Utility Week Energy Customer Conference 2018
The Utility Week Energy Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for B2C and B2B customer professionals within energy retailers and networks.
With the energy industry in the throes of transformation, the way companies relate to their customers is changing.
Utility Week is pleased to announce the agenda for our 2018 Energy Customer Conference which will take place on 18 January in Birmingham.
Register now at the early bird rate to join fellow customer strategy, insight; engagement and regulatory professionals and hear expert speakers including:
- Paul Massara, Former CEO, RWE npower
- Anthony Pygram, Partner, consumers and competition, Ofgem
- Andy Eadle, Director of customer service, First Utility
- Lewis Shand Smith, Chief executive and chief ombudsman, Ombudsman Services
- Audrey Gallacher, Director of retail energy supply, Energy UK
- Jocelyn McConnachie, Director of customer experience, National Grid
- Steve Crabb, Director of consumer vulnerability, British Gas
- Chris Harris, Head of regulation, npower
- Jonathan Kini, Chief executive officer, Drax Retail
- Steve Harris, Trading director, OVO Energy
- Greg Jackson, founder and chief executive, Octopus Energy
- Victoria MacGregor, Director of energy, Citizens Advice
- Julie Minns, Head of customer engagement, UK Power Networks
- Victoria Boelman, Senior customer insight practitioner, Ofgem
- Matthew Cole, Head of policy & social energy, npower
- Matt Vaughan Wilson, Partnerships manager, Money Advice Trust
- Suzie Taylor, Social Obligations Manager, SP Energy Networks
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
- Consider the challenges and opportunities of the changing energy landscape
- Understand the new energy consumer rights in the Clean energy for all Europeans proposals
- Hear how to engage, build understanding and improve services for vulnerable customers
- Find out how to best use personal data for customer empowerment and support
To view more details and to register, visit: events.utilityweek.co.uk/energy
If you have any queries about the event, contact Carla Staden on (01342) 332016 or email email@example.com
For sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, contact Sophie Abbott on (01342) 332062 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ofgem's Rachel Fletcher is Ofwat's new chief executive Rachel Fletcher, senior partner for consumers and competition at Ofgem, will be the new chief executive of water regulator... Read More >
- Ofwat's final methodology pushes water firms to deliver more Water regulator Ofwat is challenging water companies in England and Wales to deliver more of what matters to customers in... Read More >
- NI Water and Irish Water collaborate on cross-border project NI Water and Irish Water are collaborating on a major €5.3M cross-border project to improve water quality in rivers and... Read More >
- WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2018 22/02/2018 Now in its 9th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is the only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the unique pressures facing the industry.
- Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference 27/02/2018 Now in its 10th year, the Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference is the leading event for forward-thinking credit, debt, billing, collections, and customer service professionals within the energy and water sectors.
- WWT Smart Water Networks Conference 20/03/2018 The only dedicated event for senior water and wastewater professionals improving decision making through smart technologies and data solutions.
- Utility Week Procurement and Supply Chain Engagement Conference 2018 19/04/2018 Procurement professionals in utilities face pressure from all sides: to cut costs without compromising on outcomes; to make optimum use of massive advances in technology; and to develop more efficient and effective ways of partnering with their supply chains.