WWT Wastewater 2017 Conference and Exhibition
The WWT Wastewater 2017 Conference and Exhibition is a comprehensive single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought-leadership all under one roof.
The event will provide attendees with the opportunity to hear all of the latest wastewater developments in infrastructure, networks, treatment and innovation with a choice of two conferences: Wastewater Infrastructure & Networks and Wastewater Treatment.
Attend our Wastewater Infrastructure & Networks Conference to:
- Prepare your business for AMP7 and long-term investment priorities
- Improve collaboration with customers, retailers and manufacturers to reduce FOG
- Build resilience to flooding and optimise existing wastewater assets
- Apply lessons from Europe's largest privately-funded infrastructure project
Attend our Wastewater Treatment Conference to:
- Align investment decisions with Water 2020 and the competitive landscape
- Implement innovative strategies to drive efficiencies in treatment works
- Reduce damage, inefficiency and cost in pollutant removal
- Extract more commercial value from sludge
All WASCs are represented at this event. Experts speakers include:
- David Black, Senior director, Water 2020, Ofwat
- Lawrence Gosden, Managing director - wastewater services, Thames Water
- Steve Wilson, Director of wastewater services, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
- Sarah Mukherjee, Director of environment, Water UK
- Jo Harrison, Director of asset management, United Utilities
- Kate Zabatis, Head of environment policy and regulation, United Utilities
- Phil Stride, External affairs director, Tideway
- Nevil Muncaster, Director of asset management, Yorkshire Water
- Mark Worsfold, Director of asset management, South West Water
- Paul Hickey, Deputy director - water quality, Environment Agency
- Peter Vale, Technical lead - innovation, Severn Trent Water
With thanks to our sponsor Tarmac for their support of this event. They will be addressing strategies for the remediation of wastewater in their presentation at the Wastewater Treatment Conference.
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: events.wwtonline.co.uk/wastewater
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on 01342 332044 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Anglian Water reacts to Ofwat and Government challenges Anglian Water has announced moves to boost transparency and customer confidence in response to recent warnings to the... Read More >
- Devall to join Severn Trent from Northumbrian Severn Trent has appointed John Devall to lead the development of its long-term investment strategy. Read More >
- Anglian donates £50k after water pollution incident Anglian Water has agreed to pay £50,000 to an environmental charity after a manhole overflowed with black sludge and grey... Read More >
- WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference 10/05/2018 Building on the success of the fifth annual event, the WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference taking place on 10 May in Birmingham will continue to assess ways of driving further efficiency and resilience in the sector while maintaining and delivering the water industry s both physical and non-physical assets to meet with customer expectations.
- WWT Wales Water Conference 17/05/2018 The 5th annual WWT Wales Water Conference is the flagship annual gathering for all participants who contribute to, or benefit from, a profitable, sustainable and efficient Welsh Water sector.
- Utility Week Live 2018 22/05/2018 With disruptive new technologies and business models emerging, utilities must find new strategies and solutions to survive and thrive. Join us at Utility Week Live 2018 as we examine these changes, and explore the tech and product solutions transforming the way gas, water and electricity utilities do business. Book your free tickets today.
- WWT Water Industry Energy Conference 2018 12/06/2018 With tighter funding, regulatory pressure to do more with less, and rising customer expectations, water companies have more incentive than ever to identify commercial opportunities in energy in PR19.