Utility Week Energy Customer Conference 2018
The Utility Week Energy Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for B2C and B2B customer professionals within energy retailers and networks.
With the energy industry in the throes of transformation, the way companies relate to their customers is changing.
Utility Week is pleased to announce the agenda for our 2018 Energy Customer Conference which will take place on 18 January in Birmingham.
Register now at the early bird rate to join fellow customer strategy, insight; engagement and regulatory professionals and hear expert speakers including:
- Paul Massara, Former CEO, RWE npower
- Anthony Pygram, Partner, consumers and competition, Ofgem
- Andy Eadle, Director of customer service, First Utility
- Lewis Shand Smith, Chief executive and chief ombudsman, Ombudsman Services
- Audrey Gallacher, Director of retail energy supply, Energy UK
- Jocelyn McConnachie, Director of customer experience, National Grid
- Steve Crabb, Director of consumer vulnerability, British Gas
- Chris Harris, Head of regulation, npower
- Jonathan Kini, Chief executive officer, Drax Retail
- Steve Harris, Trading director, OVO Energy
- Greg Jackson, founder and chief executive, Octopus Energy
- Victoria MacGregor, Director of energy, Citizens Advice
- Julie Minns, Head of customer engagement, UK Power Networks
- Victoria Boelman, Senior customer insight practitioner, Ofgem
- Matthew Cole, Head of policy & social energy, npower
- Matt Vaughan Wilson, Partnerships manager, Money Advice Trust
- Suzie Taylor, Social Obligations Manager, SP Energy Networks
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
- Consider the challenges and opportunities of the changing energy landscape
- Understand the new energy consumer rights in the Clean energy for all Europeans proposals
- Hear how to engage, build understanding and improve services for vulnerable customers
- Find out how to best use personal data for customer empowerment and support
To view more details and to register, visit: events.utilityweek.co.uk/energy
If you have any queries about the event, contact Carla Staden on (01342) 332016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, contact Sophie Abbott on (01342) 332062 or email@example.com
- Anglian Water reacts to Ofwat and Government challenges Anglian Water has announced moves to boost transparency and customer confidence in response to recent warnings to the... Read More >
- Devall to join Severn Trent from Northumbrian Severn Trent has appointed John Devall to lead the development of its long-term investment strategy. Read More >
- Anglian donates £50k after water pollution incident Anglian Water has agreed to pay £50,000 to an environmental charity after a manhole overflowed with black sludge and grey... Read More >
- WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference 10/05/2018 Building on the success of the fifth annual event, the WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference taking place on 10 May in Birmingham will continue to assess ways of driving further efficiency and resilience in the sector while maintaining and delivering the water industry s both physical and non-physical assets to meet with customer expectations.
- WWT Wales Water Conference 17/05/2018 The 5th annual WWT Wales Water Conference is the flagship annual gathering for all participants who contribute to, or benefit from, a profitable, sustainable and efficient Welsh Water sector.
- Utility Week Live 2018 22/05/2018 With disruptive new technologies and business models emerging, utilities must find new strategies and solutions to survive and thrive. Join us at Utility Week Live 2018 as we examine these changes, and explore the tech and product solutions transforming the way gas, water and electricity utilities do business. Book your free tickets today.
- WWT Water Industry Energy Conference 2018 12/06/2018 With tighter funding, regulatory pressure to do more with less, and rising customer expectations, water companies have more incentive than ever to identify commercial opportunities in energy in PR19.