WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference
As the industry gears up for the next AMP cycle and PR19, water companies must find innovative ways to enhance their business plans and prepare for long-term challenges.
Increased regulatory pressures and customer expectations coupled with greater competition have led to an essential need for innovative solutions that keep costs low, drive efficiency, and mitigate risk at a time of uncertainty.
Although game-changing technologies exist, a step-change in the water sector is needed to bring more of these to market.
Building on the success of the last five years, the 6th annual WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference will provide attendees with the opportunity to hear how their peers are utilising game-changing technologies such as desalination, gasification and drones, and implementing innovative business strategies, with case studies and practical examples from across the sector. It will reflect upon retail competition 6 months on, address the role of collaborative innovation, and provide attendees with the tools to facilitate innovation within their own organisations.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
- Find out how PR19 will affect investment in innovation
- Assess which technology game-changers could transform your business
- Hear how your peers are implementing cutting-edge solutions
- Capitalise on the value of innovative partnerships
- Learn how to create a culture of innovation within your organisation
The day will be chaired by Piers Clark, CEO of Isle Group and expert speakers include:
- Colin Green, Director - Water 2020, Ofwat
- Chris Offer, Director of regulation and corporate affairs, Affinity Water
- Ben Newby, Customer services and IT director, Bristol Water
- Bob Stear, Head of innovation, Severn Trent Water
- Nick Mills, Head of wastewater innovation, Thames Water
- Sophie Straiton, Innovation scientist, DÅµr Cymru Welsh Water
- Jon Brigg, Manager of innovation, Yorkshire Water
- Prof Zoran Kapelan, Head of water and environment group, University of Exeter
- Nick Sexton, Innovation project manager, Anglian Water
Download to your calendar >>
Visit event website >>
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: http://events.wwtonline.co.uk/innovation/
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on 01342 332044 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Water Industry Awards shortlist revealed The shortlist has now been unveiled for the Water Industry Awards, the annual celebration of excellence in the water... Read More >
- EA's dewatering guidelines to impact construction businesses The Environment Agency has issued new guidelines that require contractors to hold a bespoke permit to discharge anything... Read More >
- Affinity Water appoints Walsh as new CEO Affinity Water has announced the appointment of Pauline Walsh as Chief Executive Officer. Read More >
Ireland Water Conference
After more than four years since its creation, Irish Water, and the sector as a whole, has already cleared a number of hurdles and is now on an upward trajectory towards consistently delivering sustainable, high-quality drinking water and ensuring top levels of environmental protection.
- WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference 10/05/2018 Building on the success of the fifth annual event, the WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference taking place on 10 May in Birmingham will continue to assess ways of driving further efficiency and resilience in the sector while maintaining and delivering the water industry s both physical and non-physical assets to meet with customer expectations.
- WWT Wales Water Conference 17/05/2018 The 5th annual WWT Wales Water Conference is the flagship annual gathering for all participants who contribute to, or benefit from, a profitable, sustainable and efficient Welsh Water sector.
- Utility Week Live 2018 22/05/2018 With disruptive new technologies and business models emerging, utilities must find new strategies and solutions to survive and thrive. Join us at Utility Week Live 2018 as we examine these changes, and explore the tech and product solutions transforming the way gas, water and electricity utilities do business. Book your free tickets today.