Utility Week Water Customer conference
With AMP6 underway, the arrival of retail competition in 2017 and the new SIM measures there is a lot at stake in the world of the water customer.
The 4th annual Utility Week Water Customer Conference takes place on the 20th January 2016 in Birmingham's city centre.
Utility Week's established annual event once again brings together senior directors from water companies, solution providers and regulatory bodies to drive forward the increasingly central issue of consumer strategy for the water sector in a time of a great paradigm shift.
This is the only event to bring you dedicated expertise on improving your customer satisfaction, preparing for retail competition, driving consumer engagement, encouraging a customer culture and much more...
Programme highlights include:
Delivering a competitive market for all consumers
Ben Jeffs, Chief Executive Officer, Market Operator Services Limited (MOSL
Driving service excellence through market reform
Richard Flint, Chief Executive Officer,Yorkshire Water and Kelda Group
Customer priorities for AMP6 and market reform
Alan Lovell, Chair,Consumer Council for Water
Optimising technology to meet consumer requirements
Sarah Bentley, Chief Customer Officer,Severn Trent Water
Measuring customer experience " developing and executing the right evaluation tools
Dr. Phil Klaus, Professor of Customer Experience and Marketing Strategy
The 'reputational halo effect' changing customer opinion despite possible pre-conceptions of your brand
Anne Hobson, Head of Customer Communications,United Utilities
Involving employees in customer-based decisions " two way engagement
Ruth Findlay, Head of Internal Communications,Scottish Water
Giving staff the right skills, tools and empowerment to offer the best customer experience
James Muir, Lead Trainer and Coach,Northumbrian Water
You can see the whole agenda, download the brochure, see the full list of speakers and register at: www.uw-watercustomer.net
For delegate enquiries please contact Rachael Cannon on +44 (0)1342 332041 or email Rachael.firstname.lastname@example.org
For exhibition and sponsorship possibilities please contact Richard Powell on +44 (0)1342 332062 or email email@example.com
- Northumbrian take top prize in National Drilling and Tapping competition Northumbrian Water won the Institute of Water's National Drilling and Tapping competition for the first time as the event... Read More >
- New 'eDNA' method to help monitor UK aquatic diversity A new method of DNA analysis to help monitor the diversity of UK waters, which could help conserve endangered species, has... Read More >
- SWW completes £26M Plymouth wastewater upgrades A £26 million project to improve water quality in the Plymouth Sound and maintain excellent bathing water quality for the... Read More >
- Utility Week Energy Summit 2018 21/06/2018 The UK's leading event for policymakers, investors, energy producers, distributors, retailers & wider stakeholders shaping the UK energy landscape
- Constructed Wetland Association Annual Conference 12/09/2018 With the overarching theme of ~How to make better constructed wetlands , this year's CWA conference will bring together the key stakeholders from the water pollution control community.
- WWT Sustainable Water Conference 18/09/2018 It is a crucial time for sustainability in water: the government has issued its 25 Year Environment Plan, Water Resource Management Plans are being submitted, and we are in the midst of PR19 strategy.
- WWT Water Scotland Conference 2018 05/10/2018 With SR21 approaching and environmental and social pressures increasing, it is a crucial time for the Scottish water sector to build resilience and drive innovation.