WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference and Exhibition
The WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2017 is all about pushing boundaries: going beyond compliance to take water quality to a new level, from source to tap.
Showcasing specialist scientific research, unique treatment techniques, management solutions and customer-side risk mitigation case studies, this is the UK water industry s only full-scale conference addressing these challenges and more for UK drinking water quality.
This CPD-certified event will give you the opportunity to:
- Receive a summary from the Drinking Water Inspectorate the general annual report for water company performance
- Improve the technical elements of drinking water treatment
- Develop a nation-wide strategy for pesticide use and farmer engagement
- Make your incident management better & mitigate customer-side risk
The day will be chaired by Dr Richard Allan, Business sector lead: environment, James Hutton Institute
Expert speakers sharing their insight include:
- Marcus Rink, Chief inspector, Drinking Water Inspectorate
- Heidi Mottram OBE, Chief executive officer, Northumbrian Water Group
- Sue Petch, Drinking water quality regulator, DW Quality Regulator for Scotland
- Colin Clements, Senior drinking water inspector, Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (NI)
- Darragh Page, Senior Inspector - drinking water team, Environmental Protection Agency
- Dr Robin Price, Head of water quality, Anglian Water
- Dr Clair Dunn, Water quality risk & optimisation manager, Anglian Water
- Toni Holtby, Water quality policy & strategy manager, Anglian Water
- Elise Cartmell, Chief scientist, Scottish Water
- Ashlea Lane, Director of water supply, Wessex Water
- Chris Rockey, Head of water quality, South West Water
- Clare Beasant, Manager of water regulations & sampling, Yorkshire Water
- Dr Phillippa Pearson, Catchment manager, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
View the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: events.wwtonline.co.uk/drinking
Alternatively, contact Carla Staden on +44 (0)1342 332016 or email Carla.Staden@fav-house.com
Download to your calendar >>
Visit event website >>
Follow us on Twitter @WWTlive for event updates and use #DrinkingWaterQuality to tweet about the event.
- Filter charity marks 25 years of helping disaster victims A Derbyshire charity which sends water filters to disaster victims around the world is marking its 25th anniversary with... Read More >
- SEW pushes back water supply scheme by two years South East Water (SEW) is delaying a major project to tackle future water supply and demand requirements in the Fleet,... Read More >
- Scottish Water diverts Ayrshire river on pipeline project Scottish Water has completed a key piece of engineering on a £120M water mains improvement project by diverting a river in... Read More >
- Utility Week Health and Safety Conference and Exhibition 06/12/2017 Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Health & Safety conference is the only event dedicated for health, safety and wellbeing professionals from the water, gas and electricity sectors.
- WWT Water Scotland conference 07/12/2017 This is the only conference and networking dinner that brings together the whole sector to share leading case studies and strategic expertise specific to Scotland.
- Utility Week Awards 11/12/2017 Utility Week s industry achievement awards are the highlight of the calendar. Once a year, we take the opportunity to recognise the companies and individuals forging the way ahead.
- Utility Week Energy Customer Conference 2018 18/01/2018 The Utility Week Energy Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for B2C and B2B customer professionals within energy retailers and networks.