WWT Water Ireland conference
The only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the economic, regulatory, environmental and customer service challenges facing the Irish water sector
Expert speakers include:
- Maria Graham, Assistant secretary for water and planning, Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government
- Sheenagh Rooney, Director of water, Commission for Energy Regulation
- Ian Talbot, Chief executive, Chambers Ireland
- Brian Sheehan, Head of asset delivery, Irish Water
- Dr Tom Collins, Chair, Public Water Forum
- Paddy Brow, Living with Water programme manager, Department for Infrastructure (Northern Ireland)
- Noel Byrne, Manager, waste water enforcement team, Environmental Protection Agency
- Donal O'Connor, Asset strategy & sustainability contractor, major projects, Ervia
Why you should attend
- Gain insight into the regulatory vision for the Irish water sector
- Hear updates on the key infrastructure investment priorities in Ireland and opportunities for collaboration
- Discover innovative solutions to environmental protection, wastewater management & flood risk planning
- Learn how consumers are being represented in the development of public water policy
To view more details and to register, visit: events.wwtonline.co.uk/wales
Alternatively, contact Nicola Gillman on (01342) 332045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- More Irish Water deals for Murphy Murphy is to design, build, operate and maintain major water treatment works (WTW) in Ireland, having been awarded a... Read More >
- Severn Trent vehicles to use alternative fuels Severn Trent is pledging to replace its 2,200 vans, cars and tankers with alternative fuel vehicles as soon as possible as... Read More >
- WWF research says 40% of rivers are polluted with sewage Around 40% of rivers in England and Wales are polluted with sewage, according to research published today (October 16) by... Read More >
- Utility Week Awards 11/12/2017 Utility Week s industry achievement awards are the highlight of the calendar. Once a year, we take the opportunity to recognise the companies and individuals forging the way ahead.
- Utility Week Energy Customer Conference 2018 18/01/2018 The Utility Week Energy Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for B2C and B2B customer professionals within energy retailers and networks.
- WWT Wastewater Conference and Exhibition 2018 30/01/2018 The WWT Wastewater 2018 Conference and Exhibition is a comprehensive single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought-leadership all under one roof.
- WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2018 22/02/2018 Now in its 9th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is the only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the unique pressures facing the industry.