Utility Week Water Customer conference
With AMP6 underway, the arrival of retail competition in 2017 and the new SIM measures there is a lot at stake in the world of the water customer.
The 4th annual Utility Week Water Customer Conference takes place on the 20th January 2016 in Birmingham's city centre.
Utility Week's established annual event once again brings together senior directors from water companies, solution providers and regulatory bodies to drive forward the increasingly central issue of consumer strategy for the water sector in a time of a great paradigm shift.
This is the only event to bring you dedicated expertise on improving your customer satisfaction, preparing for retail competition, driving consumer engagement, encouraging a customer culture and much more...
Programme highlights include:
Delivering a competitive market for all consumers
Ben Jeffs, Chief Executive Officer, Market Operator Services Limited (MOSL
Driving service excellence through market reform
Richard Flint, Chief Executive Officer,Yorkshire Water and Kelda Group
Customer priorities for AMP6 and market reform
Alan Lovell, Chair,Consumer Council for Water
Optimising technology to meet consumer requirements
Sarah Bentley, Chief Customer Officer,Severn Trent Water
Measuring customer experience " developing and executing the right evaluation tools
Dr. Phil Klaus, Professor of Customer Experience and Marketing Strategy
The 'reputational halo effect' changing customer opinion despite possible pre-conceptions of your brand
Anne Hobson, Head of Customer Communications,United Utilities
Involving employees in customer-based decisions " two way engagement
Ruth Findlay, Head of Internal Communications,Scottish Water
Giving staff the right skills, tools and empowerment to offer the best customer experience
James Muir, Lead Trainer and Coach,Northumbrian Water
You can see the whole agenda, download the brochure, see the full list of speakers and register at: www.uw-watercustomer.net
For delegate enquiries please contact Rachael Cannon on +44 (0)1342 332041 or email Rachael.firstname.lastname@example.org
For exhibition and sponsorship possibilities please contact Richard Powell on +44 (0)1342 332062 or email email@example.com
- Thames completes multi-million-pound Didcot sewer Work to construct one of the largest sewers in the Thames Valley was completed last week. Read More >
- British Water partners with URICA for supply chain funding Water industry trade association British Water has agreed an exclusive business services partnership with URICA that will... Read More >
- Severn Trent to roll out new phosphorus removal technology Severn Trent is beginning to roll out new ground breaking technology to remove phosphorus from the sewage treatment... Read More >
- Utility Week Energy Wales Conference 16/05/2017 The Utility Week Wales Energy Conference offers you a unique chance to join us and other leaders as we address policy, case studies, renewables developments and the future of Wales' energy mix at a critical time for the UK.
- WWT Wales Water conference 17/05/2017 The 4th annual Wales Water Conference, taking place on May 17 in Cardiff is the flagship event dedicated to the evolving needs of the Welsh water sector.
- Utility Week Live 2017 23/05/2017 Utility Week Live is dedicated to the UK's gas, electricity and water industries, connecting Britain's utilities to their suppliers, contractors and partners. It provides the chance for exhibitors to come face-to-face with the key strategic, operational and engineering decision-makers, at the big energy companies, network operators and major water companies.
- WWT Water Industry Energy Conference 13/06/2017 Building on the success of the last three years, the 4th annual WWT Water Industry Energy Conference will assess the power of people and behaviour change, evaluate the opportunities in energy from waste, and analyse the business benefits of investment in emerging solutions such as battery storage and demand response.