Utility Week Energy Wales Conference
The Utility Week Wales Energy Conference offers you a unique chance to join us and other leaders as we address policy, case studies, renewables developments and the future of Wales' energy mix at a critical time for the UK.
Expert speakers sharing their insight include:
- Prys Davies, Deputy director, energy, water & flood, Welsh Government
- Graham Edwards, Chief executive officer, Wales and West Utilities
- Mike Unsworth, Director of construction & engineering, Tidal Lagoon Power
- Greg Evans, Safety & generation director, Horizon Nuclear Power
- Chris Clarke, Director of asset management & HS&E, Wales & West Utilities
- David Jones, Chief executive officer, Pembrokeshire Coastal Forum; Director, Marine Energy Wales
- David Club, Director, Renewable UK Cymru
- Ian Marshall, Green gas development manager, Wales & West Utilities
- Dr Mike Pedley, Head of energy, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
- Keith Davies, Planning, landscape, energy & climate change manager, Natural Resources Wales
- Faithful Chanda, Innovation & low carbon networks engineer, Western Power Distribution
Attend this CPD-certified conference to hear sessions on:
- Policy, regulation & investment plans
- Renewables, regeneration & new energy technologies
- Innovation & research: case studies
- The future of energy in wales
To view more details and to register, visit: events.utilityweek.co.uk/wales
Alternatively, contact Nicola Gillman on (01342) 332045 or email email@example.com
- Irish Water appeals planning condition for reservoir scheme Irish Water has lodged an appeal seeking the removal of a condition to provide publicly accessible open space within the... Read More >
- Severn Trent cautioned for supplying water 'unfit for human consumption' Severn Trent Water has been cautioned by the Drinking Water Inspectorate (DWI) for supplying water that was 'unfit for... Read More >
- App helps safe abstraction from water mains Lanes Utilities has developed an app that promises to improve the way water abstraction from water mains is carried out by... Read More >
- WWT Sustainable Water - Conference & Exhibition 20/09/2017 Sustainability in water is more crucial than ever before, and pressure on water companies has heightened as they strive to meet ambitious targets and build resilience into their business plans.
- Network Asset Performance Conference 21/09/2017 With the next round of RIIO on the horizon and consumer and regulator expectations rising at a faster rate than ever before, it is a critical time for energy networks to enhance the performance of their assets.
- Utility Week Congress 11/10/2017 Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Energy Congress is the flagship event for water, gas and electricity industry leaders.
- Flexible Networks: Storage & DSR Conference 01/11/2017 As energy networks prepare to meet the demands of a flexible power system, Network, the UK s only dedicated media brand for engineers in gas, power and heat networks, is launching Flexible Networks: Storage & DSR " a unique conference exploring today s solutions to tomorrow s challenges.