WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2017
Now in its 8th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the economic, environmental and customer service challenges facing the Northern Ireland water sector.
Expert speakers include:
- Chris Hazzard MLA, Minister for infrastructure
- Sara Venning, Chief executive officer, Northern Ireland Water
- David Porter, Chief executive officer, DfI Rivers Agency
- Brian McHugh, Finance & network assets director, Utility Regulator
- Catriona Davis, Chief inspector of drinking water, Drinking Water Inspectorate
- Gerry Millar, Director of property and projects, Belfast City Council
- Bill Gowdy, Director of engineering and procurement, Northern Ireland Water
- Paddy Brow, Living with Water programme manager, Department for Infrastructure
Why you should attend
- Gain insight into Northern Ireland's infrastructure investment priorities
- Explore NI Water's ambitious plans for PC15 and beyond
- Discover innovative & collaborative solutions to flood risk management
- Tailor your experience and get your questions answered in our dedicated breakout sessions on Drinking Water Quality, Environmental Protection & Wastewater Management
- Develop new relationships in an informal setting at the pre-conference networking dinner
To view more details and to register, visit: events.wwtonline.co.uk/ni
Alternatively, contact Nicola Gillman on (01342) 332045 or email email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter @WWTLive and use #waterni to tweet about the event.
- Northumbrian take top prize in National Drilling and Tapping competition Northumbrian Water won the Institute of Water's National Drilling and Tapping competition for the first time as the event... Read More >
- New 'eDNA' method to help monitor UK aquatic diversity A new method of DNA analysis to help monitor the diversity of UK waters, which could help conserve endangered species, has... Read More >
- SWW completes £26M Plymouth wastewater upgrades A £26 million project to improve water quality in the Plymouth Sound and maintain excellent bathing water quality for the... Read More >
- Utility Week Energy Summit 2018 21/06/2018 The UK's leading event for policymakers, investors, energy producers, distributors, retailers & wider stakeholders shaping the UK energy landscape
- Constructed Wetland Association Annual Conference 12/09/2018 With the overarching theme of ~How to make better constructed wetlands , this year's CWA conference will bring together the key stakeholders from the water pollution control community.
- WWT Sustainable Water Conference 18/09/2018 It is a crucial time for sustainability in water: the government has issued its 25 Year Environment Plan, Water Resource Management Plans are being submitted, and we are in the midst of PR19 strategy.
- WWT Water Scotland Conference 2018 05/10/2018 With SR21 approaching and environmental and social pressures increasing, it is a crucial time for the Scottish water sector to build resilience and drive innovation.