WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference
As the industry gears up for the next AMP cycle and PR19, water companies must find innovative ways to enhance their business plans and prepare for long-term challenges.
Increased regulatory pressures and customer expectations coupled with greater competition have led to an essential need for innovative solutions that keep costs low, drive efficiency, and mitigate risk at a time of uncertainty.
Although game-changing technologies exist, a step-change in the water sector is needed to bring more of these to market.
Building on the success of the last five years, the 6th annual WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference will provide attendees with the opportunity to hear how their peers are utilising game-changing technologies such as desalination, gasification and drones, and implementing innovative business strategies, with case studies and practical examples from across the sector. It will reflect upon retail competition 6 months on, address the role of collaborative innovation, and provide attendees with the tools to facilitate innovation within their own organisations.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
- Find out how PR19 will affect investment in innovation
- Assess which technology game-changers could transform your business
- Hear how your peers are implementing cutting-edge solutions
- Capitalise on the value of innovative partnerships
- Learn how to create a culture of innovation within your organisation
The day will be chaired by Piers Clark, CEO of Isle Group and expert speakers include:
- Colin Green, Director - Water 2020, Ofwat
- Chris Offer, Director of regulation and corporate affairs, Affinity Water
- Ben Newby, Customer services and IT director, Bristol Water
- Bob Stear, Head of innovation, Severn Trent Water
- Nick Mills, Head of wastewater innovation, Thames Water
- Sophie Straiton, Innovation scientist, DÅµr Cymru Welsh Water
- Jon Brigg, Manager of innovation, Yorkshire Water
- Prof Zoran Kapelan, Head of water and environment group, University of Exeter
- Nick Sexton, Innovation project manager, Anglian Water
Download to your calendar >>
Visit event website >>
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: http://events.wwtonline.co.uk/innovation/
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on 01342 332044 or email@example.com
- Filter charity marks 25 years of helping disaster victims A Derbyshire charity which sends water filters to disaster victims around the world is marking its 25th anniversary with... Read More >
- SEW pushes back water supply scheme by two years South East Water (SEW) is delaying a major project to tackle future water supply and demand requirements in the Fleet,... Read More >
- Scottish Water diverts Ayrshire river on pipeline project Scottish Water has completed a key piece of engineering on a £120M water mains improvement project by diverting a river in... Read More >
- Utility Week Health and Safety Conference and Exhibition 06/12/2017 Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Health & Safety conference is the only event dedicated for health, safety and wellbeing professionals from the water, gas and electricity sectors.
- WWT Water Scotland conference 07/12/2017 This is the only conference and networking dinner that brings together the whole sector to share leading case studies and strategic expertise specific to Scotland.
- Utility Week Awards 11/12/2017 Utility Week s industry achievement awards are the highlight of the calendar. Once a year, we take the opportunity to recognise the companies and individuals forging the way ahead.
- Utility Week Energy Customer Conference 2018 18/01/2018 The Utility Week Energy Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for B2C and B2B customer professionals within energy retailers and networks.