WWT Smart Water Networks Conference
The only dedicated event for senior water and wastewater professionals improving decision making through smart technologies and data solutions.
Building on the success of the second annual event, the WWT Smart Water Networks Conference taking place on 20 March in Birmingham will continue to underline the benefit and development of smart technology, the potential for more in-depth customer understanding, and provide insight into the growing impact of advanced data solutions.
The conference will give attendees the opportunity to keep up-to-date with the smart innovation successes of their peers, learn how impending PR19 business proposals may affect investment in smart networks and will showcase technological solutions in both drinking and wastewater.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
- Explore new ways to optimise assets through data and communications
- Develop joined-up networks through the Internet of Things
- Empower the front line with real-time data analysis
- Understand what role smart can play in business plans for PR19
Experts speakers at the 2018 event include:
- Peter Jackson, Chief data officer, Southern Water
- Bob Taylor, Operations director of drinking water services, South West Water
- Pernille Ingildsen, Chief of projects and planning, Kalundborg Forsyning (Denmark)
- Ian Pemberton, Principal engineer, Ofwat
- Drew Ritchie, MD of wholesale operations, Affinity Water
- Steve Kaye, Head of innovation, Anglian Water
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: http://events.wwtonline.co.uk/ smart
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on +44(0)1342 332044 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Morrison Utility Services retains CEMARS Gold status Morrison Utility Services (MUS), a leading provider of essential infrastructure services to utilities in the electricity,... Read More >
- £6.5M awarded for UK's first large-scale mine-water energy project A multi-million-pound initiative to use water that has filled underground mine workings as a geothermal source of energy... Read More >
- £60M upgrade in prospect for Ellesmere Port WwTW United Utilities plans to carry out development to upgrade and increase the capacity of the works near the M53 in... Read More >
- Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference 27/02/2018 Now in its 10th year, the Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference is the leading event for forward-thinking credit, debt, billing, collections, and customer service professionals within the energy and water sectors.
- WWT Smart Water Networks Conference 20/03/2018 The only dedicated event for senior water and wastewater professionals improving decision making through smart technologies and data solutions.
- Future Retail #1 23/03/2018 Curated and delivered by the UK's leading water and utilities business media brands, Water Retail, Utility Week, edie.net and Water & Wastewater Treatment Magazine, featuring the leading players in the UK water retail sector, Future Retail #1 is the UK's inaugural water retailing conference.
- Utility Week Procurement and Supply Chain Engagement Conference 2018 19/04/2018 Procurement professionals in utilities face pressure from all sides: to cut costs without compromising on outcomes; to make optimum use of massive advances in technology; and to develop more efficient and effective ways of partnering with their supply chains.