WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference
Building on the success of the fifth annual event, the WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference taking place on 10 May in Birmingham will continue to assess ways of driving further efficiency and resilience in the sector while maintaining and delivering the water industry s both physical and non-physical assets to meet with customer expectations.
The conference will give attendees the opportunity to hear from leaders in industry sharing their experiences of asset management, capital investment planning, innovation and intelligent data use, and procurement strategy overhauls, all through a series of thought provoking presentations and case studies, high-level debates, Q&A forums and dedicated networking sessions.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
- Gain insight from Ofwat and other stakeholders on balancing outcomes
- Understand how enhanced procurement partnerships can drive innovation & resilience
- Learn how analytics and smart technology can lower OPEX and aid AMP planning
Experts speakers at the 2018 event include:
- Jon Ashley, Director of outcomes and engagement, Ofwat
- Matt Wheeldon, Director of asset strategy and compliance, Wessex Water
- David Smith, Asset management director, Bristol Water
- Karen Thompson, Head of direct procurement, Anglian Water
- Richard Price, Director of engineering and construction, Southern Water
- Nicola Walsh, Business transformation lead assets & assurance, Northumbrian Water
- Andy Clark, Head of procurement & contract management, Yorkshire Water
- John Bentley, Head of strategic investment, Severn Trent Water
- Liam Grady, Head of transformation " water supply, Thames Water
Download to your calendar >>
Visit event website >>
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: events.wwtonline.co.uk/asset
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on +44(0)1342 332044 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Severn Trent in European wastewater recycling collaboration Severn Trent has joined a consortium of companies from across Europe to launch ‘Project WOW!', an innovation project... Read More >
- Report: 44% of excavation works put underground assets at risk Nearly half of all excavation work in the UK takes place without a thorough underground asset search, putting critical... Read More >
- NI Water to lift hosepipe ban as demand drops Northern Ireland Water has announced that it intends to lift its hosepipe ban. Read More >
- WWT Sustainable Water Conference 18/09/2018 It is a crucial time for sustainability in water: the government has issued its 25 Year Environment Plan, Water Resource Management Plans are being submitted, and we are in the midst of PR19 strategy.
- Utility Week Congress 2018 09/10/2018 Utility Week Congress 2018 will bring together leaders from water, gas and electricity to provide you with strategic insight from the highest level.
- WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2018 08/11/2018 With both Brexit and AMP7 on the horizon, it is a crucial time for the UK water industry to build a resilient strategy to protect water quality for future generations.
- WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference 27/11/2018 The 2018 WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference brings you the chance to work towards an innovative future for the sector, with a series of mini design sprints focused on five key areas, including: leakage, customer experience, sludge & energy, water resources & drought resilience, and partnership working.