Utility Week Energy Summit 2018
The UK's leading event for policymakers, investors, energy producers, distributors, retailers & wider stakeholders shaping the UK energy landscape
The 2018 Utility Week Energy Summit is the perfect opportunity to discuss the country s energy future with less than one year to go until the UK leaves the EU.
This is the annual meeting place for more than 150 of the top policymakers, investors, energy producers, distributors, retailers and wider stakeholders shaping the UK energy landscape.
Our chair this year is Channel 4 science editor, Tom Clarke, who will steer dialogue and debate around:
- the implications of Brexit on the UK energy & climate change policy
- the impact the Industrial and Clean Growth strategies will have on the direction of energy policy
- the landscape for renewable and conventional generation as we transition towards a low-carbon economy
- the developing relationship between networks and active consumers in creating a flexible energy system
- Gove calls on water companies to increase environment spending Environment Secretary Michael Gove has challenged water companies to increase investment and improve environmental... Read More >
- Nationalisation debate a valuable wake-up call - Defra's Dr Catovsky Defra's Dr Sebastian Catovsky has said the renationalisation debate may be "the wake- up call the sector needed". Read More >
- Retail market must improve on efficiency - Waterwise's Russell The retail market will be next to face the political spotlight over water efficiency, Waterwise managing director Nicci... Read More >
- Constructed Wetland Association Annual Conference 12/09/2018 With the overarching theme of ~How to make better constructed wetlands , this year's CWA conference will bring together the key stakeholders from the water pollution control community.
- WWT Sustainable Water Conference 18/09/2018 It is a crucial time for sustainability in water: the government has issued its 25 Year Environment Plan, Water Resource Management Plans are being submitted, and we are in the midst of PR19 strategy.
- WWT Water Scotland Conference 2018 05/10/2018 With SR21 approaching and environmental and social pressures increasing, it is a crucial time for the Scottish water sector to build resilience and drive innovation.
- Utility Week Congress 2018 09/10/2018 The premier event for water, gas and electricity sector leaders, the Utility Week Congress offers strategic insight at the highest level.