WWT Smart Water Networks Conference
The only dedicated event for senior water and wastewater professionals improving decision making through smart technologies and data solutions.
Building on the success of the second annual event, the WWT Smart Water Networks Conference taking place on 20 March in Birmingham will continue to underline the benefit and development of smart technology, the potential for more in-depth customer understanding, and provide insight into the growing impact of advanced data solutions.
The conference will give attendees the opportunity to keep up-to-date with the smart innovation successes of their peers, learn how impending PR19 business proposals may affect investment in smart networks and will showcase technological solutions in both drinking and wastewater.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
- Explore new ways to optimise assets through data and communications
- Develop joined-up networks through the Internet of Things
- Empower the front line with real-time data analysis
- Understand what role smart can play in business plans for PR19
Experts speakers at the 2018 event include:
- Peter Jackson, Chief data officer, Southern Water
- Bob Taylor, Operations director of drinking water services, South West Water
- Pernille Ingildsen, Chief of projects and planning, Kalundborg Forsyning (Denmark)
- Ian Pemberton, Principal engineer, Ofwat
- Drew Ritchie, MD of wholesale operations, Affinity Water
- Steve Kaye, Head of innovation, Anglian Water
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: http://events.wwtonline.co.uk/ smart
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on +44(0)1342 332044 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Report: 44% of excavation works put underground assets at risk Nearly half of all excavation work in the UK takes place without a thorough underground asset search, putting critical... Read More >
- Northumbrian reveals goals to improve environment Northumbrian Water has announced a £2 million investment in its waterways as part of its plans for sustainability and... Read More >
- NI Water to lift hosepipe ban as demand drops Northern Ireland Water has announced that it intends to lift its hosepipe ban. Read More >
- WWT Sustainable Water Conference 18/09/2018 It is a crucial time for sustainability in water: the government has issued its 25 Year Environment Plan, Water Resource Management Plans are being submitted, and we are in the midst of PR19 strategy.
- WWT Water Scotland Conference 2018 05/10/2018 With SR21 approaching and environmental and social pressures increasing, it is a crucial time for the Scottish water sector to build resilience and drive innovation.
- Utility Week Congress 2018 09/10/2018 Utility Week Congress 2018 will bring together leaders from water, gas and electricity to provide you with strategic insight from the highest level.
- WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2018 08/11/2018 With both Brexit and AMP7 on the horizon, it is a crucial time for the UK water industry to build a resilient strategy to protect water quality for future generations.