Utility Week Water Customer conference
With AMP6 underway, the arrival of retail competition in 2017 and the new SIM measures there is a lot at stake in the world of the water customer.
The 4th annual Utility Week Water Customer Conference takes place on the 20th January 2016 in Birmingham's city centre.
Utility Week's established annual event once again brings together senior directors from water companies, solution providers and regulatory bodies to drive forward the increasingly central issue of consumer strategy for the water sector in a time of a great paradigm shift.
This is the only event to bring you dedicated expertise on improving your customer satisfaction, preparing for retail competition, driving consumer engagement, encouraging a customer culture and much more...
Programme highlights include:
Delivering a competitive market for all consumers
Ben Jeffs, Chief Executive Officer, Market Operator Services Limited (MOSL
Driving service excellence through market reform
Richard Flint, Chief Executive Officer,Yorkshire Water and Kelda Group
Customer priorities for AMP6 and market reform
Alan Lovell, Chair,Consumer Council for Water
Optimising technology to meet consumer requirements
Sarah Bentley, Chief Customer Officer,Severn Trent Water
Measuring customer experience " developing and executing the right evaluation tools
Dr. Phil Klaus, Professor of Customer Experience and Marketing Strategy
The 'reputational halo effect' changing customer opinion despite possible pre-conceptions of your brand
Anne Hobson, Head of Customer Communications,United Utilities
Involving employees in customer-based decisions " two way engagement
Ruth Findlay, Head of Internal Communications,Scottish Water
Giving staff the right skills, tools and empowerment to offer the best customer experience
James Muir, Lead Trainer and Coach,Northumbrian Water
You can see the whole agenda, download the brochure, see the full list of speakers and register at: www.uw-watercustomer.net
For delegate enquiries please contact Rachael Cannon on +44 (0)1342 332041 or email Rachael.email@example.com
For exhibition and sponsorship possibilities please contact Richard Powell on +44 (0)1342 332062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anglian Water reacts to Ofwat and Government challenges Anglian Water has announced moves to boost transparency and customer confidence in response to recent warnings to the... Read More >
- Devall to join Severn Trent from Northumbrian Severn Trent has appointed John Devall to lead the development of its long-term investment strategy. Read More >
- Anglian donates £50k after water pollution incident Anglian Water has agreed to pay £50,000 to an environmental charity after a manhole overflowed with black sludge and grey... Read More >
- WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference 10/05/2018 Building on the success of the fifth annual event, the WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference taking place on 10 May in Birmingham will continue to assess ways of driving further efficiency and resilience in the sector while maintaining and delivering the water industry s both physical and non-physical assets to meet with customer expectations.
- WWT Wales Water Conference 17/05/2018 The 5th annual WWT Wales Water Conference is the flagship annual gathering for all participants who contribute to, or benefit from, a profitable, sustainable and efficient Welsh Water sector.
- Utility Week Live 2018 22/05/2018 With disruptive new technologies and business models emerging, utilities must find new strategies and solutions to survive and thrive. Join us at Utility Week Live 2018 as we examine these changes, and explore the tech and product solutions transforming the way gas, water and electricity utilities do business. Book your free tickets today.
- WWT Water Industry Energy Conference 2018 12/06/2018 With tighter funding, regulatory pressure to do more with less, and rising customer expectations, water companies have more incentive than ever to identify commercial opportunities in energy in PR19.