Utility Week Congress 2018
The premier event for water, gas and electricity sector leaders, the Utility Week Congress offers strategic insight at the highest level.
Join 180+ policymakers, regulators, utilities, investors, supply chain and more to tackle the most pressing challenges facing the sector.
New for 2018:
Regulatory panel debate addressing the future for regulation in the utility sector
- Keynote addresses from BEIS and DEFRA
- 16+ chief executives and directors from across the utility sector
- A focus on Ireland and Europe in the wake of Brexit
- Refine your strategy in line with the latest thinking from Ofgem, Ofwat, BEIS, Defra and more
- Address sector challenges head on through first-hand advice from dozens of utility CEOs
- Capitalise on opportunities for new business models and partnerships
- Be inspired by current ideas to drive innovation and resilience
- Severn Trent gets heavy fine for hazardous chemical leak Severn Trent Water has been fined £350,000 for polluting the River Amber in an incident that left tens of thousands of... Read More >
- Lords warn water protections could be weakened after Brexit House of Lords peers have warned that environment protection on issues including water efficiency could be weakened if EU... Read More >
- Bristol Water completes £27M Southern Resilience Scheme Bristol Water has announced the completion of its £27 million Southern Resilience Scheme. Read More >
- Utility Week Live 2018 22/05/2018 With disruptive new technologies and business models emerging, utilities must find new strategies and solutions to survive and thrive. Join us at Utility Week Live 2018 as we examine these changes, and explore the tech and product solutions transforming the way gas, water and electricity utilities do business. Book your free tickets today.
- WWT Water Industry Energy Conference 2018 12/06/2018 With tighter funding, regulatory pressure to do more with less, and rising customer expectations, water companies have more incentive than ever to identify commercial opportunities in energy in PR19.
- Utility Week Energy Summit 2018 21/06/2018 The UK's leading event for policymakers, investors, energy producers, distributors, retailers & wider stakeholders shaping the UK energy landscape
- WWT Sustainable Water Conference 18/09/2018 It is a crucial time for sustainability in water: the government has issued its 25 Year Environment Plan, Water Resource Management Plans are being submitted, and we are in the midst of PR19 strategy.