Utility Week Live 2017
Utility Week Live is the UK s only exhibition dedicated to the UK s gas, electricity and water industries, connecting Britain s utilities to their suppliers, contractors and partners. It provides the chance for exhibitors to come face-to-face with the key strategic, operational and engineering decision-makers, at the big energy companies, network operators and major water companies.
The essential show for essential services takes place 23rd " 24th May 2017 at the NEC, Birmingham, and will showcase hundreds of new products from specialist suppliers and innovators, technical presentation, pitches and lives demos.
Plus, an extensive programme of seminars exploring the future of gas, electricity and water.
Speakers will be experts from both inside and outside the UK utility industry, with sessions running across both days of the show.
Utility Week Live 2017 is the go to utilities industry event.
- Promising results for metaldehyde detection trial Affinity Water has taken an innovative approach to the detection of metaldehyde in a trial at a groundwater treatment... Read More >
- FLI Water to upgrade Enniskerry WwTW Irish Water has awarded FLI Water a €900,000 upgrade project at Enniskerry wastewater treatment works (WwTW) for Irish... Read More >
- Bluewater Bio helps Severn Trent meet new phosphorous consent Severn Trent Water, through its key capital delivery partner Mott MacDonald Bentley (MMB), has selected Bluewater Bio's... Read More >
- WWT Wastewater 2017 Conference and Exhibition 31/01/2017 The WWT Wastewater 2017 Conference and Exhibition is a comprehensive single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought-leadership all under one roof.
WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2017
Now in its 8th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the economic, environmental and customer service challenges facing the Northern Ireland water sector.
- WWT Smart Water Networks Conference 21/03/2017 Building on the success of the first annual event, the 2nd WWT Smart Water Networks Conference will address the benefits of smart technologies, explore the potential for more effective customer relationships through digital platforms and provide insight into the impact of data.
- Flood and Coast, Telford International Centre 28/03/2017 Join the UK's largest gathering of professionals in FCRM to exchange a broad range of perspectives on innovation and best practices.