WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2017
Now in its 8th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the economic, environmental and customer service challenges facing the Northern Ireland water sector.
Expert speakers include:
- Chris Hazzard MLA, Minister for infrastructure
- Sara Venning, Chief executive officer, Northern Ireland Water
- David Porter, Chief executive officer, DfI Rivers Agency
- Brian McHugh, Finance & network assets director, Utility Regulator
- Catriona Davis, Chief inspector of drinking water, Drinking Water Inspectorate
- Gerry Millar, Director of property and projects, Belfast City Council
- Bill Gowdy, Director of engineering and procurement, Northern Ireland Water
- Paddy Brow, Living with Water programme manager, Department for Infrastructure
Why you should attend
- Gain insight into Northern Ireland's infrastructure investment priorities
- Explore NI Water's ambitious plans for PC15 and beyond
- Discover innovative & collaborative solutions to flood risk management
- Tailor your experience and get your questions answered in our dedicated breakout sessions on Drinking Water Quality, Environmental Protection & Wastewater Management
- Develop new relationships in an informal setting at the pre-conference networking dinner
To view more details and to register, visit: events.wwtonline.co.uk/ni
Alternatively, contact Nicola Gillman on (01342) 332045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter @WWTLive and use #waterni to tweet about the event.
- Ofgem's Rachel Fletcher is Ofwat's new chief executive Rachel Fletcher, senior partner for consumers and competition at Ofgem, will be the new chief executive of water regulator... Read More >
- Ofwat's final methodology pushes water firms to deliver more Water regulator Ofwat is challenging water companies in England and Wales to deliver more of what matters to customers in... Read More >
- NI Water and Irish Water collaborate on cross-border project NI Water and Irish Water are collaborating on a major €5.3M cross-border project to improve water quality in rivers and... Read More >
- WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2018 22/02/2018 Now in its 9th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is the only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the unique pressures facing the industry.
- Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference 27/02/2018 Now in its 10th year, the Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference is the leading event for forward-thinking credit, debt, billing, collections, and customer service professionals within the energy and water sectors.
- WWT Smart Water Networks Conference 20/03/2018 The only dedicated event for senior water and wastewater professionals improving decision making through smart technologies and data solutions.
- Utility Week Procurement and Supply Chain Engagement Conference 2018 19/04/2018 Procurement professionals in utilities face pressure from all sides: to cut costs without compromising on outcomes; to make optimum use of massive advances in technology; and to develop more efficient and effective ways of partnering with their supply chains.