WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2018
Now in its 9th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is the only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the unique pressures facing the industry.
With PC15 at the halfway stage and thoughts of the lessons learnt now turning to proposals for PC21, the Northern Ireland water sector is at a critical stage.
Our 2018 conference will arm you with the insight and tools to navigate this transition and deliver a water sector that works for all stakeholders.
Expert speakers include:
- Linda MacHugh, Director of water policy & shareholder division, Dept for Infrastructure
- Jenny Pyper, Chief executive officer, Utility Regulator
- Sara Venning, Chief executive officer, Northern Ireland Water
- Tracey Teague, Director of natural environment division, NI Environment Agency
- Michael McCallion, Head of the climate change unit, DAERA
- Nick Mills, Head of wastewater innovation, Thames Water
- Paddy Brow, Head of Living with Water Programme, Northern Ireland Water
- Jane Mellor, Head of operational procurement, Northern Ireland Water
- Alan Reddick, Head of capital procurement unit, Dept for Infrastructure, Roads and Rivers
Attend this CPD-certified event to:
- Assess the strategic priorities for PC21 and long-term investment
- Gain insight into Northern Ireland Water's capital delivery plans
- Hear from industry leaders on the keys to success with digital transformation
- Examine what effects climate change may have on future decision-making strategy
- Learn how the development of SuDs in Northern Ireland are progressing
- Hear what the Utility Regulator has in store for the next pricing period
To view more details and to register, visit: events.wwtonline.co.uk/ni
If you have any queries about the event, contact Nicola Gillman on (01342) 332045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Welsh Water investing £1M a day Dwr Cymru Welsh Water has reported half-year results which shows the company is investing record levels in its water and... Read More >
- UK and Welsh governments sign water powers agreement The UK and Welsh governments are set to form an agreement over water which will see powers shared between the two. Read More >
- Enhance catchment partnerships' authority, says CIWEM CIWEM is urging the government to enhance the authority and resources of catchment partnerships in more than 100 river... Read More >
- WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2018 22/02/2018 Now in its 9th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is the only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the unique pressures facing the industry.
- Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference 27/02/2018 Now in its 10th year, the Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference is the leading event for forward-thinking credit, debt, billing, collections, and customer service professionals within the energy and water sectors.
- WWT Smart Water Networks Conference 20/03/2018 The only dedicated event for senior water and wastewater professionals improving decision making through smart technologies and data solutions.
- Utility Week Procurement and Supply Chain Engagement Conference 2018 19/04/2018 Procurement professionals in utilities face pressure from all sides: to cut costs without compromising on outcomes; to make optimum use of massive advances in technology; and to develop more efficient and effective ways of partnering with their supply chains.