WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2017
Now in its 8th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the economic, environmental and customer service challenges facing the Northern Ireland water sector.
Expert speakers include:
- Chris Hazzard MLA, Minister for infrastructure
- Sara Venning, Chief executive officer, Northern Ireland Water
- David Porter, Chief executive officer, DfI Rivers Agency
- Brian McHugh, Finance & network assets director, Utility Regulator
- Catriona Davis, Chief inspector of drinking water, Drinking Water Inspectorate
- Gerry Millar, Director of property and projects, Belfast City Council
- Bill Gowdy, Director of engineering and procurement, Northern Ireland Water
- Paddy Brow, Living with Water programme manager, Department for Infrastructure
Why you should attend
- Gain insight into Northern Ireland's infrastructure investment priorities
- Explore NI Water's ambitious plans for PC15 and beyond
- Discover innovative & collaborative solutions to flood risk management
- Tailor your experience and get your questions answered in our dedicated breakout sessions on Drinking Water Quality, Environmental Protection & Wastewater Management
- Develop new relationships in an informal setting at the pre-conference networking dinner
To view more details and to register, visit: events.wwtonline.co.uk/ni
Alternatively, contact Nicola Gillman on (01342) 332045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter @WWTLive and use #waterni to tweet about the event.
- Anglian Water reacts to Ofwat and Government challenges Anglian Water has announced moves to boost transparency and customer confidence in response to recent warnings to the... Read More >
- Devall to join Severn Trent from Northumbrian Severn Trent has appointed John Devall to lead the development of its long-term investment strategy. Read More >
- Anglian donates £50k after water pollution incident Anglian Water has agreed to pay £50,000 to an environmental charity after a manhole overflowed with black sludge and grey... Read More >
- WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference 10/05/2018 Building on the success of the fifth annual event, the WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference taking place on 10 May in Birmingham will continue to assess ways of driving further efficiency and resilience in the sector while maintaining and delivering the water industry s both physical and non-physical assets to meet with customer expectations.
- WWT Wales Water Conference 17/05/2018 The 5th annual WWT Wales Water Conference is the flagship annual gathering for all participants who contribute to, or benefit from, a profitable, sustainable and efficient Welsh Water sector.
- Utility Week Live 2018 22/05/2018 With disruptive new technologies and business models emerging, utilities must find new strategies and solutions to survive and thrive. Join us at Utility Week Live 2018 as we examine these changes, and explore the tech and product solutions transforming the way gas, water and electricity utilities do business. Book your free tickets today.
- WWT Water Industry Energy Conference 2018 12/06/2018 With tighter funding, regulatory pressure to do more with less, and rising customer expectations, water companies have more incentive than ever to identify commercial opportunities in energy in PR19.