WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference
As the industry gears up for the next AMP cycle and PR19, water companies must find innovative ways to enhance their business plans and prepare for long-term challenges.
Increased regulatory pressures and customer expectations coupled with greater competition have led to an essential need for innovative solutions that keep costs low, drive efficiency, and mitigate risk at a time of uncertainty.
Although game-changing technologies exist, a step-change in the water sector is needed to bring more of these to market.
Building on the success of the last five years, the 6th annual WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference will provide attendees with the opportunity to hear how their peers are utilising game-changing technologies such as desalination, gasification and drones, and implementing innovative business strategies, with case studies and practical examples from across the sector. It will reflect upon retail competition 6 months on, address the role of collaborative innovation, and provide attendees with the tools to facilitate innovation within their own organisations.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
- Find out how PR19 will affect investment in innovation
- Assess which technology game-changers could transform your business
- Hear how your peers are implementing cutting-edge solutions
- Capitalise on the value of innovative partnerships
- Learn how to create a culture of innovation within your organisation
The day will be chaired by Piers Clark, CEO of Isle Group and expert speakers include:
- Colin Green, Director - Water 2020, Ofwat
- Chris Offer, Director of regulation and corporate affairs, Affinity Water
- Ben Newby, Customer services and IT director, Bristol Water
- Bob Stear, Head of innovation, Severn Trent Water
- Nick Mills, Head of wastewater innovation, Thames Water
- Sophie Straiton, Innovation scientist, DÅµr Cymru Welsh Water
- Jon Brigg, Manager of innovation, Yorkshire Water
- Prof Zoran Kapelan, Head of water and environment group, University of Exeter
- Nick Sexton, Innovation project manager, Anglian Water
Download to your calendar >>
Visit event website >>
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: http://events.wwtonline.co.uk/innovation/
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on 01342 332044 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- NJUG rebrands as Street Works UK The National Joint Utilities Group (NJUG) - the trade association for utilities and their contractor partners on street... Read More >
- East London reservoir reinvented as wetlands for public A working reservoir site in east London owned by Thames Water has been transformed into Europe's largest urban wetlands... Read More >
- Yorkshire Water to finance plans through 'social bonds' Yorkshire Water could be the first in its sector to raise funds by use of a “social bond”, enabling ethical investors to... Read More >
- Utility Week Awards 11/12/2017 Utility Week s industry achievement awards are the highlight of the calendar. Once a year, we take the opportunity to recognise the companies and individuals forging the way ahead.
- Utility Week Energy Customer Conference 2018 18/01/2018 The Utility Week Energy Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for B2C and B2B customer professionals within energy retailers and networks.
- WWT Wastewater Conference and Exhibition 2018 30/01/2018 The WWT Wastewater 2018 Conference and Exhibition is a comprehensive single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought-leadership all under one roof.
- WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2018 22/02/2018 Now in its 9th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is the only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the unique pressures facing the industry.