WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference and Exhibition
The WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2017 is all about pushing boundaries: going beyond compliance to take water quality to a new level, from source to tap.
Showcasing specialist scientific research, unique treatment techniques, management solutions and customer-side risk mitigation case studies, this is the UK water industry s only full-scale conference addressing these challenges and more for UK drinking water quality.
This CPD-certified event will give you the opportunity to:
- Receive a summary from the Drinking Water Inspectorate the general annual report for water company performance
- Improve the technical elements of drinking water treatment
- Develop a nation-wide strategy for pesticide use and farmer engagement
- Make your incident management better & mitigate customer-side risk
The day will be chaired by Dr Richard Allan, Business sector lead: environment, James Hutton Institute
Expert speakers sharing their insight include:
- Marcus Rink, Chief inspector, Drinking Water Inspectorate
- Heidi Mottram OBE, Chief executive officer, Northumbrian Water Group
- Sue Petch, Drinking water quality regulator, DW Quality Regulator for Scotland
- Colin Clements, Senior drinking water inspector, Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (NI)
- Darragh Page, Senior Inspector - drinking water team, Environmental Protection Agency
- Dr Robin Price, Head of water quality, Anglian Water
- Dr Clair Dunn, Water quality risk & optimisation manager, Anglian Water
- Toni Holtby, Water quality policy & strategy manager, Anglian Water
- Elise Cartmell, Chief scientist, Scottish Water
- Ashlea Lane, Director of water supply, Wessex Water
- Chris Rockey, Head of water quality, South West Water
- Clare Beasant, Manager of water regulations & sampling, Yorkshire Water
- Dr Phillippa Pearson, Catchment manager, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
View the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: events.wwtonline.co.uk/drinking
Alternatively, contact Carla Staden on +44 (0)1342 332016 or email Carla.Staden@fav-house.com
Download to your calendar >>
Visit event website >>
Follow us on Twitter @WWTlive for event updates and use #DrinkingWaterQuality to tweet about the event.
- Anglian uses behavioural science to help cut water use Anglian Water has seen per capita consumption (PCC) drop by 8 per cent in Newmarket with the help of a portal that... Read More >
- United Utilities gives old service reservoir new lease of life United Utilities engineers are working underground to create a new underground service reservoir within an existing... Read More >
- Atkins issues warning over cyber resilience Atkins has warned that companies run a risk of being fined up to £17 million if unable to show they have adopted... Read More >
- Constructed Wetland Association Annual Conference 12/09/2018 With the overarching theme of ~How to make better constructed wetlands , this year's CWA conference will bring together the key stakeholders from the water pollution control community.
- WWT Sustainable Water Conference 18/09/2018 It is a crucial time for sustainability in water: the government has issued its 25 Year Environment Plan, Water Resource Management Plans are being submitted, and we are in the midst of PR19 strategy.
- WWT Water Scotland Conference 2018 05/10/2018 With SR21 approaching and environmental and social pressures increasing, it is a crucial time for the Scottish water sector to build resilience and drive innovation.
- Utility Week Congress 2018 09/10/2018 The premier event for water, gas and electricity sector leaders, the Utility Week Congress offers strategic insight at the highest level.