WWT Smart Water Networks Conference
Building on the success of the first annual event, the 2nd WWT Smart Water Networks Conference will address the benefits of smart technologies, explore the potential for more effective customer relationships through digital platforms and provide insight into the impact of data.
The conference will give attendees the opportunity to keep up-to-date with the smart innovation successes of their peers, learn how impending competition will affect investment in smart networks and will showcase technological solutions in both drinking and waste water.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
-Discover the benefits of long-term investment in smart technologies
-Build smarter relationships with customers using digital platforms and data
-Explore how predictive analysis could prevent sewer flooding and infiltration
-Keep up-to-date with the smart innovation successes of your peers
Experts speakers at the 2017 event include:
-Martin Kane, Chief engineer, Severn Trent Water
-Nigel Watson, Group IS director, Northumbrian Water
-Mike Bishop, Head of operational services, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
-Michelle Ashford, Head of network planning, Bristol Water
-Andrew Tucker, Water efficiency and affordability manager, Thames Water
-Joseph Sanders, Leakage and network strategy manager, Affinity Water
-Richard Hynes-Cooper, Innovation delivery manager, Northern Gas Networks
-Ben Earl, Water efficiency manager, Southern Water
-Rachel Cunningham, Innovation wastewater networks manager, Thames Water
-Matt Kirk, Shop window programme manager, Anglian Water
-Jeremy Heath, Innovation manager, Sutton & East Surrey Water
-Emma Harris, Pollution strategy manager, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: http://events.wwtonline.co.uk/smartnetworks
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on 01342 332044 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thames Water tops water social media list Thames Water has come top in a survey of UK water sector brands for social media influence. Read More >
- Ireland's water sector calls for clarity on funding The water sector in Ireland needs clarity on its long-term funding model in order to be confident about investing and... Read More >
- More solar power installations for Southern Water Southern Water is to install more than 15,000 solar panels at three of its sites to help protect the environment and save... Read More >
- Utility Week Energy Wales Conference 16/05/2017 The Utility Week Wales Energy Conference offers you a unique chance to join us and other leaders as we address policy, case studies, renewables developments and the future of Wales' energy mix at a critical time for the UK.
- WWT Wales Water conference 17/05/2017 The 4th annual Wales Water Conference, taking place on May 17 in Cardiff is the flagship event dedicated to the evolving needs of the Welsh water sector.
- Utility Week Live 2017 23/05/2017 Utility Week Live is the UK s only exhibition dedicated to the UK s gas, electricity and water industries, connecting Britain s utilities to their suppliers, contractors and partners. It provides the chance for exhibitors to come face-to-face with the key strategic, operational and engineering decision-makers, at the big energy companies, network operators and major water companies.
- WWT Water Industry Energy Conference 13/06/2017 Building on the success of the last three years, the 4th annual WWT Water Industry Energy Conference will assess the power of people and behaviour change, evaluate the opportunities in energy from waste, and analyse the business benefits of investment in emerging solutions such as battery storage and demand response.