Utility Week Health and Safety Conference and Exhibition
Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Health & Safety conference is the only event dedicated for health, safety and wellbeing professionals from the water, gas and electricity sectors.
A perfect safety record is still a pipe dream for most utilities " but anything less is unacceptable. It is essential to know what can go wrong and how to actively engage your workforce and partners to stop incidents before they happen.
Attendees will walk away with valuable insight into health and safety projects. It will enable delegates to reflect on lesson learned from the past and progress to create a safer and healthier environment for all workers, both permeant staff and contractors.
Expert speakers include:
- Penny Taylor, Head of utilities team, Health & Safety Executive
- Karl Simons, Head of safety, health and wellbeing, Thames Water
- Peter Vujanic, Head of health safety & environment, UK Power Networks
- Alan Rankin, Head of health & safety, National Grid
- Brett Stinton, Head of HSEQ, Northumbrian Water Group
- Claire Simmonds, Business leader health safety & wellbeing, Severn Trent Water
- Anna Chivers, COMAH compliance manager, Anglian Water
- Sandra Morse Weaver, Occupational health manager, Wales and West Utilities
- Judith Grant, Associate director health and wellbeing, MACE
- Stephen Kennedy, Regional director, MWH Treatment
- Louise Ward, Policy standards and communications director, British Safety Council
- Caroline McLeod, Group head of occupational health, Kier Group
Why you should attend:
- Apply the latest policy and regulatory updates from the HSE
- Better engage your supply chain and key stakeholders
- Maintain best practice in process safety
- Hear the latest technological advances which can reduce risk in your work place
- Improve awareness and support for mental health at work
- Combat work-related stress, musculoskeletal disorders and occupational lung disease
Download to your calendar >>
Visit event website >>
To view more details and to register, visit: events.utilityweek.co.uk/hs
Alternatively, contact Carla Staden on (01342) 332016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, contact Sophie Abbott on (01342) 332062 or email@example.com
- Severn Trent in European wastewater recycling collaboration Severn Trent has joined a consortium of companies from across Europe to launch ‘Project WOW!', an innovation project... Read More >
- Report: 44% of excavation works put underground assets at risk Nearly half of all excavation work in the UK takes place without a thorough underground asset search, putting critical... Read More >
- NI Water to lift hosepipe ban as demand drops Northern Ireland Water has announced that it intends to lift its hosepipe ban. Read More >
- WWT Sustainable Water Conference 18/09/2018 It is a crucial time for sustainability in water: the government has issued its 25 Year Environment Plan, Water Resource Management Plans are being submitted, and we are in the midst of PR19 strategy.
- Utility Week Congress 2018 09/10/2018 Utility Week Congress 2018 will bring together leaders from water, gas and electricity to provide you with strategic insight from the highest level.
- WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2018 08/11/2018 With both Brexit and AMP7 on the horizon, it is a crucial time for the UK water industry to build a resilient strategy to protect water quality for future generations.
- WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference 27/11/2018 The 2018 WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference brings you the chance to work towards an innovative future for the sector, with a series of mini design sprints focused on five key areas, including: leakage, customer experience, sludge & energy, water resources & drought resilience, and partnership working.