Utility Week Energy Customer Conference
The UK s flagship energy customer event is back for 2017 " bringing together gas and electricity leaders at the forefront of innovative customer strategies.
UUtility Week is delighted to invite you to attend the 3rd annual Utility Week Energy Customer Conference on 19 January at the Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre.
Register to learn how regulation, competition and customer behaviour are reshaping the market and how you can stay ahead of the competition.
We are delighted to announce our 2017 expert speakers:
- Andrea Coscelli, Acting chief executive, Competition and Markets Authority
- Rachel Fletcher, Senior partner, markets, Ofgem
- Julia Bloomer, Vice president, The Institute of Customer Service
- David Brooks, Managing director, Good Energy
- Rob Smith, Head of policy & public affairs, Smart Energy GB
- Elaine Warwicker, Director of sales & communications, Bristol Energy
- Luke Watson, Managing director, GB Energy Supply
- Nicola Eaton Sawford, Managing director, Customer Whisperers (conference chair)
Why attend? The 2017 conference will help you:
- Strengthen your position in a competitive climate
- Keep up with changing customer and digital demands
- Implement a superior multi-channel customer experience
For more details and to register, visit: events.utilityweek.co.uk/energy
Book now to secure the early booking rate and guarantee your place.
Alternatively, contact Carla Staden on (01342) 332016 or email email@example.com
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Richard Powell on 01342 332062 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Promising results for metaldehyde detection trial Affinity Water has taken an innovative approach to the detection of metaldehyde in a trial at a groundwater treatment... Read More >
- FLI Water to upgrade Enniskerry WwTW Irish Water has awarded FLI Water a €900,000 upgrade project at Enniskerry wastewater treatment works (WwTW) for Irish... Read More >
- Bluewater Bio helps Severn Trent meet new phosphorous consent Severn Trent Water, through its key capital delivery partner Mott MacDonald Bentley (MMB), has selected Bluewater Bio's... Read More >
- WWT Wastewater 2017 Conference and Exhibition 31/01/2017 The WWT Wastewater 2017 Conference and Exhibition is a comprehensive single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought-leadership all under one roof.
WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2017
Now in its 8th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the economic, environmental and customer service challenges facing the Northern Ireland water sector.
- WWT Smart Water Networks Conference 21/03/2017 Building on the success of the first annual event, the 2nd WWT Smart Water Networks Conference will address the benefits of smart technologies, explore the potential for more effective customer relationships through digital platforms and provide insight into the impact of data.
- Flood and Coast, Telford International Centre 28/03/2017 Join the UK's largest gathering of professionals in FCRM to exchange a broad range of perspectives on innovation and best practices.