Utility Week Live 2017
Utility Week Live is the UK s only exhibition dedicated to the UK s gas, electricity and water industries, connecting Britain s utilities to their suppliers, contractors and partners. It provides the chance for exhibitors to come face-to-face with the key strategic, operational and engineering decision-makers, at the big energy companies, network operators and major water companies.
The essential show for essential services takes place 23rd " 24th May 2017 at the NEC, Birmingham, and will showcase hundreds of new products from specialist suppliers and innovators, technical presentation, pitches and lives demos.
Plus, an extensive programme of seminars exploring the future of gas, electricity and water.
Speakers will be experts from both inside and outside the UK utility industry, with sessions running across both days of the show.
Utility Week Live 2017 is the go to utilities industry event.
- DWI moves towards risk-based regulation The Drinking Water Inspectorate (DWI) has said it will move to a more risk-based approach for regulating water quality in... Read More >
- Wessex Water engages sixth formers with ‘future customer' panel Wessex Water is working with a panel of sixth form students in order to help the company focus on the future priorities of... Read More >
- Integrated water plan for Lincolnshire launched A multi-stakeholder initiative with the twin goals of flood protection and ensuring a secure water supply has been... Read More >
- WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference 10/05/2017 Building on the success of the last four years, the 5th annual WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference will address how outcome-based regulation in AMP6, and the incentives and penalties that come with it, impact on water companies asset management practices.
- Utility Week Procurement and Supply Chain Engagement Conference 11/05/2017 Evolving regulatory pressures, declining budgets and rising customer expectations coupled with the uncertainty of an impending Brexit future are putting procurement and supply chain teams in the hot seat. They must show transparent approaches to delivering long-term solutions that simultaneously mitigate risk, deliver innovation, promote national productivity and demonstrate value for money.
- Utility Week Energy Wales Conference 16/05/2017 The Utility Week Wales Energy Conference offers you a unique chance to join us and other leaders as we address policy, case studies, renewables developments and the future of Wales' energy mix at a critical time for the UK.
- WWT Wales Water conference 17/05/2017 The 4th annual Wales Water Conference, taking place on May 17 in Cardiff is the flagship event dedicated to the evolving needs of the Welsh water sector.