WWT Wastewater Conference and Exhibition 2018
The WWT Wastewater 2018 Conference and Exhibition is a comprehensive single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought-leadership all under one roof.
The event will provide attendees with the opportunity to hear all of the latest wastewater developments in infrastructure, networks, treatment and sludge with a choice of three conferences: Wastewater Infrastructure & Networks, Wastewater Treatment and Sludge.
Attend our Wastewater Infrastructure & Networks Conference to:
- Prepare your business for AMP7 and long-term investment priorities
- Improve collaboration with customers, retailers and manufacturers to reduce FOG
-Build resilience to flooding and optimise existing wastewater assets
Attend our Wastewater Treatment Conference to:
- Learn how to manage tighter limitations and regulatory developments
- Explore the best methods for the removal of pollutants and recovery of vital substances
- Driving innovative, sustainable treatment processes that keep costs low
Attend our Sludge Conference to:
- Assess the impacts of regulation and competition on sludge management
- Explore innovations in recycling and reuse
- Enhance efficiency of sludge treatment reduce environmental impact
All WASCs are represented at this event. Experts speakers include:
- David Black, Senior director, Water 2020, Ofwat
- Lawrence Gosden, Managing director - wholesale wastewater, Thames Water
- Helen Wakeham, Deputy director, water quality, Environment Agency
- Steve Wilson, Managing director of wastewater services, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
- Ruth Barden, Director of environmental strategy, Wessex Water
- Kieran Brocklebank, Head of innovation, United Utilities
- Mike Madine, Head of wastewater networks and developer services, Northumbrian Water
- Pete Vale, Technical lead - innovation, Severn Trent Water
- Gordon Reid, Wastewater asset strategy manager, Scottish Water
- Ana Mijic, Senior lecturer in urban water management, Imperial College London
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: events.wwtonline.co.uk/waste water/
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on 01342 332044 or email@example.com
- Filter charity marks 25 years of helping disaster victims A Derbyshire charity which sends water filters to disaster victims around the world is marking its 25th anniversary with... Read More >
- SEW pushes back water supply scheme by two years South East Water (SEW) is delaying a major project to tackle future water supply and demand requirements in the Fleet,... Read More >
- Scottish Water diverts Ayrshire river on pipeline project Scottish Water has completed a key piece of engineering on a £120M water mains improvement project by diverting a river in... Read More >
- Utility Week Health and Safety Conference and Exhibition 06/12/2017 Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Health & Safety conference is the only event dedicated for health, safety and wellbeing professionals from the water, gas and electricity sectors.
- WWT Water Scotland conference 07/12/2017 This is the only conference and networking dinner that brings together the whole sector to share leading case studies and strategic expertise specific to Scotland.
- Utility Week Awards 11/12/2017 Utility Week s industry achievement awards are the highlight of the calendar. Once a year, we take the opportunity to recognise the companies and individuals forging the way ahead.
- Utility Week Energy Customer Conference 2018 18/01/2018 The Utility Week Energy Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for B2C and B2B customer professionals within energy retailers and networks.