Utility Week Water Customer conference
With AMP6 underway, the arrival of retail competition in 2017 and the new SIM measures there is a lot at stake in the world of the water customer.
The 4th annual Utility Week Water Customer Conference takes place on the 20th January 2016 in Birmingham's city centre.
Utility Week's established annual event once again brings together senior directors from water companies, solution providers and regulatory bodies to drive forward the increasingly central issue of consumer strategy for the water sector in a time of a great paradigm shift.
This is the only event to bring you dedicated expertise on improving your customer satisfaction, preparing for retail competition, driving consumer engagement, encouraging a customer culture and much more...
Programme highlights include:
Delivering a competitive market for all consumers
Ben Jeffs, Chief Executive Officer, Market Operator Services Limited (MOSL
Driving service excellence through market reform
Richard Flint, Chief Executive Officer,Yorkshire Water and Kelda Group
Customer priorities for AMP6 and market reform
Alan Lovell, Chair,Consumer Council for Water
Optimising technology to meet consumer requirements
Sarah Bentley, Chief Customer Officer,Severn Trent Water
Measuring customer experience " developing and executing the right evaluation tools
Dr. Phil Klaus, Professor of Customer Experience and Marketing Strategy
The 'reputational halo effect' changing customer opinion despite possible pre-conceptions of your brand
Anne Hobson, Head of Customer Communications,United Utilities
Involving employees in customer-based decisions " two way engagement
Ruth Findlay, Head of Internal Communications,Scottish Water
Giving staff the right skills, tools and empowerment to offer the best customer experience
James Muir, Lead Trainer and Coach,Northumbrian Water
You can see the whole agenda, download the brochure, see the full list of speakers and register at: www.uw-watercustomer.net
For delegate enquiries please contact Rachael Cannon on +44 (0)1342 332041 or email Rachael.email@example.com
For exhibition and sponsorship possibilities please contact Richard Powell on +44 (0)1342 332062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Promising results for metaldehyde detection trial Affinity Water has taken an innovative approach to the detection of metaldehyde in a trial at a groundwater treatment... Read More >
- FLI Water to upgrade Enniskerry WwTW Irish Water has awarded FLI Water a €900,000 upgrade project at Enniskerry wastewater treatment works (WwTW) for Irish... Read More >
- Bluewater Bio helps Severn Trent meet new phosphorous consent Severn Trent Water, through its key capital delivery partner Mott MacDonald Bentley (MMB), has selected Bluewater Bio's... Read More >
- WWT Wastewater 2017 Conference and Exhibition 31/01/2017 The WWT Wastewater 2017 Conference and Exhibition is a comprehensive single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought-leadership all under one roof.
WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2017
Now in its 8th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the economic, environmental and customer service challenges facing the Northern Ireland water sector.
- WWT Smart Water Networks Conference 21/03/2017 Building on the success of the first annual event, the 2nd WWT Smart Water Networks Conference will address the benefits of smart technologies, explore the potential for more effective customer relationships through digital platforms and provide insight into the impact of data.
- Flood and Coast, Telford International Centre 28/03/2017 Join the UK's largest gathering of professionals in FCRM to exchange a broad range of perspectives on innovation and best practices.