WWT Wastewater 2017 Conference and Exhibition
The WWT Wastewater 2017 Conference and Exhibition is a comprehensive single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought-leadership all under one roof.
The event will provide attendees with the opportunity to hear all of the latest wastewater developments in infrastructure, networks, treatment and innovation with a choice of two conferences: Wastewater Infrastructure & Networks and Wastewater Treatment.
Attend our Wastewater Infrastructure & Networks Conference to:
- Prepare your business for AMP7 and long-term investment priorities
- Improve collaboration with customers, retailers and manufacturers to reduce FOG
- Build resilience to flooding and optimise existing wastewater assets
- Apply lessons from Europe's largest privately-funded infrastructure project
Attend our Wastewater Treatment Conference to:
- Align investment decisions with Water 2020 and the competitive landscape
- Implement innovative strategies to drive efficiencies in treatment works
- Reduce damage, inefficiency and cost in pollutant removal
- Extract more commercial value from sludge
All WASCs are represented at this event. Experts speakers include:
- David Black, Senior director, Water 2020, Ofwat
- Lawrence Gosden, Managing director - wastewater services, Thames Water
- Steve Wilson, Director of wastewater services, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
- Sarah Mukherjee, Director of environment, Water UK
- Jo Harrison, Director of asset management, United Utilities
- Kate Zabatis, Head of environment policy and regulation, United Utilities
- Phil Stride, External affairs director, Tideway
- Nevil Muncaster, Director of asset management, Yorkshire Water
- Mark Worsfold, Director of asset management, South West Water
- Paul Hickey, Deputy director - water quality, Environment Agency
- Peter Vale, Technical lead - innovation, Severn Trent Water
With thanks to our sponsor Tarmac for their support of this event. They will be addressing strategies for the remediation of wastewater in their presentation at the Wastewater Treatment Conference.
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: events.wwtonline.co.uk/wastewater
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on 01342 332044 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Northumbrian take top prize in National Drilling and Tapping competition Northumbrian Water won the Institute of Water's National Drilling and Tapping competition for the first time as the event... Read More >
- New 'eDNA' method to help monitor UK aquatic diversity A new method of DNA analysis to help monitor the diversity of UK waters, which could help conserve endangered species, has... Read More >
- SWW completes £26M Plymouth wastewater upgrades A £26 million project to improve water quality in the Plymouth Sound and maintain excellent bathing water quality for the... Read More >
- Utility Week Energy Summit 2018 21/06/2018 The UK's leading event for policymakers, investors, energy producers, distributors, retailers & wider stakeholders shaping the UK energy landscape
- Constructed Wetland Association Annual Conference 12/09/2018 With the overarching theme of ~How to make better constructed wetlands , this year's CWA conference will bring together the key stakeholders from the water pollution control community.
- WWT Sustainable Water Conference 18/09/2018 It is a crucial time for sustainability in water: the government has issued its 25 Year Environment Plan, Water Resource Management Plans are being submitted, and we are in the midst of PR19 strategy.
- WWT Water Scotland Conference 2018 05/10/2018 With SR21 approaching and environmental and social pressures increasing, it is a crucial time for the Scottish water sector to build resilience and drive innovation.