WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference
Building on the success of the fifth annual event, the WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference taking place on 10 May in Birmingham will continue to assess ways of driving further efficiency and resilience in the sector while maintaining and delivering the water industry s both physical and non-physical assets to meet with customer expectations.
The conference will give attendees the opportunity to hear from leaders in industry sharing their experiences of asset management, capital investment planning, innovation and intelligent data use, and procurement strategy overhauls, all through a series of thought provoking presentations and case studies, high-level debates, Q&A forums and dedicated networking sessions.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
- Gain insight from Ofwat and other stakeholders on balancing outcomes
- Understand how enhanced procurement partnerships can drive innovation & resilience
- Learn how analytics and smart technology can lower OPEX and aid AMP planning
Experts speakers at the 2018 event include:
- Jon Ashley, Director of outcomes and engagement, Ofwat
- Matt Wheeldon, Director of asset strategy and compliance, Wessex Water
- David Smith, Asset management director, Bristol Water
- Karen Thompson, Head of direct procurement, Anglian Water
- Richard Price, Director of engineering and construction, Southern Water
- Nicola Walsh, Business transformation lead assets & assurance, Northumbrian Water
- Andy Clark, Head of procurement & contract management, Yorkshire Water
- John Bentley, Head of strategic investment, Severn Trent Water
- Liam Grady, Head of transformation " water supply, Thames Water
Download to your calendar >>
Visit event website >>
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: events.wwtonline.co.uk/asset
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on +44(0)1342 332044 or email@example.com
- Affinity offers customer service via Amazon Alexa Affinity Water has announced that its customers are now manage their accounts via the voice-activated Alexa function of... Read More >
- EA chair calls for heftier fines for serious pollution incidents The chair of the Environment Agency has called for penalties for pollution incidents harming England's waters to be made... Read More >
- Infrastructure investor acquires Portsmouth Water Portsmouth Water has been acquired by infrastructure investment manager Ancala Partners for an undisclosed sum. Read More >
Ireland Water Conference
After more than four years since its creation, Irish Water, and the sector as a whole, has already cleared a number of hurdles and is now on an upward trajectory towards consistently delivering sustainable, high-quality drinking water and ensuring top levels of environmental protection.
- WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference 10/05/2018 Building on the success of the fifth annual event, the WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference taking place on 10 May in Birmingham will continue to assess ways of driving further efficiency and resilience in the sector while maintaining and delivering the water industry s both physical and non-physical assets to meet with customer expectations.
- WWT Wales Water Conference 17/05/2018 The 5th annual WWT Wales Water Conference is the flagship annual gathering for all participants who contribute to, or benefit from, a profitable, sustainable and efficient Welsh Water sector.
- Utility Week Live 2018 22/05/2018 With disruptive new technologies and business models emerging, utilities must find new strategies and solutions to survive and thrive. Join us at Utility Week Live 2018 as we examine these changes, and explore the tech and product solutions transforming the way gas, water and electricity utilities do business. Book your free tickets today.