WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2017
Now in its 8th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the economic, environmental and customer service challenges facing the Northern Ireland water sector.
Expert speakers include:
- Chris Hazzard MLA, Minister for infrastructure
- Sara Venning, Chief executive officer, Northern Ireland Water
- David Porter, Chief executive officer, DfI Rivers Agency
- Brian McHugh, Finance & network assets director, Utility Regulator
- Catriona Davis, Chief inspector of drinking water, Drinking Water Inspectorate
- Gerry Millar, Director of property and projects, Belfast City Council
- Bill Gowdy, Director of engineering and procurement, Northern Ireland Water
- Paddy Brow, Living with Water programme manager, Department for Infrastructure
Why you should attend
- Gain insight into Northern Ireland's infrastructure investment priorities
- Explore NI Water's ambitious plans for PC15 and beyond
- Discover innovative & collaborative solutions to flood risk management
- Tailor your experience and get your questions answered in our dedicated breakout sessions on Drinking Water Quality, Environmental Protection & Wastewater Management
- Develop new relationships in an informal setting at the pre-conference networking dinner
To view more details and to register, visit: events.wwtonline.co.uk/ni
Alternatively, contact Nicola Gillman on (01342) 332045 or email email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter @WWTLive and use #waterni to tweet about the event.
- DWI moves towards risk-based regulation The Drinking Water Inspectorate (DWI) has said it will move to a more risk-based approach for regulating water quality in... Read More >
- Wessex Water engages sixth formers with ‘future customer' panel Wessex Water is working with a panel of sixth form students in order to help the company focus on the future priorities of... Read More >
- Integrated water plan for Lincolnshire launched A multi-stakeholder initiative with the twin goals of flood protection and ensuring a secure water supply has been... Read More >
- WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference 10/05/2017 Building on the success of the last four years, the 5th annual WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference will address how outcome-based regulation in AMP6, and the incentives and penalties that come with it, impact on water companies asset management practices.
- Utility Week Procurement and Supply Chain Engagement Conference 11/05/2017 Evolving regulatory pressures, declining budgets and rising customer expectations coupled with the uncertainty of an impending Brexit future are putting procurement and supply chain teams in the hot seat. They must show transparent approaches to delivering long-term solutions that simultaneously mitigate risk, deliver innovation, promote national productivity and demonstrate value for money.
- Utility Week Energy Wales Conference 16/05/2017 The Utility Week Wales Energy Conference offers you a unique chance to join us and other leaders as we address policy, case studies, renewables developments and the future of Wales' energy mix at a critical time for the UK.
- WWT Wales Water conference 17/05/2017 The 4th annual Wales Water Conference, taking place on May 17 in Cardiff is the flagship event dedicated to the evolving needs of the Welsh water sector.