WWT Smart Water Networks Conference
Building on the success of the first annual event, the 2nd WWT Smart Water Networks Conference will address the benefits of smart technologies, explore the potential for more effective customer relationships through digital platforms and provide insight into the impact of data.
The conference will give attendees the opportunity to keep up-to-date with the smart innovation successes of their peers, learn how impending competition will affect investment in smart networks and will showcase technological solutions in both drinking and waste water.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
-Discover the benefits of long-term investment in smart technologies
-Build smarter relationships with customers using digital platforms and data
-Explore how predictive analysis could prevent sewer flooding and infiltration
-Keep up-to-date with the smart innovation successes of your peers
Experts speakers at the 2017 event include:
-Martin Kane, Chief engineer, Severn Trent Water
-Nigel Watson, Group IS director, Northumbrian Water
-Mike Bishop, Head of operational services, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
-Michelle Ashford, Head of network planning, Bristol Water
-Andrew Tucker, Water efficiency and affordability manager, Thames Water
-Joseph Sanders, Leakage and network strategy manager, Affinity Water
-Richard Hynes-Cooper, Innovation delivery manager, Northern Gas Networks
-Ben Earl, Water efficiency manager, Southern Water
-Rachel Cunningham, Innovation wastewater networks manager, Thames Water
-Matt Kirk, Shop window programme manager, Anglian Water
-Jeremy Heath, Innovation manager, Sutton & East Surrey Water
-Emma Harris, Pollution strategy manager, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: http://events.wwtonline.co.uk/smartnetworks
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on 01342 332044 or email@example.com
- Yorkshire Water shareholders consider selling up Investors controlling more than 50% of Yorkshire Water are considering selling up, it has been reported in The Times. Read More >
- Drogheda faces fifth day without water after mains burst The Irish town of Drogheda is facing its fifth day without water after a burst main left Irish Water struggling with a... Read More >
- FLO uses new type of water treatment unit on Northern Line scheme A new type of water treatment unit from Siltbuster is being deployed on the Northern Line extension in London. Read More >
- WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference and Exhibition 02/11/2017 The WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2017 is all about pushing boundaries: going beyond compliance to take water quality to a new level, from source to tap.
- WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference 30/11/2017 As the industry gears up for the next AMP cycle and PR19, water companies must find innovative ways to enhance their business plans and prepare for long-term challenges.
- Utility Week Health and Safety Conference and Exhibition 06/12/2017 Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Health & Safety conference is the only event dedicated for health, safety and wellbeing professionals from the water, gas and electricity sectors.
- WWT Water Scotland conference 07/12/2017 This is the only conference and networking dinner that brings together the whole sector to share leading case studies and strategic expertise specific to Scotland.