WWT Smart Water Networks Conference
Building on the success of the first annual event, the 2nd WWT Smart Water Networks Conference will address the benefits of smart technologies, explore the potential for more effective customer relationships through digital platforms and provide insight into the impact of data.
The conference will give attendees the opportunity to keep up-to-date with the smart innovation successes of their peers, learn how impending competition will affect investment in smart networks and will showcase technological solutions in both drinking and waste water.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
-Discover the benefits of long-term investment in smart technologies
-Build smarter relationships with customers using digital platforms and data
-Explore how predictive analysis could prevent sewer flooding and infiltration
-Keep up-to-date with the smart innovation successes of your peers
Experts speakers at the 2017 event include:
-Martin Kane, Chief engineer, Severn Trent Water
-Nigel Watson, Group IS director, Northumbrian Water
-Mike Bishop, Head of operational services, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
-Michelle Ashford, Head of network planning, Bristol Water
-Andrew Tucker, Water efficiency and affordability manager, Thames Water
-Joseph Sanders, Leakage and network strategy manager, Affinity Water
-Richard Hynes-Cooper, Innovation delivery manager, Northern Gas Networks
-Ben Earl, Water efficiency manager, Southern Water
-Rachel Cunningham, Innovation wastewater networks manager, Thames Water
-Matt Kirk, Shop window programme manager, Anglian Water
-Jeremy Heath, Innovation manager, Sutton & East Surrey Water
-Emma Harris, Pollution strategy manager, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: http://events.wwtonline.co.uk/smartnetworks
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on 01342 332044 or email@example.com
- Multi-utility regulator may be needed after water market opening Water market opening presents a 'clear opportunity' for energy companies but this raises 'fundamental' regulatory... Read More >
- Contracts galore for Stonbury Stonbury has announced contract wins with SES Water, Portsmouth Water, Dee Valley Water and South Staffs Water. Read More >
- New chairman for SWIG The Sensors for Water Interest Group (SWIG) has announced that Justin Dunning, Sales Manager of Chelsea Technologies... Read More >
- WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference 10/05/2017 Building on the success of the last four years, the 5th annual WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference will address how outcome-based regulation in AMP6, and the incentives and penalties that come with it, impact on water companies asset management practices.
- Utility Week Procurement and Supply Chain Engagement Conference 11/05/2017 Evolving regulatory pressures, declining budgets and rising customer expectations coupled with the uncertainty of an impending Brexit future are putting procurement and supply chain teams in the hot seat. They must show transparent approaches to delivering long-term solutions that simultaneously mitigate risk, deliver innovation, promote national productivity and demonstrate value for money.
- Utility Week Energy Wales Conference 16/05/2017 The Utility Week Wales Energy Conference offers you a unique chance to join us and other leaders as we address policy, case studies, renewables developments and the future of Wales' energy mix at a critical time for the UK.
- WWT Wales Water conference 17/05/2017 The 4th annual Wales Water Conference, taking place on May 17 in Cardiff is the flagship event dedicated to the evolving needs of the Welsh water sector.