Utility Week Water Customer conference
With AMP6 underway, the arrival of retail competition in 2017 and the new SIM measures there is a lot at stake in the world of the water customer.
The 4th annual Utility Week Water Customer Conference takes place on the 20th January 2016 in Birmingham's city centre.
Utility Week's established annual event once again brings together senior directors from water companies, solution providers and regulatory bodies to drive forward the increasingly central issue of consumer strategy for the water sector in a time of a great paradigm shift.
This is the only event to bring you dedicated expertise on improving your customer satisfaction, preparing for retail competition, driving consumer engagement, encouraging a customer culture and much more...
Programme highlights include:
Delivering a competitive market for all consumers
Ben Jeffs, Chief Executive Officer, Market Operator Services Limited (MOSL
Driving service excellence through market reform
Richard Flint, Chief Executive Officer,Yorkshire Water and Kelda Group
Customer priorities for AMP6 and market reform
Alan Lovell, Chair,Consumer Council for Water
Optimising technology to meet consumer requirements
Sarah Bentley, Chief Customer Officer,Severn Trent Water
Measuring customer experience " developing and executing the right evaluation tools
Dr. Phil Klaus, Professor of Customer Experience and Marketing Strategy
The 'reputational halo effect' changing customer opinion despite possible pre-conceptions of your brand
Anne Hobson, Head of Customer Communications,United Utilities
Involving employees in customer-based decisions " two way engagement
Ruth Findlay, Head of Internal Communications,Scottish Water
Giving staff the right skills, tools and empowerment to offer the best customer experience
James Muir, Lead Trainer and Coach,Northumbrian Water
You can see the whole agenda, download the brochure, see the full list of speakers and register at: www.uw-watercustomer.net
For delegate enquiries please contact Rachael Cannon on +44 (0)1342 332041 or email Rachael.email@example.com
For exhibition and sponsorship possibilities please contact Richard Powell on +44 (0)1342 332062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- DWI moves towards risk-based regulation The Drinking Water Inspectorate (DWI) has said it will move to a more risk-based approach for regulating water quality in... Read More >
- Wessex Water engages sixth formers with ‘future customer' panel Wessex Water is working with a panel of sixth form students in order to help the company focus on the future priorities of... Read More >
- Integrated water plan for Lincolnshire launched A multi-stakeholder initiative with the twin goals of flood protection and ensuring a secure water supply has been... Read More >
- WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference 10/05/2017 Building on the success of the last four years, the 5th annual WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference will address how outcome-based regulation in AMP6, and the incentives and penalties that come with it, impact on water companies asset management practices.
- Utility Week Procurement and Supply Chain Engagement Conference 11/05/2017 Evolving regulatory pressures, declining budgets and rising customer expectations coupled with the uncertainty of an impending Brexit future are putting procurement and supply chain teams in the hot seat. They must show transparent approaches to delivering long-term solutions that simultaneously mitigate risk, deliver innovation, promote national productivity and demonstrate value for money.
- Utility Week Energy Wales Conference 16/05/2017 The Utility Week Wales Energy Conference offers you a unique chance to join us and other leaders as we address policy, case studies, renewables developments and the future of Wales' energy mix at a critical time for the UK.
- WWT Wales Water conference 17/05/2017 The 4th annual Wales Water Conference, taking place on May 17 in Cardiff is the flagship event dedicated to the evolving needs of the Welsh water sector.