WWT Wastewater 2017 Conference and Exhibition
The WWT Wastewater 2017 Conference and Exhibition is a comprehensive single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought-leadership all under one roof.
The event will provide attendees with the opportunity to hear all of the latest wastewater developments in infrastructure, networks, treatment and innovation with a choice of two conferences: Wastewater Infrastructure & Networks and Wastewater Treatment.
Attend our Wastewater Infrastructure & Networks Conference to:
- Prepare your business for AMP7 and long-term investment priorities
- Improve collaboration with customers, retailers and manufacturers to reduce FOG
- Build resilience to flooding and optimise existing wastewater assets
- Apply lessons from Europe's largest privately-funded infrastructure project
Attend our Wastewater Treatment Conference to:
- Align investment decisions with Water 2020 and the competitive landscape
- Implement innovative strategies to drive efficiencies in treatment works
- Reduce damage, inefficiency and cost in pollutant removal
- Extract more commercial value from sludge
All WASCs are represented at this event. Experts speakers include:
- David Black, Senior director, Water 2020, Ofwat
- Lawrence Gosden, Managing director - wastewater services, Thames Water
- Steve Wilson, Director of wastewater services, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
- Sarah Mukherjee, Director of environment, Water UK
- Jo Harrison, Director of asset management, United Utilities
- Kate Zabatis, Head of environment policy and regulation, United Utilities
- Phil Stride, External affairs director, Tideway
- Nevil Muncaster, Director of asset management, Yorkshire Water
- Mark Worsfold, Director of asset management, South West Water
- Paul Hickey, Deputy director - water quality, Environment Agency
- Peter Vale, Technical lead - innovation, Severn Trent Water
With thanks to our sponsor Tarmac for their support of this event. They will be addressing strategies for the remediation of wastewater in their presentation at the Wastewater Treatment Conference.
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: events.wwtonline.co.uk/wastewater
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on 01342 332044 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ofgem's Rachel Fletcher is Ofwat's new chief executive Rachel Fletcher, senior partner for consumers and competition at Ofgem, will be the new chief executive of water regulator... Read More >
- Ofwat's final methodology pushes water firms to deliver more Water regulator Ofwat is challenging water companies in England and Wales to deliver more of what matters to customers in... Read More >
- NI Water and Irish Water collaborate on cross-border project NI Water and Irish Water are collaborating on a major €5.3M cross-border project to improve water quality in rivers and... Read More >
- WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2018 22/02/2018 Now in its 9th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is the only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the unique pressures facing the industry.
- Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference 27/02/2018 Now in its 10th year, the Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference is the leading event for forward-thinking credit, debt, billing, collections, and customer service professionals within the energy and water sectors.
- WWT Smart Water Networks Conference 20/03/2018 The only dedicated event for senior water and wastewater professionals improving decision making through smart technologies and data solutions.
- Utility Week Procurement and Supply Chain Engagement Conference 2018 19/04/2018 Procurement professionals in utilities face pressure from all sides: to cut costs without compromising on outcomes; to make optimum use of massive advances in technology; and to develop more efficient and effective ways of partnering with their supply chains.