WWT Water Industry Energy Conference
Building on the success of the last three years, the 4th annual WWT Water Industry Energy Conference will assess the power of people and behaviour change, evaluate the opportunities in energy from waste, and analyse the business benefits of investment in emerging solutions such as battery storage and demand response.
Download to your calendar >>
Visit event website >>
The established event will provide you with the opportunity to understand how regulatory and economic pressures are impacting water companies' energy strategies, gain insight into which renewable technology solutions your peers are trialling, and find out how you can apply learnings from overseas.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
- Learn how your peers are overcoming regulatory challenges to enhance energy efficiency
- Find innovative ways to optimise existing assets & maximise the power of people
- Gain insight into which renewables & technologies you should be investing in
- Discover how to implement sustainable strategies without increasing costs
Experts speakers at the 2017 event include:
- Trevor Bishop, Director, strategy and planning, Ofwat
- Per Overgaard Pedersen , Chief engineer, Aarhus Water (Denmark)
- Paul Baxter, Head of energy and renewables, Severn Trent Water
- Steve Kaye, Head of innovation, Anglian Water
- Ester Rus Perez, Sludge and energy innovation manager, Thames Water
- David Rose, Energy and carbon manager, South West Water
- Anne-Marie McDonald, Optimisation manager, Southern Water
- Alastair Tawn, Wastewater energy & efficiency manager, Northumbrian Water
- Ben Burggraaf, Energy operations manager, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
- John Leonard, Programme manager, Wessex Water
- Dr Philippa Coan, Business psychologist & environmental behaviour change consultant
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: http://events.wwtonline.co.uk/energy/
For further details, please contact Rachael Cannon on (01342) 332041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Filter charity marks 25 years of helping disaster victims A Derbyshire charity which sends water filters to disaster victims around the world is marking its 25th anniversary with... Read More >
- SEW pushes back water supply scheme by two years South East Water (SEW) is delaying a major project to tackle future water supply and demand requirements in the Fleet,... Read More >
- Scottish Water diverts Ayrshire river on pipeline project Scottish Water has completed a key piece of engineering on a £120M water mains improvement project by diverting a river in... Read More >
- Utility Week Health and Safety Conference and Exhibition 06/12/2017 Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Health & Safety conference is the only event dedicated for health, safety and wellbeing professionals from the water, gas and electricity sectors.
- WWT Water Scotland conference 07/12/2017 This is the only conference and networking dinner that brings together the whole sector to share leading case studies and strategic expertise specific to Scotland.
- Utility Week Awards 11/12/2017 Utility Week s industry achievement awards are the highlight of the calendar. Once a year, we take the opportunity to recognise the companies and individuals forging the way ahead.
- Utility Week Energy Customer Conference 2018 18/01/2018 The Utility Week Energy Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for B2C and B2B customer professionals within energy retailers and networks.