Utility Week Energy Customer Conference
The UK s flagship energy customer event is back for 2017 " bringing together gas and electricity leaders at the forefront of innovative customer strategies.
UUtility Week is delighted to invite you to attend the 3rd annual Utility Week Energy Customer Conference on 19 January at the Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre.
Register to learn how regulation, competition and customer behaviour are reshaping the market and how you can stay ahead of the competition.
We are delighted to announce our 2017 expert speakers:
- Andrea Coscelli, Acting chief executive, Competition and Markets Authority
- Rachel Fletcher, Senior partner, markets, Ofgem
- Julia Bloomer, Vice president, The Institute of Customer Service
- David Brooks, Managing director, Good Energy
- Rob Smith, Head of policy & public affairs, Smart Energy GB
- Elaine Warwicker, Director of sales & communications, Bristol Energy
- Luke Watson, Managing director, GB Energy Supply
- Nicola Eaton Sawford, Managing director, Customer Whisperers (conference chair)
Why attend? The 2017 conference will help you:
- Strengthen your position in a competitive climate
- Keep up with changing customer and digital demands
- Implement a superior multi-channel customer experience
For more details and to register, visit: events.utilityweek.co.uk/energy
Book now to secure the early booking rate and guarantee your place.
Alternatively, contact Carla Staden on (01342) 332016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Richard Powell on 01342 332062 or email@example.com
- DWI moves towards risk-based regulation The Drinking Water Inspectorate (DWI) has said it will move to a more risk-based approach for regulating water quality in... Read More >
- Wessex Water engages sixth formers with ‘future customer' panel Wessex Water is working with a panel of sixth form students in order to help the company focus on the future priorities of... Read More >
- Integrated water plan for Lincolnshire launched A multi-stakeholder initiative with the twin goals of flood protection and ensuring a secure water supply has been... Read More >
- WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference 10/05/2017 Building on the success of the last four years, the 5th annual WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference will address how outcome-based regulation in AMP6, and the incentives and penalties that come with it, impact on water companies asset management practices.
- Utility Week Procurement and Supply Chain Engagement Conference 11/05/2017 Evolving regulatory pressures, declining budgets and rising customer expectations coupled with the uncertainty of an impending Brexit future are putting procurement and supply chain teams in the hot seat. They must show transparent approaches to delivering long-term solutions that simultaneously mitigate risk, deliver innovation, promote national productivity and demonstrate value for money.
- Utility Week Energy Wales Conference 16/05/2017 The Utility Week Wales Energy Conference offers you a unique chance to join us and other leaders as we address policy, case studies, renewables developments and the future of Wales' energy mix at a critical time for the UK.
- WWT Wales Water conference 17/05/2017 The 4th annual Wales Water Conference, taking place on May 17 in Cardiff is the flagship event dedicated to the evolving needs of the Welsh water sector.