Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference
Now in its 10th year, the Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference is the leading event for forward-thinking credit, debt, billing, collections, and customer service professionals within the energy and water sectors.
There has never been a more crucial time for the utility sector to create strong partnerships with customers and collection agencies alike to build trust and protect vulnerable customers.
Amid economic uncertainty and rising costs for day-to-day essentials, the average household is seeing an increase in its debt-to-income ratio. How can the utility sector better identify vulnerable customers, work in partnership with them, strategically engage third parties and improve collections?
This essential event offers you the opportunity to network with leading suppliers in credit management, benchmark your billing and collection practices, develop innovative ways to reduce bad debt and more.
Expert speakers include:
- Philip King, Chief executive officer, Chartered Institute of Credit Management (Conference chair)
- Peter Wallwork, Chief executive officer, Credit Services Association
- Karen Walker, Credit & collections director, British Gas
- Michelle Atkinson, Head of income domestic retail, United Utilities
- Mark Field, Head of billing and collections, Southern Water
- Claire Moore, Head of collections, E.ON UK
- Simon Bell, Collections performance manager, First Utility
- Claire Differ, Utilities manager, Coventry Citizens Advice Bureau
This conference will equip you with the tools to:
Take preventative steps to reduce debt and increase engagement
- Recognise vulnerability and accommodate ability to pay
- Collaborate with the third sector to understand customers
- Effectively collect and manage your customer data
- Provide a tailored experience that reduces “cost to serve”
- Develop a multi-channel approach to increase collections
To view more details and to register, visit: events.utilityweek.co.uk/debt
If you have any queries about the event, contact Carla Staden on (01342) 332016 or email email@example.comDownload to your calendar >> Visit event website >>
- Ofgem's Rachel Fletcher is Ofwat's new chief executive Rachel Fletcher, senior partner for consumers and competition at Ofgem, will be the new chief executive of water regulator... Read More >
- Ofwat's final methodology pushes water firms to deliver more Water regulator Ofwat is challenging water companies in England and Wales to deliver more of what matters to customers in... Read More >
- NI Water and Irish Water collaborate on cross-border project NI Water and Irish Water are collaborating on a major €5.3M cross-border project to improve water quality in rivers and... Read More >
- WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2018 22/02/2018 Now in its 9th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is the only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the unique pressures facing the industry.
- Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference 27/02/2018 Now in its 10th year, the Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference is the leading event for forward-thinking credit, debt, billing, collections, and customer service professionals within the energy and water sectors.
- WWT Smart Water Networks Conference 20/03/2018 The only dedicated event for senior water and wastewater professionals improving decision making through smart technologies and data solutions.
- Utility Week Procurement and Supply Chain Engagement Conference 2018 19/04/2018 Procurement professionals in utilities face pressure from all sides: to cut costs without compromising on outcomes; to make optimum use of massive advances in technology; and to develop more efficient and effective ways of partnering with their supply chains.