WWT Smart Water Networks Conference
The only dedicated event for senior water and wastewater professionals improving decision making through smart technologies and data solutions.
Building on the success of the second annual event, the WWT Smart Water Networks Conference taking place on 20 March in Birmingham will continue to underline the benefit and development of smart technology, the potential for more in-depth customer understanding, and provide insight into the growing impact of advanced data solutions.
The conference will give attendees the opportunity to keep up-to-date with the smart innovation successes of their peers, learn how impending PR19 business proposals may affect investment in smart networks and will showcase technological solutions in both drinking and wastewater.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
- Explore new ways to optimise assets through data and communications
- Develop joined-up networks through the Internet of Things
- Empower the front line with real-time data analysis
- Understand what role smart can play in business plans for PR19
Experts speakers at the 2018 event include:
- Peter Jackson, Chief data officer, Southern Water
- Bob Taylor, Operations director of drinking water services, South West Water
- Pernille Ingildsen, Chief of projects and planning, Kalundborg Forsyning (Denmark)
- Ian Pemberton, Principal engineer, Ofwat
- Drew Ritchie, MD of wholesale operations, Affinity Water
- Steve Kaye, Head of innovation, Anglian Water
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: http://events.wwtonline.co.uk/ smart
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on +44(0)1342 332044 or email@example.com
- Severn Trent gets heavy fine for hazardous chemical leak Severn Trent Water has been fined £350,000 for polluting the River Amber in an incident that left tens of thousands of... Read More >
- Lords warn water protections could be weakened after Brexit House of Lords peers have warned that environment protection on issues including water efficiency could be weakened if EU... Read More >
- Bristol Water completes £27M Southern Resilience Scheme Bristol Water has announced the completion of its £27 million Southern Resilience Scheme. Read More >
- Utility Week Live 2018 22/05/2018 With disruptive new technologies and business models emerging, utilities must find new strategies and solutions to survive and thrive. Join us at Utility Week Live 2018 as we examine these changes, and explore the tech and product solutions transforming the way gas, water and electricity utilities do business. Book your free tickets today.
- WWT Water Industry Energy Conference 2018 12/06/2018 With tighter funding, regulatory pressure to do more with less, and rising customer expectations, water companies have more incentive than ever to identify commercial opportunities in energy in PR19.
- Utility Week Energy Summit 2018 21/06/2018 The UK's leading event for policymakers, investors, energy producers, distributors, retailers & wider stakeholders shaping the UK energy landscape
- WWT Sustainable Water Conference 18/09/2018 It is a crucial time for sustainability in water: the government has issued its 25 Year Environment Plan, Water Resource Management Plans are being submitted, and we are in the midst of PR19 strategy.