Utility Week Live 2018
With disruptive new technologies and business models emerging, utilities must find new strategies and solutions to survive and thrive. Join us at Utility Week Live 2018 as we examine these changes, and explore the tech and product solutions transforming the way gas, water and electricity utilities do business. Book your free tickets today.
Download to your calendar >> Visit event website >>
- Severn Trent in European wastewater recycling collaboration Severn Trent has joined a consortium of companies from across Europe to launch ‘Project WOW!', an innovation project... Read More >
- Report: 44% of excavation works put underground assets at risk Nearly half of all excavation work in the UK takes place without a thorough underground asset search, putting critical... Read More >
- NI Water to lift hosepipe ban as demand drops Northern Ireland Water has announced that it intends to lift its hosepipe ban. Read More >
- WWT Sustainable Water Conference 18/09/2018 It is a crucial time for sustainability in water: the government has issued its 25 Year Environment Plan, Water Resource Management Plans are being submitted, and we are in the midst of PR19 strategy.
- Utility Week Congress 2018 09/10/2018 Utility Week Congress 2018 will bring together leaders from water, gas and electricity to provide you with strategic insight from the highest level.
- WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2018 08/11/2018 With both Brexit and AMP7 on the horizon, it is a crucial time for the UK water industry to build a resilient strategy to protect water quality for future generations.
- WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference 27/11/2018 The 2018 WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference brings you the chance to work towards an innovative future for the sector, with a series of mini design sprints focused on five key areas, including: leakage, customer experience, sludge & energy, water resources & drought resilience, and partnership working.