WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference
As the industry gears up for the next AMP cycle and PR19, water companies must find innovative ways to enhance their business plans and prepare for long-term challenges.
Increased regulatory pressures and customer expectations coupled with greater competition have led to an essential need for innovative solutions that keep costs low, drive efficiency, and mitigate risk at a time of uncertainty.
Although game-changing technologies exist, a step-change in the water sector is needed to bring more of these to market.
Building on the success of the last five years, the 6th annual WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference will provide attendees with the opportunity to hear how their peers are utilising game-changing technologies such as desalination, gasification and drones, and implementing innovative business strategies, with case studies and practical examples from across the sector. It will reflect upon retail competition 6 months on, address the role of collaborative innovation, and provide attendees with the tools to facilitate innovation within their own organisations.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
- Find out how PR19 will affect investment in innovation
- Assess which technology game-changers could transform your business
- Hear how your peers are implementing cutting-edge solutions
- Capitalise on the value of innovative partnerships
- Learn how to create a culture of innovation within your organisation
The day will be chaired by Piers Clark, CEO of Isle Group and expert speakers include:
- Colin Green, Director - Water 2020, Ofwat
- Chris Offer, Director of regulation and corporate affairs, Affinity Water
- Ben Newby, Customer services and IT director, Bristol Water
- Bob Stear, Head of innovation, Severn Trent Water
- Nick Mills, Head of wastewater innovation, Thames Water
- Sophie Straiton, Innovation scientist, DÅµr Cymru Welsh Water
- Jon Brigg, Manager of innovation, Yorkshire Water
- Prof Zoran Kapelan, Head of water and environment group, University of Exeter
- Nick Sexton, Innovation project manager, Anglian Water
Download to your calendar >>
Visit event website >>
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: http://events.wwtonline.co.uk/innovation/
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on 01342 332044 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ofgem's Rachel Fletcher is Ofwat's new chief executive Rachel Fletcher, senior partner for consumers and competition at Ofgem, will be the new chief executive of water regulator... Read More >
- Ofwat's final methodology pushes water firms to deliver more Water regulator Ofwat is challenging water companies in England and Wales to deliver more of what matters to customers in... Read More >
- NI Water and Irish Water collaborate on cross-border project NI Water and Irish Water are collaborating on a major €5.3M cross-border project to improve water quality in rivers and... Read More >
- WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2018 22/02/2018 Now in its 9th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is the only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the unique pressures facing the industry.
- Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference 27/02/2018 Now in its 10th year, the Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference is the leading event for forward-thinking credit, debt, billing, collections, and customer service professionals within the energy and water sectors.
- WWT Smart Water Networks Conference 20/03/2018 The only dedicated event for senior water and wastewater professionals improving decision making through smart technologies and data solutions.
- Utility Week Procurement and Supply Chain Engagement Conference 2018 19/04/2018 Procurement professionals in utilities face pressure from all sides: to cut costs without compromising on outcomes; to make optimum use of massive advances in technology; and to develop more efficient and effective ways of partnering with their supply chains.