WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference
Building on the success of the last four years, the 5th annual WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference will address how outcome-based regulation in AMP6, and the incentives and penalties that come with it, impact on water companies asset management practices.
As companies begin to prepare for PR19, it is crucial that lessons are taken from AMP6 to ensure that smart investment decisions are made. As collaboration is growing as an ever-present necessity, it is essential that asset management leaders are able to share best practice.
While totex has the potential to drive operational efficiencies and unlock innovation throughout the supply chain, it requires a shift in mindset and fresh ways of working. Collaboration, procurement, turning data into intelligence and proactive maintenance are key to underpinning the realisation of totex in AMP6 and beyond.
Looking beyond the 5-year regulatory cycle to truly long-term solutions will be crucial. Asset data is developing as an increasingly valuable tool, as real-time modelling is able to more accurately report and forecast opportunities and areas where greater resilience is required.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to hear sessions on:
- Planning for PR19
- Creating long-term resilience
- Innovation & collaboration with the supply chain
- Data & energy management for the future
Expert speakers sharing their insight include:
- David Black, Senior director, Water 2020, Ofwat
- Keith Hutton, Director of strategy & regulation, Bristol Water
- Richard Price, Director of engineering & construction, Southern Water
- Mark Worsfold, Director of asset management, South West Water
- Andrew Dunbar, Water strategy manager, Scottish Water
- Thomas Gardiner, Interim head of asset strategy, Northern Ireland Water
- Richard Ratcliff, Director of engineering, United Utilities
- Martin Vickers, Head of capital investment delivery, South Staffs Water
- Jason Tucker, Head of integrated supply chain, Anglian Water
- Andy Clark, Head of procurement & contract management, Yorkshire Water
- Dan Green, Head of sustainability & innovation, Wessex Water
- Andrew Cowell, Chair, BIM4Water
- Clive Deadman, Director, Ombudsman, Metropolitan Housing and 1905 Investments; Chairman, Energy Innovation Centre Investment Forum; Council member, Institute of Asset Management (conference chair)
View the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: http://events.wwtonline.co.uk/asset/
For more information, contact Carla Staden on +44 (0)1342 332016 or email Carla.Staden@fav-house.com
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on 01342 332044 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- More Irish Water deals for Murphy Murphy is to design, build, operate and maintain major water treatment works (WTW) in Ireland, having been awarded a... Read More >
- Severn Trent vehicles to use alternative fuels Severn Trent is pledging to replace its 2,200 vans, cars and tankers with alternative fuel vehicles as soon as possible as... Read More >
- WWF research says 40% of rivers are polluted with sewage Around 40% of rivers in England and Wales are polluted with sewage, according to research published today (October 16) by... Read More >
- Utility Week Awards 11/12/2017 Utility Week s industry achievement awards are the highlight of the calendar. Once a year, we take the opportunity to recognise the companies and individuals forging the way ahead.
- Utility Week Energy Customer Conference 2018 18/01/2018 The Utility Week Energy Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for B2C and B2B customer professionals within energy retailers and networks.
- WWT Wastewater Conference and Exhibition 2018 30/01/2018 The WWT Wastewater 2018 Conference and Exhibition is a comprehensive single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought-leadership all under one roof.
- WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2018 22/02/2018 Now in its 9th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is the only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the unique pressures facing the industry.