WWT Water Industry Energy Conference
Building on the success of the last three years, the 4th annual WWT Water Industry Energy Conference will assess the power of people and behaviour change, evaluate the opportunities in energy from waste, and analyse the business benefits of investment in emerging solutions such as battery storage and demand response.
The established event will provide you with the opportunity to understand how regulatory and economic pressures are impacting water companies' energy strategies, gain insight into which renewable technology solutions your peers are trialling, and find out how you can apply learnings from overseas.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
- Learn how your peers are overcoming regulatory challenges to enhance energy efficiency
- Find innovative ways to optimise existing assets & maximise the power of people
- Gain insight into which renewables & technologies you should be investing in
- Discover how to implement sustainable strategies without increasing costs
Experts speakers at the 2017 event include:
- Trevor Bishop, Director, strategy and planning, Ofwat
- Per Overgaard Pedersen , Chief engineer, Aarhus Water (Denmark)
- Paul Baxter, Head of energy and renewables, Severn Trent Water
- Steve Kaye, Head of innovation, Anglian Water
- Ester Rus Perez, Sludge and energy innovation manager, Thames Water
- David Rose, Energy and carbon manager, South West Water
- Anne-Marie McDonald, Optimisation manager, Southern Water
- Alastair Tawn, Wastewater energy & efficiency manager, Northumbrian Water
- Ben Burggraaf, Energy operations manager, DÃƒâ€¦Ã‚Âµr Cymru Welsh Water
- John Leonard, Programme manager, Wessex Water
- Dr Philippa Coan, Business psychologist & environmental behaviour change consultant
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: http://events.wwtonline.co.uk/energy/
For further details, please contact Rachael Cannon on (01342) 332041 or email email@example.com
- EnviroSuite extends deal with Thames Water Australian environmental technology company EnviroSuite has announced the successful completion of an initial 12-month... Read More >
- Retail market reform to cost United Utilities £16M in one year United Utilities (UU) has said it expects the full cost of non-household retail market reform to amount to £16M for the... Read More >
- Mouchel's water team reports strong start to 2017 The water consulting business at Mouchel has seen strong growth to start 2017 with a senior hire and a reappointment to a... Read More >
- Utility Week Energy Wales Conference 16/05/2017 The Utility Week Wales Energy Conference offers you a unique chance to join us and other leaders as we address policy, case studies, renewables developments and the future of Wales' energy mix at a critical time for the UK.
- WWT Wales Water conference 17/05/2017 The 4th annual Wales Water Conference, taking place on May 17 in Cardiff is the flagship event dedicated to the evolving needs of the Welsh water sector.
- Utility Week Live 2017 23/05/2017 Utility Week Live is the UK s only exhibition dedicated to the UK s gas, electricity and water industries, connecting Britain s utilities to their suppliers, contractors and partners. It provides the chance for exhibitors to come face-to-face with the key strategic, operational and engineering decision-makers, at the big energy companies, network operators and major water companies.
- WWT Water Industry Energy Conference 13/06/2017 Building on the success of the last three years, the 4th annual WWT Water Industry Energy Conference will assess the power of people and behaviour change, evaluate the opportunities in energy from waste, and analyse the business benefits of investment in emerging solutions such as battery storage and demand response.