WWT Water Ireland conference
The only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the economic, regulatory, environmental and customer service challenges facing the Irish water sector
Expert speakers include:
- Maria Graham, Assistant secretary for water and planning, Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government
- Sheenagh Rooney, Director of water, Commission for Energy Regulation
- Ian Talbot, Chief executive, Chambers Ireland
- Brian Sheehan, Head of asset delivery, Irish Water
- Dr Tom Collins, Chair, Public Water Forum
- Paddy Brow, Living with Water programme manager, Department for Infrastructure (Northern Ireland)
- Noel Byrne, Manager, waste water enforcement team, Environmental Protection Agency
- Donal O'Connor, Asset strategy & sustainability contractor, major projects, Ervia
Why you should attend
- Gain insight into the regulatory vision for the Irish water sector
- Hear updates on the key infrastructure investment priorities in Ireland and opportunities for collaboration
- Discover innovative solutions to environmental protection, wastewater management & flood risk planning
- Learn how consumers are being represented in the development of public water policy
To view more details and to register, visit: events.wwtonline.co.uk/wales
Alternatively, contact Nicola Gillman on (01342) 332045 or email email@example.com
- EnviroSuite extends deal with Thames Water Australian environmental technology company EnviroSuite has announced the successful completion of an initial 12-month... Read More >
- Retail market reform to cost United Utilities £16M in one year United Utilities (UU) has said it expects the full cost of non-household retail market reform to amount to £16M for the... Read More >
- Mouchel's water team reports strong start to 2017 The water consulting business at Mouchel has seen strong growth to start 2017 with a senior hire and a reappointment to a... Read More >
- Utility Week Energy Wales Conference 16/05/2017 The Utility Week Wales Energy Conference offers you a unique chance to join us and other leaders as we address policy, case studies, renewables developments and the future of Wales' energy mix at a critical time for the UK.
- WWT Wales Water conference 17/05/2017 The 4th annual Wales Water Conference, taking place on May 17 in Cardiff is the flagship event dedicated to the evolving needs of the Welsh water sector.
- Utility Week Live 2017 23/05/2017 Utility Week Live is the UK s only exhibition dedicated to the UK s gas, electricity and water industries, connecting Britain s utilities to their suppliers, contractors and partners. It provides the chance for exhibitors to come face-to-face with the key strategic, operational and engineering decision-makers, at the big energy companies, network operators and major water companies.
- WWT Water Industry Energy Conference 13/06/2017 Building on the success of the last three years, the 4th annual WWT Water Industry Energy Conference will assess the power of people and behaviour change, evaluate the opportunities in energy from waste, and analyse the business benefits of investment in emerging solutions such as battery storage and demand response.