Utility Week Health and Safety Conference and Exhibition
Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Health & Safety conference is the only event dedicated for health, safety and wellbeing professionals from the water, gas and electricity sectors.
A perfect safety record is still a pipe dream for most utilities " but anything less is unacceptable. It is essential to know what can go wrong and how to actively engage your workforce and partners to stop incidents before they happen.
Attendees will walk away with valuable insight into health and safety projects. It will enable delegates to reflect on lesson learned from the past and progress to create a safer and healthier environment for all workers, both permeant staff and contractors.
Expert speakers include:
- Penny Taylor, Head of utilities team, Health & Safety Executive
- Karl Simons, Head of safety, health and wellbeing, Thames Water
- Peter Vujanic, Head of health safety & environment, UK Power Networks
- Alan Rankin, Head of health & safety, National Grid
- Brett Stinton, Head of HSEQ, Northumbrian Water Group
- Claire Simmonds, Business leader health safety & wellbeing, Severn Trent Water
- Anna Chivers, COMAH compliance manager, Anglian Water
- Sandra Morse Weaver, Occupational health manager, Wales and West Utilities
- Judith Grant, Associate director health and wellbeing, MACE
- Stephen Kennedy, Regional director, MWH Treatment
- Louise Ward, Policy standards and communications director, British Safety Council
- Caroline McLeod, Group head of occupational health, Kier Group
Why you should attend:
- Apply the latest policy and regulatory updates from the HSE
- Better engage your supply chain and key stakeholders
- Maintain best practice in process safety
- Hear the latest technological advances which can reduce risk in your work place
- Improve awareness and support for mental health at work
- Combat work-related stress, musculoskeletal disorders and occupational lung disease
Download to your calendar >>
Visit event website >>
To view more details and to register, visit: events.utilityweek.co.uk/hs
Alternatively, contact Carla Staden on (01342) 332016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, contact Sophie Abbott on (01342) 332062 or email@example.com
- Ofgem's Rachel Fletcher is Ofwat's new chief executive Rachel Fletcher, senior partner for consumers and competition at Ofgem, will be the new chief executive of water regulator... Read More >
- Ofwat's final methodology pushes water firms to deliver more Water regulator Ofwat is challenging water companies in England and Wales to deliver more of what matters to customers in... Read More >
- NI Water and Irish Water collaborate on cross-border project NI Water and Irish Water are collaborating on a major €5.3M cross-border project to improve water quality in rivers and... Read More >
- WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2018 22/02/2018 Now in its 9th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is the only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the unique pressures facing the industry.
- Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference 27/02/2018 Now in its 10th year, the Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference is the leading event for forward-thinking credit, debt, billing, collections, and customer service professionals within the energy and water sectors.
- WWT Smart Water Networks Conference 20/03/2018 The only dedicated event for senior water and wastewater professionals improving decision making through smart technologies and data solutions.
- Utility Week Procurement and Supply Chain Engagement Conference 2018 19/04/2018 Procurement professionals in utilities face pressure from all sides: to cut costs without compromising on outcomes; to make optimum use of massive advances in technology; and to develop more efficient and effective ways of partnering with their supply chains.