Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference
Now in its 10th year, the Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference is the leading event for forward-thinking credit, debt, billing, collections, and customer service professionals within the energy and water sectors.
There has never been a more crucial time for the utility sector to create strong partnerships with customers and collection agencies alike to build trust and protect vulnerable customers.
Amid economic uncertainty and rising costs for day-to-day essentials, the average household is seeing an increase in its debt-to-income ratio. How can the utility sector better identify vulnerable customers, work in partnership with them, strategically engage third parties and improve collections?
This essential event offers you the opportunity to network with leading suppliers in credit management, benchmark your billing and collection practices, develop innovative ways to reduce bad debt and more.
Expert speakers include:
- Philip King, Chief executive officer, Chartered Institute of Credit Management (Conference chair)
- Peter Wallwork, Chief executive officer, Credit Services Association
- Karen Walker, Credit & collections director, British Gas
- Michelle Atkinson, Head of income domestic retail, United Utilities
- Mark Field, Head of billing and collections, Southern Water
- Claire Moore, Head of collections, E.ON UK
- Simon Bell, Collections performance manager, First Utility
- Claire Differ, Utilities manager, Coventry Citizens Advice Bureau
This conference will equip you with the tools to:
Take preventative steps to reduce debt and increase engagement
- Recognise vulnerability and accommodate ability to pay
- Collaborate with the third sector to understand customers
- Effectively collect and manage your customer data
- Provide a tailored experience that reduces “cost to serve”
- Develop a multi-channel approach to increase collections
To view more details and to register, visit: events.utilityweek.co.uk/debt
If you have any queries about the event, contact Carla Staden on (01342) 332016 or email email@example.comDownload to your calendar >> Visit event website >>
- Anglian uses behavioural science to help cut water use Anglian Water has seen per capita consumption (PCC) drop by 8 per cent in Newmarket with the help of a portal that... Read More >
- United Utilities gives old service reservoir new lease of life United Utilities engineers are working underground to create a new underground service reservoir within an existing... Read More >
- Atkins issues warning over cyber resilience Atkins has warned that companies run a risk of being fined up to £17 million if unable to show they have adopted... Read More >
- Constructed Wetland Association Annual Conference 12/09/2018 With the overarching theme of ~How to make better constructed wetlands , this year's CWA conference will bring together the key stakeholders from the water pollution control community.
- WWT Sustainable Water Conference 18/09/2018 It is a crucial time for sustainability in water: the government has issued its 25 Year Environment Plan, Water Resource Management Plans are being submitted, and we are in the midst of PR19 strategy.
- WWT Water Scotland Conference 2018 05/10/2018 With SR21 approaching and environmental and social pressures increasing, it is a crucial time for the Scottish water sector to build resilience and drive innovation.
- Utility Week Congress 2018 09/10/2018 The premier event for water, gas and electricity sector leaders, the Utility Week Congress offers strategic insight at the highest level.