WWT Water Ireland conference
The only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the economic, regulatory, environmental and customer service challenges facing the Irish water sector
Expert speakers include:
- Maria Graham, Assistant secretary for water and planning, Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government
- Sheenagh Rooney, Director of water, Commission for Energy Regulation
- Ian Talbot, Chief executive, Chambers Ireland
- Brian Sheehan, Head of asset delivery, Irish Water
- Dr Tom Collins, Chair, Public Water Forum
- Paddy Brow, Living with Water programme manager, Department for Infrastructure (Northern Ireland)
- Noel Byrne, Manager, waste water enforcement team, Environmental Protection Agency
- Donal O'Connor, Asset strategy & sustainability contractor, major projects, Ervia
Why you should attend
- Gain insight into the regulatory vision for the Irish water sector
- Hear updates on the key infrastructure investment priorities in Ireland and opportunities for collaboration
- Discover innovative solutions to environmental protection, wastewater management & flood risk planning
- Learn how consumers are being represented in the development of public water policy
To view more details and to register, visit: events.wwtonline.co.uk/wales
Alternatively, contact Nicola Gillman on (01342) 332045 or email email@example.com
- Anglian Water reacts to Ofwat and Government challenges Anglian Water has announced moves to boost transparency and customer confidence in response to recent warnings to the... Read More >
- Devall to join Severn Trent from Northumbrian Severn Trent has appointed John Devall to lead the development of its long-term investment strategy. Read More >
- Anglian donates £50k after water pollution incident Anglian Water has agreed to pay £50,000 to an environmental charity after a manhole overflowed with black sludge and grey... Read More >
- WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference 10/05/2018 Building on the success of the fifth annual event, the WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference taking place on 10 May in Birmingham will continue to assess ways of driving further efficiency and resilience in the sector while maintaining and delivering the water industry s both physical and non-physical assets to meet with customer expectations.
- WWT Wales Water Conference 17/05/2018 The 5th annual WWT Wales Water Conference is the flagship annual gathering for all participants who contribute to, or benefit from, a profitable, sustainable and efficient Welsh Water sector.
- Utility Week Live 2018 22/05/2018 With disruptive new technologies and business models emerging, utilities must find new strategies and solutions to survive and thrive. Join us at Utility Week Live 2018 as we examine these changes, and explore the tech and product solutions transforming the way gas, water and electricity utilities do business. Book your free tickets today.
- WWT Water Industry Energy Conference 2018 12/06/2018 With tighter funding, regulatory pressure to do more with less, and rising customer expectations, water companies have more incentive than ever to identify commercial opportunities in energy in PR19.