Utility Week Health and Safety Conference and Exhibition
Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Health & Safety conference is the only event dedicated for health, safety and wellbeing professionals from the water, gas and electricity sectors.
A perfect safety record is still a pipe dream for most utilities " but anything less is unacceptable. It is essential to know what can go wrong and how to actively engage your workforce and partners to stop incidents before they happen.
Attendees will walk away with valuable insight into health and safety projects. It will enable delegates to reflect on lesson learned from the past and progress to create a safer and healthier environment for all workers, both permeant staff and contractors.
Expert speakers include:
- Penny Taylor, Head of utilities team, Health & Safety Executive
- Karl Simons, Head of safety, health and wellbeing, Thames Water
- Peter Vujanic, Head of health safety & environment, UK Power Networks
- Alan Rankin, Head of health & safety, National Grid
- Brett Stinton, Head of HSEQ, Northumbrian Water Group
- Claire Simmonds, Business leader health safety & wellbeing, Severn Trent Water
- Anna Chivers, COMAH compliance manager, Anglian Water
- Sandra Morse Weaver, Occupational health manager, Wales and West Utilities
- Judith Grant, Associate director health and wellbeing, MACE
- Stephen Kennedy, Regional director, MWH Treatment
- Louise Ward, Policy standards and communications director, British Safety Council
- Caroline McLeod, Group head of occupational health, Kier Group
Why you should attend:
- Apply the latest policy and regulatory updates from the HSE
- Better engage your supply chain and key stakeholders
- Maintain best practice in process safety
- Hear the latest technological advances which can reduce risk in your work place
- Improve awareness and support for mental health at work
- Combat work-related stress, musculoskeletal disorders and occupational lung disease
Download to your calendar >>
Visit event website >>
To view more details and to register, visit: events.utilityweek.co.uk/hs
Alternatively, contact Carla Staden on (01342) 332016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, contact Sophie Abbott on (01342) 332062 or email@example.com
- NJUG rebrands as Street Works UK The National Joint Utilities Group (NJUG) - the trade association for utilities and their contractor partners on street... Read More >
- East London reservoir reinvented as wetlands for public A working reservoir site in east London owned by Thames Water has been transformed into Europe's largest urban wetlands... Read More >
- Yorkshire Water to finance plans through 'social bonds' Yorkshire Water could be the first in its sector to raise funds by use of a “social bond”, enabling ethical investors to... Read More >
- Utility Week Awards 11/12/2017 Utility Week s industry achievement awards are the highlight of the calendar. Once a year, we take the opportunity to recognise the companies and individuals forging the way ahead.
- Utility Week Energy Customer Conference 2018 18/01/2018 The Utility Week Energy Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for B2C and B2B customer professionals within energy retailers and networks.
- WWT Wastewater Conference and Exhibition 2018 30/01/2018 The WWT Wastewater 2018 Conference and Exhibition is a comprehensive single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought-leadership all under one roof.
- WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2018 22/02/2018 Now in its 9th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is the only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the unique pressures facing the industry.