WWT Smart Water Networks Conference
Building on the success of the first annual event, the 2nd WWT Smart Water Networks Conference will address the benefits of smart technologies, explore the potential for more effective customer relationships through digital platforms and provide insight into the impact of data.
The conference will give attendees the opportunity to keep up-to-date with the smart innovation successes of their peers, learn how impending competition will affect investment in smart networks and will showcase technological solutions in both drinking and waste water.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
-Discover the benefits of long-term investment in smart technologies
-Build smarter relationships with customers using digital platforms and data
-Explore how predictive analysis could prevent sewer flooding and infiltration
-Keep up-to-date with the smart innovation successes of your peers
Experts speakers at the 2017 event include:
-Martin Kane, Chief engineer, Severn Trent Water
-Nigel Watson, Group IS director, Northumbrian Water
-Mike Bishop, Head of operational services, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
-Michelle Ashford, Head of network planning, Bristol Water
-Andrew Tucker, Water efficiency and affordability manager, Thames Water
-Joseph Sanders, Leakage and network strategy manager, Affinity Water
-Richard Hynes-Cooper, Innovation delivery manager, Northern Gas Networks
-Ben Earl, Water efficiency manager, Southern Water
-Rachel Cunningham, Innovation wastewater networks manager, Thames Water
-Matt Kirk, Shop window programme manager, Anglian Water
-Jeremy Heath, Innovation manager, Sutton & East Surrey Water
-Emma Harris, Pollution strategy manager, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: http://events.wwtonline.co.uk/smartnetworks
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on 01342 332044 or email@example.com
- AWB wins £3M Scottish water service contracts Anglian Water Business has secured £3 million worth of water service contracts in Scotland. Read More >
- Plastic flood barriers provide ‘ring of steel' in Lincolnshire An innovative flood barrier fabricated from recycled plastic is securing a ‘ring of steel' around properties in the... Read More >
- Jet vac tanker tackles concrete in sewers Lanes Utilities is deploying a new 12,000 PSI jet vac tanker to tackle the menace of cowboy builders who dispose of... Read More >
- WWT Water Industry Energy Conference 13/06/2017 Building on the success of the last three years, the 4th annual WWT Water Industry Energy Conference will assess the power of people and behaviour change, evaluate the opportunities in energy from waste, and analyse the business benefits of investment in emerging solutions such as battery storage and demand response.
- Institute of Water Annual Conference 15/06/2017 The Institute of Water's 2-day Annual National Conference is entitled 'Together We Achieve More'. Chaired by Thomas Faulkner, Executive Vice President, Skanska, this year's event will focus on collaboration and will include speakers from across the water sector incorporating water companies, regulators and contractor/suppliers.
- WWT Sustainable Water 20/09/2017 Sustainability in water is more crucial than ever before, and pressure on water companies has heightened as they strive to meet ambitious targets and build resilience into their business plans.
- Network Asset Performance Conference 21/09/2017 With the next round of RIIO on the horizon and consumer and regulator expectations rising at a faster rate than ever before, it is a critical time for energy networks to enhance the performance of their assets.