Utility Week Energy Wales Conference
The Utility Week Wales Energy Conference offers you a unique chance to join us and other leaders as we address policy, case studies, renewables developments and the future of Wales' energy mix at a critical time for the UK.
Expert speakers sharing their insight include:
- Prys Davies, Deputy director, energy, water & flood, Welsh Government
- Graham Edwards, Chief executive officer, Wales and West Utilities
- Mike Unsworth, Director of construction & engineering, Tidal Lagoon Power
- Greg Evans, Safety & generation director, Horizon Nuclear Power
- Chris Clarke, Director of asset management & HS&E, Wales & West Utilities
- David Jones, Chief executive officer, Pembrokeshire Coastal Forum; Director, Marine Energy Wales
- David Club, Director, Renewable UK Cymru
- Ian Marshall, Green gas development manager, Wales & West Utilities
- Dr Mike Pedley, Head of energy, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
- Keith Davies, Planning, landscape, energy & climate change manager, Natural Resources Wales
- Faithful Chanda, Innovation & low carbon networks engineer, Western Power Distribution
Attend this CPD-certified conference to hear sessions on:
- Policy, regulation & investment plans
- Renewables, regeneration & new energy technologies
- Innovation & research: case studies
- The future of energy in wales
To view more details and to register, visit: events.utilityweek.co.uk/wales
Alternatively, contact Nicola Gillman on (01342) 332045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northumbrian take top prize in National Drilling and Tapping competition Northumbrian Water won the Institute of Water's National Drilling and Tapping competition for the first time as the event... Read More >
- New 'eDNA' method to help monitor UK aquatic diversity A new method of DNA analysis to help monitor the diversity of UK waters, which could help conserve endangered species, has... Read More >
- SWW completes £26M Plymouth wastewater upgrades A £26 million project to improve water quality in the Plymouth Sound and maintain excellent bathing water quality for the... Read More >
- Utility Week Energy Summit 2018 21/06/2018 The UK's leading event for policymakers, investors, energy producers, distributors, retailers & wider stakeholders shaping the UK energy landscape
- Constructed Wetland Association Annual Conference 12/09/2018 With the overarching theme of ~How to make better constructed wetlands , this year's CWA conference will bring together the key stakeholders from the water pollution control community.
- WWT Sustainable Water Conference 18/09/2018 It is a crucial time for sustainability in water: the government has issued its 25 Year Environment Plan, Water Resource Management Plans are being submitted, and we are in the midst of PR19 strategy.
- WWT Water Scotland Conference 2018 05/10/2018 With SR21 approaching and environmental and social pressures increasing, it is a crucial time for the Scottish water sector to build resilience and drive innovation.