WWT Water Industry Energy Conference
Building on the success of the last three years, the 4th annual WWT Water Industry Energy Conference will assess the power of people and behaviour change, evaluate the opportunities in energy from waste, and analyse the business benefits of investment in emerging solutions such as battery storage and demand response.
Download to your calendar >>
Visit event website >>
The established event will provide you with the opportunity to understand how regulatory and economic pressures are impacting water companies' energy strategies, gain insight into which renewable technology solutions your peers are trialling, and find out how you can apply learnings from overseas.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
- Learn how your peers are overcoming regulatory challenges to enhance energy efficiency
- Find innovative ways to optimise existing assets & maximise the power of people
- Gain insight into which renewables & technologies you should be investing in
- Discover how to implement sustainable strategies without increasing costs
Experts speakers at the 2017 event include:
- Trevor Bishop, Director, strategy and planning, Ofwat
- Per Overgaard Pedersen , Chief engineer, Aarhus Water (Denmark)
- Paul Baxter, Head of energy and renewables, Severn Trent Water
- Steve Kaye, Head of innovation, Anglian Water
- Ester Rus Perez, Sludge and energy innovation manager, Thames Water
- David Rose, Energy and carbon manager, South West Water
- Anne-Marie McDonald, Optimisation manager, Southern Water
- Alastair Tawn, Wastewater energy & efficiency manager, Northumbrian Water
- Ben Burggraaf, Energy operations manager, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
- John Leonard, Programme manager, Wessex Water
- Dr Philippa Coan, Business psychologist & environmental behaviour change consultant
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: http://events.wwtonline.co.uk/energy/
For further details, please contact Rachael Cannon on (01342) 332041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Severn Trent Water and preferred bidder JV part company Severn Trent Water has confirmed it has parted company with the joint venture between Interserve and Kier. Read More >
- Farrans and Roadbridge JV awarded UU's Thirlmere mains programme A joint venture between Farrans Construction and Roadbridge has been awarded the £85M deal to carry out United Utilities'... Read More >
- NHTB and Detectronic collaborate on Thames HS2 survey Flood and pollution prevention experts, Detectronic, are partnering with Hertford-based civil engineers, NHTB Consultancy,... Read More >
- Utility Week Energy Wales Conference 16/05/2017 The Utility Week Wales Energy Conference offers you a unique chance to join us and other leaders as we address policy, case studies, renewables developments and the future of Wales' energy mix at a critical time for the UK.
- WWT Wales Water conference 17/05/2017 The 4th annual Wales Water Conference, taking place on May 17 in Cardiff is the flagship event dedicated to the evolving needs of the Welsh water sector.
- Utility Week Live 2017 23/05/2017 Utility Week Live is dedicated to the UK's gas, electricity and water industries, connecting Britain's utilities to their suppliers, contractors and partners. It provides the chance for exhibitors to come face-to-face with the key strategic, operational and engineering decision-makers, at the big energy companies, network operators and major water companies.
- WWT Water Industry Energy Conference 13/06/2017 Building on the success of the last three years, the 4th annual WWT Water Industry Energy Conference will assess the power of people and behaviour change, evaluate the opportunities in energy from waste, and analyse the business benefits of investment in emerging solutions such as battery storage and demand response.