WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference
Building on the success of the last four years, the 5th annual WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference will address how outcome-based regulation in AMP6, and the incentives and penalties that come with it, impact on water companies asset management practices.
As companies begin to prepare for PR19, it is crucial that lessons are taken from AMP6 to ensure that smart investment decisions are made. As collaboration is growing as an ever-present necessity, it is essential that asset management leaders are able to share best practice.
While totex has the potential to drive operational efficiencies and unlock innovation throughout the supply chain, it requires a shift in mindset and fresh ways of working. Collaboration, procurement, turning data into intelligence and proactive maintenance are key to underpinning the realisation of totex in AMP6 and beyond.
Looking beyond the 5-year regulatory cycle to truly long-term solutions will be crucial. Asset data is developing as an increasingly valuable tool, as real-time modelling is able to more accurately report and forecast opportunities and areas where greater resilience is required.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to hear sessions on:
- Planning for PR19
- Creating long-term resilience
- Innovation & collaboration with the supply chain
- Data & energy management for the future
Expert speakers sharing their insight include:
- David Black, Senior director, Water 2020, Ofwat
- Keith Hutton, Director of strategy & regulation, Bristol Water
- Richard Price, Director of engineering & construction, Southern Water
- Mark Worsfold, Director of asset management, South West Water
- Andrew Dunbar, Water strategy manager, Scottish Water
- Thomas Gardiner, Interim head of asset strategy, Northern Ireland Water
- Richard Ratcliff, Director of engineering, United Utilities
- Martin Vickers, Head of capital investment delivery, South Staffs Water
- Jason Tucker, Head of integrated supply chain, Anglian Water
- Andy Clark, Head of procurement & contract management, Yorkshire Water
- Dan Green, Head of sustainability & innovation, Wessex Water
- Andrew Cowell, Chair, BIM4Water
- Clive Deadman, Director, Ombudsman, Metropolitan Housing and 1905 Investments; Chairman, Energy Innovation Centre Investment Forum; Council member, Institute of Asset Management (conference chair)
View the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: http://events.wwtonline.co.uk/asset/
For more information, contact Carla Staden on +44 (0)1342 332016 or email Carla.Staden@fav-house.com
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on 01342 332044 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Severn Trent Water and preferred bidder JV part company Severn Trent Water has confirmed it has parted company with the joint venture between Interserve and Kier. Read More >
- Farrans and Roadbridge JV awarded UU's Thirlmere mains programme A joint venture between Farrans Construction and Roadbridge has been awarded the £85M deal to carry out United Utilities'... Read More >
- NHTB and Detectronic collaborate on Thames HS2 survey Flood and pollution prevention experts, Detectronic, are partnering with Hertford-based civil engineers, NHTB Consultancy,... Read More >
- Utility Week Energy Wales Conference 16/05/2017 The Utility Week Wales Energy Conference offers you a unique chance to join us and other leaders as we address policy, case studies, renewables developments and the future of Wales' energy mix at a critical time for the UK.
- WWT Wales Water conference 17/05/2017 The 4th annual Wales Water Conference, taking place on May 17 in Cardiff is the flagship event dedicated to the evolving needs of the Welsh water sector.
- Utility Week Live 2017 23/05/2017 Utility Week Live is dedicated to the UK's gas, electricity and water industries, connecting Britain's utilities to their suppliers, contractors and partners. It provides the chance for exhibitors to come face-to-face with the key strategic, operational and engineering decision-makers, at the big energy companies, network operators and major water companies.
- WWT Water Industry Energy Conference 13/06/2017 Building on the success of the last three years, the 4th annual WWT Water Industry Energy Conference will assess the power of people and behaviour change, evaluate the opportunities in energy from waste, and analyse the business benefits of investment in emerging solutions such as battery storage and demand response.