WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2017
Now in its 8th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the economic, environmental and customer service challenges facing the Northern Ireland water sector.
Expert speakers include:
- Chris Hazzard MLA, Minister for infrastructure
- Sara Venning, Chief executive officer, Northern Ireland Water
- David Porter, Chief executive officer, DfI Rivers Agency
- Brian McHugh, Finance & network assets director, Utility Regulator
- Catriona Davis, Chief inspector of drinking water, Drinking Water Inspectorate
- Gerry Millar, Director of property and projects, Belfast City Council
- Bill Gowdy, Director of engineering and procurement, Northern Ireland Water
- Paddy Brow, Living with Water programme manager, Department for Infrastructure
Why you should attend
- Gain insight into Northern Ireland's infrastructure investment priorities
- Explore NI Water's ambitious plans for PC15 and beyond
- Discover innovative & collaborative solutions to flood risk management
- Tailor your experience and get your questions answered in our dedicated breakout sessions on Drinking Water Quality, Environmental Protection & Wastewater Management
- Develop new relationships in an informal setting at the pre-conference networking dinner
To view more details and to register, visit: events.wwtonline.co.uk/ni
Alternatively, contact Nicola Gillman on (01342) 332045 or email email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter @WWTLive and use #waterni to tweet about the event.
- NJUG rebrands as Street Works UK The National Joint Utilities Group (NJUG) - the trade association for utilities and their contractor partners on street... Read More >
- East London reservoir reinvented as wetlands for public A working reservoir site in east London owned by Thames Water has been transformed into Europe's largest urban wetlands... Read More >
- Yorkshire Water to finance plans through 'social bonds' Yorkshire Water could be the first in its sector to raise funds by use of a “social bond”, enabling ethical investors to... Read More >
- Utility Week Awards 11/12/2017 Utility Week s industry achievement awards are the highlight of the calendar. Once a year, we take the opportunity to recognise the companies and individuals forging the way ahead.
- Utility Week Energy Customer Conference 2018 18/01/2018 The Utility Week Energy Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for B2C and B2B customer professionals within energy retailers and networks.
- WWT Wastewater Conference and Exhibition 2018 30/01/2018 The WWT Wastewater 2018 Conference and Exhibition is a comprehensive single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought-leadership all under one roof.
- WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2018 22/02/2018 Now in its 9th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is the only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the unique pressures facing the industry.