WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference
Building on the success of the fifth annual event, the WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference taking place on 10 May in Birmingham will continue to assess ways of driving further efficiency and resilience in the sector while maintaining and delivering the water industry s both physical and non-physical assets to meet with customer expectations.
The conference will give attendees the opportunity to hear from leaders in industry sharing their experiences of asset management, capital investment planning, innovation and intelligent data use, and procurement strategy overhauls, all through a series of thought provoking presentations and case studies, high-level debates, Q&A forums and dedicated networking sessions.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
- Gain insight from Ofwat and other stakeholders on balancing outcomes
- Understand how enhanced procurement partnerships can drive innovation & resilience
- Learn how analytics and smart technology can lower OPEX and aid AMP planning
Experts speakers at the 2018 event include:
- Jon Ashley, Director of outcomes and engagement, Ofwat
- Matt Wheeldon, Director of asset strategy and compliance, Wessex Water
- David Smith, Asset management director, Bristol Water
- Karen Thompson, Head of direct procurement, Anglian Water
- Richard Price, Director of engineering and construction, Southern Water
- Nicola Walsh, Business transformation lead assets & assurance, Northumbrian Water
- Andy Clark, Head of procurement & contract management, Yorkshire Water
- John Bentley, Head of strategic investment, Severn Trent Water
- Liam Grady, Head of transformation " water supply, Thames Water
Download to your calendar >>
Visit event website >>
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: events.wwtonline.co.uk/asset
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on +44(0)1342 332044 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Severn Trent gets heavy fine for hazardous chemical leak Severn Trent Water has been fined £350,000 for polluting the River Amber in an incident that left tens of thousands of... Read More >
- Lords warn water protections could be weakened after Brexit House of Lords peers have warned that environment protection on issues including water efficiency could be weakened if EU... Read More >
- Bristol Water completes £27M Southern Resilience Scheme Bristol Water has announced the completion of its £27 million Southern Resilience Scheme. Read More >
- Utility Week Live 2018 22/05/2018 With disruptive new technologies and business models emerging, utilities must find new strategies and solutions to survive and thrive. Join us at Utility Week Live 2018 as we examine these changes, and explore the tech and product solutions transforming the way gas, water and electricity utilities do business. Book your free tickets today.
- WWT Water Industry Energy Conference 2018 12/06/2018 With tighter funding, regulatory pressure to do more with less, and rising customer expectations, water companies have more incentive than ever to identify commercial opportunities in energy in PR19.
- Utility Week Energy Summit 2018 21/06/2018 The UK's leading event for policymakers, investors, energy producers, distributors, retailers & wider stakeholders shaping the UK energy landscape
- WWT Sustainable Water Conference 18/09/2018 It is a crucial time for sustainability in water: the government has issued its 25 Year Environment Plan, Water Resource Management Plans are being submitted, and we are in the midst of PR19 strategy.