Utility Week Energy Summit 2018
The UK's leading event for policymakers, investors, energy producers, distributors, retailers & wider stakeholders shaping the UK energy landscape
The 2018 Utility Week Energy Summit is the perfect opportunity to discuss the country s energy future with less than one year to go until the UK leaves the EU.
This is the annual meeting place for more than 150 of the top policymakers, investors, energy producers, distributors, retailers and wider stakeholders shaping the UK energy landscape.
Our chair this year is Channel 4 science editor, Tom Clarke, who will steer dialogue and debate around:
- the implications of Brexit on the UK energy & climate change policy
- the impact the Industrial and Clean Growth strategies will have on the direction of energy policy
- the landscape for renewable and conventional generation as we transition towards a low-carbon economy
- the developing relationship between networks and active consumers in creating a flexible energy system
- Severn Trent gets heavy fine for hazardous chemical leak Severn Trent Water has been fined £350,000 for polluting the River Amber in an incident that left tens of thousands of... Read More >
- Lords warn water protections could be weakened after Brexit House of Lords peers have warned that environment protection on issues including water efficiency could be weakened if EU... Read More >
- Bristol Water completes £27M Southern Resilience Scheme Bristol Water has announced the completion of its £27 million Southern Resilience Scheme. Read More >
- Utility Week Live 2018 22/05/2018 With disruptive new technologies and business models emerging, utilities must find new strategies and solutions to survive and thrive. Join us at Utility Week Live 2018 as we examine these changes, and explore the tech and product solutions transforming the way gas, water and electricity utilities do business. Book your free tickets today.
- WWT Water Industry Energy Conference 2018 12/06/2018 With tighter funding, regulatory pressure to do more with less, and rising customer expectations, water companies have more incentive than ever to identify commercial opportunities in energy in PR19.
- Utility Week Energy Summit 2018 21/06/2018 The UK's leading event for policymakers, investors, energy producers, distributors, retailers & wider stakeholders shaping the UK energy landscape
- WWT Sustainable Water Conference 18/09/2018 It is a crucial time for sustainability in water: the government has issued its 25 Year Environment Plan, Water Resource Management Plans are being submitted, and we are in the midst of PR19 strategy.