WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2018
Now in its 9th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is the only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the unique pressures facing the industry.
With PC15 at the halfway stage and thoughts of the lessons learnt now turning to proposals for PC21, the Northern Ireland water sector is at a critical stage.
Our 2018 conference will arm you with the insight and tools to navigate this transition and deliver a water sector that works for all stakeholders.
Expert speakers include:
- Linda MacHugh, Director of water policy & shareholder division, Dept for Infrastructure
- Jenny Pyper, Chief executive officer, Utility Regulator
- Sara Venning, Chief executive officer, Northern Ireland Water
- Tracey Teague, Director of natural environment division, NI Environment Agency
- Michael McCallion, Head of the climate change unit, DAERA
- Nick Mills, Head of wastewater innovation, Thames Water
- Paddy Brow, Head of Living with Water Programme, Northern Ireland Water
- Jane Mellor, Head of operational procurement, Northern Ireland Water
- Alan Reddick, Head of capital procurement unit, Dept for Infrastructure, Roads and Rivers
Attend this CPD-certified event to:
- Assess the strategic priorities for PC21 and long-term investment
- Gain insight into Northern Ireland Water's capital delivery plans
- Hear from industry leaders on the keys to success with digital transformation
- Examine what effects climate change may have on future decision-making strategy
- Learn how the development of SuDs in Northern Ireland are progressing
- Hear what the Utility Regulator has in store for the next pricing period
To view more details and to register, visit: events.wwtonline.co.uk/ni
If you have any queries about the event, contact Nicola Gillman on (01342) 332045 or email email@example.com
- Hot ideas on show at Innovation Festival Innovative ideas, fresh thinking and imaginative solutions were all on display at Northumbrian Water Group's Innovation... Read More >
- Southern installs innovative MBR at Woolston WwTW Southern Water has installed an "innovative and technologically advanced" new membrane biological reactor (MBR) in... Read More >
- Yorkshire Water invests £1.5M in north Yorkshire peat Yorkshire Water has invested £1.5 million and worked alongside Yorkshire Peat Partnership (YPP) at the Swinton Estate near... Read More >
- WWT Sustainable Water Conference 18/09/2018 It is a crucial time for sustainability in water: the government has issued its 25 Year Environment Plan, Water Resource Management Plans are being submitted, and we are in the midst of PR19 strategy.
- WWT Water Scotland Conference 2018 05/10/2018 With SR21 approaching and environmental and social pressures increasing, it is a crucial time for the Scottish water sector to build resilience and drive innovation.
- Utility Week Congress 2018 09/10/2018 Utility Week Congress 2018 will bring together leaders from water, gas and electricity to provide you with strategic insight from the highest level.
- WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2018 08/11/2018 With both Brexit and AMP7 on the horizon, it is a crucial time for the UK water industry to build a resilient strategy to protect water quality for future generations.