas, water and electricity utilities do business. Book your free tickets today.
- WWT Water Industry Energy Conference 2018 12/06/2018 With tighter funding, regulatory pressure to do more with less, and rising customer expectations, water companies have more incentive than ever to identify commercial opportunities in energy in PR19.
- Utility Week Energy Summit 2018 21/06/2018 The UK's leading event for policymakers, investors, energy producers, distributors, retailers & wider stakeholders shaping the UK energy landscape
- WWT Sustainable Water Conference 18/09/2018 It is a crucial time for sustainability in water: the government has issued its 25 Year Environment Plan, Water Resource Management Plans are being submitted, and we are in the midst of PR19 strategy.