WWT Wastewater 2017 Conference and Exhibition
The WWT Wastewater 2017 Conference and Exhibition is a comprehensive single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought-leadership all under one roof.
The event will provide attendees with the opportunity to hear all of the latest wastewater developments in infrastructure, networks, treatment and innovation with a choice of two conferences: Wastewater Infrastructure & Networks and Wastewater Treatment.
Attend our Wastewater Infrastructure & Networks Conference to:
- Prepare your business for AMP7 and long-term investment priorities
- Improve collaboration with customers, retailers and manufacturers to reduce FOG
- Build resilience to flooding and optimise existing wastewater assets
- Apply lessons from Europe's largest privately-funded infrastructure project
Attend our Wastewater Treatment Conference to:
- Align investment decisions with Water 2020 and the competitive landscape
- Implement innovative strategies to drive efficiencies in treatment works
- Reduce damage, inefficiency and cost in pollutant removal
- Extract more commercial value from sludge
All WASCs are represented at this event. Experts speakers include:
- David Black, Senior director, Water 2020, Ofwat
- Lawrence Gosden, Managing director - wastewater services, Thames Water
- Steve Wilson, Director of wastewater services, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
- Sarah Mukherjee, Director of environment, Water UK
- Jo Harrison, Director of asset management, United Utilities
- Kate Zabatis, Head of environment policy and regulation, United Utilities
- Phil Stride, External affairs director, Tideway
- Nevil Muncaster, Director of asset management, Yorkshire Water
- Mark Worsfold, Director of asset management, South West Water
- Paul Hickey, Deputy director - water quality, Environment Agency
- Peter Vale, Technical lead - innovation, Severn Trent Water
With thanks to our sponsor Tarmac for their support of this event. They will be addressing strategies for the remediation of wastewater in their presentation at the Wastewater Treatment Conference.
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: events.wwtonline.co.uk/wastewater
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on 01342 332044 or email@example.com.
- Ofwat chairman calls for reform of Thames Water Ofwat chairman Jonson Cox has set out a challenging five-point plan for reform of Thames Water, following criticism of the... Read More >
- Micropollutant removal innovation wins science award A granular adsorbent capable of the specific binding and removing of target micropollutants, including pesticides,... Read More >
- Rainwater storage at centre of new Serpentine Pavilion The new 2017 Serpentine Pavilion in London's Kensington Gardens has been opened with a below ground water management... Read More >
- WWT Sustainable Water - Conference & Exhibition 20/09/2017 Sustainability in water is more crucial than ever before, and pressure on water companies has heightened as they strive to meet ambitious targets and build resilience into their business plans.
- Network Asset Performance Conference 21/09/2017 With the next round of RIIO on the horizon and consumer and regulator expectations rising at a faster rate than ever before, it is a critical time for energy networks to enhance the performance of their assets.
- Utility Week Congress 11/10/2017 Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Energy Congress is the flagship event for water, gas and electricity industry leaders.
- Flexible Networks: Storage & DSR Conference 01/11/2017 As energy networks prepare to meet the demands of a flexible power system, Network, the UK s only dedicated media brand for engineers in gas, power and heat networks, is launching Flexible Networks: Storage & DSR " a unique conference exploring today s solutions to tomorrow s challenges.