Utility Week Energy Customer Conference
The UK s flagship energy customer event is back for 2017 " bringing together gas and electricity leaders at the forefront of innovative customer strategies.
UUtility Week is delighted to invite you to attend the 3rd annual Utility Week Energy Customer Conference on 19 January at the Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre.
Register to learn how regulation, competition and customer behaviour are reshaping the market and how you can stay ahead of the competition.
We are delighted to announce our 2017 expert speakers:
- Andrea Coscelli, Acting chief executive, Competition and Markets Authority
- Rachel Fletcher, Senior partner, markets, Ofgem
- Julia Bloomer, Vice president, The Institute of Customer Service
- David Brooks, Managing director, Good Energy
- Rob Smith, Head of policy & public affairs, Smart Energy GB
- Elaine Warwicker, Director of sales & communications, Bristol Energy
- Luke Watson, Managing director, GB Energy Supply
- Nicola Eaton Sawford, Managing director, Customer Whisperers (conference chair)
Why attend? The 2017 conference will help you:
- Strengthen your position in a competitive climate
- Keep up with changing customer and digital demands
- Implement a superior multi-channel customer experience
For more details and to register, visit: events.utilityweek.co.uk/energy
Book now to secure the early booking rate and guarantee your place.
Alternatively, contact Carla Staden on (01342) 332016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Richard Powell on 01342 332062 or email@example.com
- Thames completes multi-million-pound Didcot sewer Work to construct one of the largest sewers in the Thames Valley was completed last week. Read More >
- British Water partners with URICA for supply chain funding Water industry trade association British Water has agreed an exclusive business services partnership with URICA that will... Read More >
- Severn Trent to roll out new phosphorus removal technology Severn Trent is beginning to roll out new ground breaking technology to remove phosphorus from the sewage treatment... Read More >
- Utility Week Energy Wales Conference 16/05/2017 The Utility Week Wales Energy Conference offers you a unique chance to join us and other leaders as we address policy, case studies, renewables developments and the future of Wales' energy mix at a critical time for the UK.
- WWT Wales Water conference 17/05/2017 The 4th annual Wales Water Conference, taking place on May 17 in Cardiff is the flagship event dedicated to the evolving needs of the Welsh water sector.
- Utility Week Live 2017 23/05/2017 Utility Week Live is dedicated to the UK's gas, electricity and water industries, connecting Britain's utilities to their suppliers, contractors and partners. It provides the chance for exhibitors to come face-to-face with the key strategic, operational and engineering decision-makers, at the big energy companies, network operators and major water companies.
- WWT Water Industry Energy Conference 13/06/2017 Building on the success of the last three years, the 4th annual WWT Water Industry Energy Conference will assess the power of people and behaviour change, evaluate the opportunities in energy from waste, and analyse the business benefits of investment in emerging solutions such as battery storage and demand response.