WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference
Building on the success of the last four years, the 5th annual WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference will address how outcome-based regulation in AMP6, and the incentives and penalties that come with it, impact on water companies asset management practices.
As companies begin to prepare for PR19, it is crucial that lessons are taken from AMP6 to ensure that smart investment decisions are made. As collaboration is growing as an ever-present necessity, it is essential that asset management leaders are able to share best practice.
While totex has the potential to drive operational efficiencies and unlock innovation throughout the supply chain, it requires a shift in mindset and fresh ways of working. Collaboration, procurement, turning data into intelligence and proactive maintenance are key to underpinning the realisation of totex in AMP6 and beyond.
Looking beyond the 5-year regulatory cycle to truly long-term solutions will be crucial. Asset data is developing as an increasingly valuable tool, as real-time modelling is able to more accurately report and forecast opportunities and areas where greater resilience is required.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to hear sessions on:
- Planning for PR19
- Creating long-term resilience
- Innovation & collaboration with the supply chain
- Data & energy management for the future
Expert speakers sharing their insight include:
- David Black, Senior director, Water 2020, Ofwat
- Keith Hutton, Director of strategy & regulation, Bristol Water
- Richard Price, Director of engineering & construction, Southern Water
- Mark Worsfold, Director of asset management, South West Water
- Andrew Dunbar, Water strategy manager, Scottish Water
- Thomas Gardiner, Interim head of asset strategy, Northern Ireland Water
- Richard Ratcliff, Director of engineering, United Utilities
- Martin Vickers, Head of capital investment delivery, South Staffs Water
- Jason Tucker, Head of integrated supply chain, Anglian Water
- Andy Clark, Head of procurement & contract management, Yorkshire Water
- Dan Green, Head of sustainability & innovation, Wessex Water
- Andrew Cowell, Chair, BIM4Water
- Clive Deadman, Director, Ombudsman, Metropolitan Housing and 1905 Investments; Chairman, Energy Innovation Centre Investment Forum; Council member, Institute of Asset Management (conference chair)
View the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: http://events.wwtonline.co.uk/asset/
For more information, contact Carla Staden on +44 (0)1342 332016 or email Carla.Staden@fav-house.com
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on 01342 332044 or email@example.com
- Filter charity marks 25 years of helping disaster victims A Derbyshire charity which sends water filters to disaster victims around the world is marking its 25th anniversary with... Read More >
- SEW pushes back water supply scheme by two years South East Water (SEW) is delaying a major project to tackle future water supply and demand requirements in the Fleet,... Read More >
- Scottish Water diverts Ayrshire river on pipeline project Scottish Water has completed a key piece of engineering on a £120M water mains improvement project by diverting a river in... Read More >
- Utility Week Health and Safety Conference and Exhibition 06/12/2017 Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Health & Safety conference is the only event dedicated for health, safety and wellbeing professionals from the water, gas and electricity sectors.
- WWT Water Scotland conference 07/12/2017 This is the only conference and networking dinner that brings together the whole sector to share leading case studies and strategic expertise specific to Scotland.
- Utility Week Awards 11/12/2017 Utility Week s industry achievement awards are the highlight of the calendar. Once a year, we take the opportunity to recognise the companies and individuals forging the way ahead.
- Utility Week Energy Customer Conference 2018 18/01/2018 The Utility Week Energy Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for B2C and B2B customer professionals within energy retailers and networks.