Utility Week Energy Customer Conference 2018
The Utility Week Energy Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for B2C and B2B customer professionals within energy retailers and networks.
With the energy industry in the throes of transformation, the way companies relate to their customers is changing.
Utility Week is pleased to announce the agenda for our 2018 Energy Customer Conference which will take place on 18 January in Birmingham.
Register now at the early bird rate to join fellow customer strategy, insight; engagement and regulatory professionals and hear expert speakers including:
- Paul Massara, Former CEO, RWE npower
- Anthony Pygram, Partner, consumers and competition, Ofgem
- Andy Eadle, Director of customer service, First Utility
- Lewis Shand Smith, Chief executive and chief ombudsman, Ombudsman Services
- Audrey Gallacher, Director of retail energy supply, Energy UK
- Jocelyn McConnachie, Director of customer experience, National Grid
- Steve Crabb, Director of consumer vulnerability, British Gas
- Chris Harris, Head of regulation, npower
- Jonathan Kini, Chief executive officer, Drax Retail
- Steve Harris, Trading director, OVO Energy
- Greg Jackson, founder and chief executive, Octopus Energy
- Victoria MacGregor, Director of energy, Citizens Advice
- Julie Minns, Head of customer engagement, UK Power Networks
- Victoria Boelman, Senior customer insight practitioner, Ofgem
- Matthew Cole, Head of policy & social energy, npower
- Matt Vaughan Wilson, Partnerships manager, Money Advice Trust
- Suzie Taylor, Social Obligations Manager, SP Energy Networks
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
- Consider the challenges and opportunities of the changing energy landscape
- Understand the new energy consumer rights in the Clean energy for all Europeans proposals
- Hear how to engage, build understanding and improve services for vulnerable customers
- Find out how to best use personal data for customer empowerment and support
To view more details and to register, visit: events.utilityweek.co.uk/energy
If you have any queries about the event, contact Carla Staden on (01342) 332016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, contact Sophie Abbott on (01342) 332062 or email@example.com
- Severn Trent in European wastewater recycling collaboration Severn Trent has joined a consortium of companies from across Europe to launch ‘Project WOW!', an innovation project... Read More >
- Report: 44% of excavation works put underground assets at risk Nearly half of all excavation work in the UK takes place without a thorough underground asset search, putting critical... Read More >
- NI Water to lift hosepipe ban as demand drops Northern Ireland Water has announced that it intends to lift its hosepipe ban. Read More >
- WWT Sustainable Water Conference 18/09/2018 It is a crucial time for sustainability in water: the government has issued its 25 Year Environment Plan, Water Resource Management Plans are being submitted, and we are in the midst of PR19 strategy.
- Utility Week Congress 2018 09/10/2018 Utility Week Congress 2018 will bring together leaders from water, gas and electricity to provide you with strategic insight from the highest level.
- WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2018 08/11/2018 With both Brexit and AMP7 on the horizon, it is a crucial time for the UK water industry to build a resilient strategy to protect water quality for future generations.
- WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference 27/11/2018 The 2018 WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference brings you the chance to work towards an innovative future for the sector, with a series of mini design sprints focused on five key areas, including: leakage, customer experience, sludge & energy, water resources & drought resilience, and partnership working.