WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference
Building on the success of the last four years, the 5th annual WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference will address how outcome-based regulation in AMP6, and the incentives and penalties that come with it, impact on water companies asset management practices.
As companies begin to prepare for PR19, it is crucial that lessons are taken from AMP6 to ensure that smart investment decisions are made. As collaboration is growing as an ever-present necessity, it is essential that asset management leaders are able to share best practice.
While totex has the potential to drive operational efficiencies and unlock innovation throughout the supply chain, it requires a shift in mindset and fresh ways of working. Collaboration, procurement, turning data into intelligence and proactive maintenance are key to underpinning the realisation of totex in AMP6 and beyond.
Looking beyond the 5-year regulatory cycle to truly long-term solutions will be crucial. Asset data is developing as an increasingly valuable tool, as real-time modelling is able to more accurately report and forecast opportunities and areas where greater resilience is required.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to hear sessions on:
- Planning for PR19
- Creating long-term resilience
- Innovation & collaboration with the supply chain
- Data & energy management for the future
Expert speakers sharing their insight include:
- David Black, Senior director, Water 2020, Ofwat
- Keith Hutton, Director of strategy & regulation, Bristol Water
- Richard Price, Director of engineering & construction, Southern Water
- Mark Worsfold, Director of asset management, South West Water
- Andrew Dunbar, Water strategy manager, Scottish Water
- Thomas Gardiner, Interim head of asset strategy, Northern Ireland Water
- Richard Ratcliff, Director of engineering, United Utilities
- Martin Vickers, Head of capital investment delivery, South Staffs Water
- Jason Tucker, Head of integrated supply chain, Anglian Water
- Andy Clark, Head of procurement & contract management, Yorkshire Water
- Dan Green, Head of sustainability & innovation, Wessex Water
- Andrew Cowell, Chair, BIM4Water
- Clive Deadman, Director, Ombudsman, Metropolitan Housing and 1905 Investments; Chairman, Energy Innovation Centre Investment Forum; Council member, Institute of Asset Management (conference chair)
View the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: http://events.wwtonline.co.uk/asset/
For more information, contact Carla Staden on +44 (0)1342 332016 or email Carla.Staden@fav-house.com
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on 01342 332044 or email@example.com
- Irish Water appeals planning condition for reservoir scheme Irish Water has lodged an appeal seeking the removal of a condition to provide publicly accessible open space within the... Read More >
- Severn Trent cautioned for supplying water 'unfit for human consumption' Severn Trent Water has been cautioned by the Drinking Water Inspectorate (DWI) for supplying water that was 'unfit for... Read More >
- App helps safe abstraction from water mains Lanes Utilities has developed an app that promises to improve the way water abstraction from water mains is carried out by... Read More >
- WWT Sustainable Water - Conference & Exhibition 20/09/2017 Sustainability in water is more crucial than ever before, and pressure on water companies has heightened as they strive to meet ambitious targets and build resilience into their business plans.
- Network Asset Performance Conference 21/09/2017 With the next round of RIIO on the horizon and consumer and regulator expectations rising at a faster rate than ever before, it is a critical time for energy networks to enhance the performance of their assets.
- Utility Week Congress 11/10/2017 Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Energy Congress is the flagship event for water, gas and electricity industry leaders.
- Flexible Networks: Storage & DSR Conference 01/11/2017 As energy networks prepare to meet the demands of a flexible power system, Network, the UK s only dedicated media brand for engineers in gas, power and heat networks, is launching Flexible Networks: Storage & DSR " a unique conference exploring today s solutions to tomorrow s challenges.