Utility Week Energy Wales Conference
The Utility Week Wales Energy Conference offers you a unique chance to join us and other leaders as we address policy, case studies, renewables developments and the future of Wales' energy mix at a critical time for the UK.
Expert speakers sharing their insight include:
- Prys Davies, Deputy director, energy, water & flood, Welsh Government
- Graham Edwards, Chief executive officer, Wales and West Utilities
- Mike Unsworth, Director of construction & engineering, Tidal Lagoon Power
- Greg Evans, Safety & generation director, Horizon Nuclear Power
- Chris Clarke, Director of asset management & HS&E, Wales & West Utilities
- David Jones, Chief executive officer, Pembrokeshire Coastal Forum; Director, Marine Energy Wales
- David Club, Director, Renewable UK Cymru
- Ian Marshall, Green gas development manager, Wales & West Utilities
- Dr Mike Pedley, Head of energy, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
- Keith Davies, Planning, landscape, energy & climate change manager, Natural Resources Wales
- Faithful Chanda, Innovation & low carbon networks engineer, Western Power Distribution
Attend this CPD-certified conference to hear sessions on:
- Policy, regulation & investment plans
- Renewables, regeneration & new energy technologies
- Innovation & research: case studies
- The future of energy in wales
To view more details and to register, visit: events.utilityweek.co.uk/wales
Alternatively, contact Nicola Gillman on (01342) 332045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Severn Trent Water and preferred bidder JV part company Severn Trent Water has confirmed it has parted company with the joint venture between Interserve and Kier. Read More >
- Farrans and Roadbridge JV awarded UU's Thirlmere mains programme A joint venture between Farrans Construction and Roadbridge has been awarded the £85M deal to carry out United Utilities'... Read More >
- NHTB and Detectronic collaborate on Thames HS2 survey Flood and pollution prevention experts, Detectronic, are partnering with Hertford-based civil engineers, NHTB Consultancy,... Read More >
- Utility Week Energy Wales Conference 16/05/2017 The Utility Week Wales Energy Conference offers you a unique chance to join us and other leaders as we address policy, case studies, renewables developments and the future of Wales' energy mix at a critical time for the UK.
- WWT Wales Water conference 17/05/2017 The 4th annual Wales Water Conference, taking place on May 17 in Cardiff is the flagship event dedicated to the evolving needs of the Welsh water sector.
- Utility Week Live 2017 23/05/2017 Utility Week Live is dedicated to the UK's gas, electricity and water industries, connecting Britain's utilities to their suppliers, contractors and partners. It provides the chance for exhibitors to come face-to-face with the key strategic, operational and engineering decision-makers, at the big energy companies, network operators and major water companies.
- WWT Water Industry Energy Conference 13/06/2017 Building on the success of the last three years, the 4th annual WWT Water Industry Energy Conference will assess the power of people and behaviour change, evaluate the opportunities in energy from waste, and analyse the business benefits of investment in emerging solutions such as battery storage and demand response.