WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference
As the industry gears up for the next AMP cycle and PR19, water companies must find innovative ways to enhance their business plans and prepare for long-term challenges.
Increased regulatory pressures and customer expectations coupled with greater competition have led to an essential need for innovative solutions that keep costs low, drive efficiency, and mitigate risk at a time of uncertainty.
Although game-changing technologies exist, a step-change in the water sector is needed to bring more of these to market.
Building on the success of the last five years, the 6th annual WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference will provide attendees with the opportunity to hear how their peers are utilising game-changing technologies such as desalination, gasification and drones, and implementing innovative business strategies, with case studies and practical examples from across the sector. It will reflect upon retail competition 6 months on, address the role of collaborative innovation, and provide attendees with the tools to facilitate innovation within their own organisations.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
- Find out how PR19 will affect investment in innovation
- Assess which technology game-changers could transform your business
- Hear how your peers are implementing cutting-edge solutions
- Capitalise on the value of innovative partnerships
- Learn how to create a culture of innovation within your organisation
The day will be chaired by Piers Clark, CEO of Isle Group and expert speakers include:
- Colin Green, Director - Water 2020, Ofwat
- Chris Offer, Director of regulation and corporate affairs, Affinity Water
- Ben Newby, Customer services and IT director, Bristol Water
- Bob Stear, Head of innovation, Severn Trent Water
- Nick Mills, Head of wastewater innovation, Thames Water
- Sophie Straiton, Innovation scientist, DÅµr Cymru Welsh Water
- Jon Brigg, Manager of innovation, Yorkshire Water
- Prof Zoran Kapelan, Head of water and environment group, University of Exeter
- Nick Sexton, Innovation project manager, Anglian Water
Download to your calendar >>
Visit event website >>
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: http://events.wwtonline.co.uk/innovation/
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on 01342 332044 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anglian uses behavioural science to help cut water use Anglian Water has seen per capita consumption (PCC) drop by 8 per cent in Newmarket with the help of a portal that... Read More >
- United Utilities gives old service reservoir new lease of life United Utilities engineers are working underground to create a new underground service reservoir within an existing... Read More >
- Atkins issues warning over cyber resilience Atkins has warned that companies run a risk of being fined up to £17 million if unable to show they have adopted... Read More >
- Constructed Wetland Association Annual Conference 12/09/2018 With the overarching theme of ~How to make better constructed wetlands , this year's CWA conference will bring together the key stakeholders from the water pollution control community.
- WWT Sustainable Water Conference 18/09/2018 It is a crucial time for sustainability in water: the government has issued its 25 Year Environment Plan, Water Resource Management Plans are being submitted, and we are in the midst of PR19 strategy.
- WWT Water Scotland Conference 2018 05/10/2018 With SR21 approaching and environmental and social pressures increasing, it is a crucial time for the Scottish water sector to build resilience and drive innovation.
- Utility Week Congress 2018 09/10/2018 The premier event for water, gas and electricity sector leaders, the Utility Week Congress offers strategic insight at the highest level.