WWT Smart Water Networks Conference
The only dedicated event for senior water and wastewater professionals improving decision making through smart technologies and data solutions.
Building on the success of the second annual event, the WWT Smart Water Networks Conference taking place on 20 March in Birmingham will continue to underline the benefit and development of smart technology, the potential for more in-depth customer understanding, and provide insight into the growing impact of advanced data solutions.
The conference will give attendees the opportunity to keep up-to-date with the smart innovation successes of their peers, learn how impending PR19 business proposals may affect investment in smart networks and will showcase technological solutions in both drinking and wastewater.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
- Explore new ways to optimise assets through data and communications
- Develop joined-up networks through the Internet of Things
- Empower the front line with real-time data analysis
- Understand what role smart can play in business plans for PR19
Experts speakers at the 2018 event include:
- Peter Jackson, Chief data officer, Southern Water
- Bob Taylor, Operations director of drinking water services, South West Water
- Pernille Ingildsen, Chief of projects and planning, Kalundborg Forsyning (Denmark)
- Ian Pemberton, Principal engineer, Ofwat
- Drew Ritchie, MD of wholesale operations, Affinity Water
- Steve Kaye, Head of innovation, Anglian Water
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: http://events.wwtonline.co.uk/ smart
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on +44(0)1342 332044 or email@example.com
- Welsh Water investing £1M a day Dwr Cymru Welsh Water has reported half-year results which shows the company is investing record levels in its water and... Read More >
- UK and Welsh governments sign water powers agreement The UK and Welsh governments are set to form an agreement over water which will see powers shared between the two. Read More >
- Enhance catchment partnerships' authority, says CIWEM CIWEM is urging the government to enhance the authority and resources of catchment partnerships in more than 100 river... Read More >
- WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2018 22/02/2018 Now in its 9th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is the only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the unique pressures facing the industry.
- Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference 27/02/2018 Now in its 10th year, the Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference is the leading event for forward-thinking credit, debt, billing, collections, and customer service professionals within the energy and water sectors.
- WWT Smart Water Networks Conference 20/03/2018 The only dedicated event for senior water and wastewater professionals improving decision making through smart technologies and data solutions.
- Utility Week Procurement and Supply Chain Engagement Conference 2018 19/04/2018 Procurement professionals in utilities face pressure from all sides: to cut costs without compromising on outcomes; to make optimum use of massive advances in technology; and to develop more efficient and effective ways of partnering with their supply chains.