Utility Week Energy Wales Conference
The Utility Week Wales Energy Conference offers you a unique chance to join us and other leaders as we address policy, case studies, renewables developments and the future of Wales' energy mix at a critical time for the UK.
Expert speakers sharing their insight include:
- Prys Davies, Deputy director, energy, water & flood, Welsh Government
- Graham Edwards, Chief executive officer, Wales and West Utilities
- Mike Unsworth, Director of construction & engineering, Tidal Lagoon Power
- Greg Evans, Safety & generation director, Horizon Nuclear Power
- Chris Clarke, Director of asset management & HS&E, Wales & West Utilities
- David Jones, Chief executive officer, Pembrokeshire Coastal Forum; Director, Marine Energy Wales
- David Club, Director, Renewable UK Cymru
- Ian Marshall, Green gas development manager, Wales & West Utilities
- Dr Mike Pedley, Head of energy, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
- Keith Davies, Planning, landscape, energy & climate change manager, Natural Resources Wales
- Faithful Chanda, Innovation & low carbon networks engineer, Western Power Distribution
Attend this CPD-certified conference to hear sessions on:
- Policy, regulation & investment plans
- Renewables, regeneration & new energy technologies
- Innovation & research: case studies
- The future of energy in wales
To view more details and to register, visit: events.utilityweek.co.uk/wales
Alternatively, contact Nicola Gillman on (01342) 332045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ofgem's Rachel Fletcher is Ofwat's new chief executive Rachel Fletcher, senior partner for consumers and competition at Ofgem, will be the new chief executive of water regulator... Read More >
- Ofwat's final methodology pushes water firms to deliver more Water regulator Ofwat is challenging water companies in England and Wales to deliver more of what matters to customers in... Read More >
- NI Water and Irish Water collaborate on cross-border project NI Water and Irish Water are collaborating on a major €5.3M cross-border project to improve water quality in rivers and... Read More >
- WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2018 22/02/2018 Now in its 9th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is the only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the unique pressures facing the industry.
- Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference 27/02/2018 Now in its 10th year, the Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference is the leading event for forward-thinking credit, debt, billing, collections, and customer service professionals within the energy and water sectors.
- WWT Smart Water Networks Conference 20/03/2018 The only dedicated event for senior water and wastewater professionals improving decision making through smart technologies and data solutions.
- Utility Week Procurement and Supply Chain Engagement Conference 2018 19/04/2018 Procurement professionals in utilities face pressure from all sides: to cut costs without compromising on outcomes; to make optimum use of massive advances in technology; and to develop more efficient and effective ways of partnering with their supply chains.