Utility Week Energy Customer Conference
The UK s flagship energy customer event is back for 2017 " bringing together gas and electricity leaders at the forefront of innovative customer strategies.
UUtility Week is delighted to invite you to attend the 3rd annual Utility Week Energy Customer Conference on 19 January at the Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre.
Register to learn how regulation, competition and customer behaviour are reshaping the market and how you can stay ahead of the competition.
We are delighted to announce our 2017 expert speakers:
- Andrea Coscelli, Acting chief executive, Competition and Markets Authority
- Rachel Fletcher, Senior partner, markets, Ofgem
- Julia Bloomer, Vice president, The Institute of Customer Service
- David Brooks, Managing director, Good Energy
- Rob Smith, Head of policy & public affairs, Smart Energy GB
- Elaine Warwicker, Director of sales & communications, Bristol Energy
- Luke Watson, Managing director, GB Energy Supply
- Nicola Eaton Sawford, Managing director, Customer Whisperers (conference chair)
Why attend? The 2017 conference will help you:
- Strengthen your position in a competitive climate
- Keep up with changing customer and digital demands
- Implement a superior multi-channel customer experience
For more details and to register, visit: events.utilityweek.co.uk/energy
Book now to secure the early booking rate and guarantee your place.
Alternatively, contact Carla Staden on (01342) 332016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Richard Powell on 01342 332062 or email@example.com
- Ofwat chairman calls for reform of Thames Water Ofwat chairman Jonson Cox has set out a challenging five-point plan for reform of Thames Water, following criticism of the... Read More >
- Micropollutant removal innovation wins science award A granular adsorbent capable of the specific binding and removing of target micropollutants, including pesticides,... Read More >
- Rainwater storage at centre of new Serpentine Pavilion The new 2017 Serpentine Pavilion in London's Kensington Gardens has been opened with a below ground water management... Read More >
- WWT Sustainable Water - Conference & Exhibition 20/09/2017 Sustainability in water is more crucial than ever before, and pressure on water companies has heightened as they strive to meet ambitious targets and build resilience into their business plans.
- Network Asset Performance Conference 21/09/2017 With the next round of RIIO on the horizon and consumer and regulator expectations rising at a faster rate than ever before, it is a critical time for energy networks to enhance the performance of their assets.
- Utility Week Congress 11/10/2017 Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Energy Congress is the flagship event for water, gas and electricity industry leaders.
- Flexible Networks: Storage & DSR Conference 01/11/2017 As energy networks prepare to meet the demands of a flexible power system, Network, the UK s only dedicated media brand for engineers in gas, power and heat networks, is launching Flexible Networks: Storage & DSR " a unique conference exploring today s solutions to tomorrow s challenges.