WWT Wastewater 2017 Conference and Exhibition
The WWT Wastewater 2017 Conference and Exhibition is a comprehensive single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought-leadership all under one roof.
The event will provide attendees with the opportunity to hear all of the latest wastewater developments in infrastructure, networks, treatment and innovation with a choice of two conferences: Wastewater Infrastructure & Networks and Wastewater Treatment.
Attend our Wastewater Infrastructure & Networks Conference to:
- Prepare your business for AMP7 and long-term investment priorities
- Improve collaboration with customers, retailers and manufacturers to reduce FOG
- Build resilience to flooding and optimise existing wastewater assets
- Apply lessons from Europe's largest privately-funded infrastructure project
Attend our Wastewater Treatment Conference to:
- Align investment decisions with Water 2020 and the competitive landscape
- Implement innovative strategies to drive efficiencies in treatment works
- Reduce damage, inefficiency and cost in pollutant removal
- Extract more commercial value from sludge
All WASCs are represented at this event. Experts speakers include:
- David Black, Senior director, Water 2020, Ofwat
- Lawrence Gosden, Managing director - wastewater services, Thames Water
- Steve Wilson, Director of wastewater services, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
- Sarah Mukherjee, Director of environment, Water UK
- Jo Harrison, Director of asset management, United Utilities
- Kate Zabatis, Head of environment policy and regulation, United Utilities
- Phil Stride, External affairs director, Tideway
- Nevil Muncaster, Director of asset management, Yorkshire Water
- Mark Worsfold, Director of asset management, South West Water
- Paul Hickey, Deputy director - water quality, Environment Agency
- Peter Vale, Technical lead - innovation, Severn Trent Water
With thanks to our sponsor Tarmac for their support of this event. They will be addressing strategies for the remediation of wastewater in their presentation at the Wastewater Treatment Conference.
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: events.wwtonline.co.uk/wastewater
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on 01342 332044 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NJUG rebrands as Street Works UK The National Joint Utilities Group (NJUG) - the trade association for utilities and their contractor partners on street... Read More >
- East London reservoir reinvented as wetlands for public A working reservoir site in east London owned by Thames Water has been transformed into Europe's largest urban wetlands... Read More >
- Yorkshire Water to finance plans through 'social bonds' Yorkshire Water could be the first in its sector to raise funds by use of a “social bond”, enabling ethical investors to... Read More >
- Utility Week Awards 11/12/2017 Utility Week s industry achievement awards are the highlight of the calendar. Once a year, we take the opportunity to recognise the companies and individuals forging the way ahead.
- Utility Week Energy Customer Conference 2018 18/01/2018 The Utility Week Energy Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for B2C and B2B customer professionals within energy retailers and networks.
- WWT Wastewater Conference and Exhibition 2018 30/01/2018 The WWT Wastewater 2018 Conference and Exhibition is a comprehensive single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought-leadership all under one roof.
- WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2018 22/02/2018 Now in its 9th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is the only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the unique pressures facing the industry.