Utility Week Energy Customer Conference 2018
The Utility Week Energy Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for B2C and B2B customer professionals within energy retailers and networks.
With the energy industry in the throes of transformation, the way companies relate to their customers is changing.
Utility Week is pleased to announce the agenda for our 2018 Energy Customer Conference which will take place on 18 January in Birmingham.
Register now at the early bird rate to join fellow customer strategy, insight; engagement and regulatory professionals and hear expert speakers including:
- Paul Massara, Former CEO, RWE npower
- Anthony Pygram, Partner, consumers and competition, Ofgem
- Andy Eadle, Director of customer service, First Utility
- Lewis Shand Smith, Chief executive and chief ombudsman, Ombudsman Services
- Audrey Gallacher, Director of retail energy supply, Energy UK
- Jocelyn McConnachie, Director of customer experience, National Grid
- Steve Crabb, Director of consumer vulnerability, British Gas
- Chris Harris, Head of regulation, npower
- Jonathan Kini, Chief executive officer, Drax Retail
- Steve Harris, Trading director, OVO Energy
- Greg Jackson, founder and chief executive, Octopus Energy
- Victoria MacGregor, Director of energy, Citizens Advice
- Julie Minns, Head of customer engagement, UK Power Networks
- Victoria Boelman, Senior customer insight practitioner, Ofgem
- Matthew Cole, Head of policy & social energy, npower
- Matt Vaughan Wilson, Partnerships manager, Money Advice Trust
- Suzie Taylor, Social Obligations Manager, SP Energy Networks
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
- Consider the challenges and opportunities of the changing energy landscape
- Understand the new energy consumer rights in the Clean energy for all Europeans proposals
- Hear how to engage, build understanding and improve services for vulnerable customers
- Find out how to best use personal data for customer empowerment and support
To view more details and to register, visit: events.utilityweek.co.uk/energy
If you have any queries about the event, contact Carla Staden on (01342) 332016 or email email@example.com
For sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, contact Sophie Abbott on (01342) 332062 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- NJUG rebrands as Street Works UK The National Joint Utilities Group (NJUG) - the trade association for utilities and their contractor partners on street... Read More >
- East London reservoir reinvented as wetlands for public A working reservoir site in east London owned by Thames Water has been transformed into Europe's largest urban wetlands... Read More >
- Yorkshire Water to finance plans through 'social bonds' Yorkshire Water could be the first in its sector to raise funds by use of a “social bond”, enabling ethical investors to... Read More >
- Utility Week Awards 11/12/2017 Utility Week s industry achievement awards are the highlight of the calendar. Once a year, we take the opportunity to recognise the companies and individuals forging the way ahead.
- Utility Week Energy Customer Conference 2018 18/01/2018 The Utility Week Energy Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for B2C and B2B customer professionals within energy retailers and networks.
- WWT Wastewater Conference and Exhibition 2018 30/01/2018 The WWT Wastewater 2018 Conference and Exhibition is a comprehensive single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought-leadership all under one roof.
- WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2018 22/02/2018 Now in its 9th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is the only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the unique pressures facing the industry.