WWT Smart Water Networks Conference
Building on the success of the first annual event, the 2nd WWT Smart Water Networks Conference will address the benefits of smart technologies, explore the potential for more effective customer relationships through digital platforms and provide insight into the impact of data.
The conference will give attendees the opportunity to keep up-to-date with the smart innovation successes of their peers, learn how impending competition will affect investment in smart networks and will showcase technological solutions in both drinking and waste water.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
-Discover the benefits of long-term investment in smart technologies
-Build smarter relationships with customers using digital platforms and data
-Explore how predictive analysis could prevent sewer flooding and infiltration
-Keep up-to-date with the smart innovation successes of your peers
Experts speakers at the 2017 event include:
-Martin Kane, Chief engineer, Severn Trent Water
-Nigel Watson, Group IS director, Northumbrian Water
-Mike Bishop, Head of operational services, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
-Michelle Ashford, Head of network planning, Bristol Water
-Andrew Tucker, Water efficiency and affordability manager, Thames Water
-Joseph Sanders, Leakage and network strategy manager, Affinity Water
-Richard Hynes-Cooper, Innovation delivery manager, Northern Gas Networks
-Ben Earl, Water efficiency manager, Southern Water
-Rachel Cunningham, Innovation wastewater networks manager, Thames Water
-Matt Kirk, Shop window programme manager, Anglian Water
-Jeremy Heath, Innovation manager, Sutton & East Surrey Water
-Emma Harris, Pollution strategy manager, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: http://events.wwtonline.co.uk/smartnetworks
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on 01342 332044 or email@example.com
- NI farmer fined for unauthorised hydrant use A farmer from County Tyrone has been fined for connecting to a public water main without consent. Read More >
- Dee Valley Water's board seeks clarity over 'transferred shares' The proposed £84M takeover of Dee Valley Water by Severn Trent Water looks set to be decided at a court hearing later this... Read More >
- Utility consultancy set to enter water retail market Utility consultancy Advanced Demand Side Management has said it wants to enter the non-domestic water retail market. Read More >
- Utility Week Energy Customer Conference 19/01/2017 The UK s flagship energy customer event is back for 2017 " bringing together gas and electricity leaders at the forefront of innovative customer strategies.
- WWT Wastewater 2017 Conference and Exhibition 31/01/2017 The WWT Wastewater 2017 Conference and Exhibition is a comprehensive single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought-leadership all under one roof.
WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2017
Now in its 8th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the economic, environmental and customer service challenges facing the Northern Ireland water sector.
- WWT Smart Water Networks Conference 21/03/2017 Building on the success of the first annual event, the 2nd WWT Smart Water Networks Conference will address the benefits of smart technologies, explore the potential for more effective customer relationships through digital platforms and provide insight into the impact of data.