Utility Week Congress 2018
The premier event for water, gas and electricity sector leaders, the Utility Week Congress offers strategic insight at the highest level.
Join 180+ policymakers, regulators, utilities, investors, supply chain and more to tackle the most pressing challenges facing the sector.
New for 2018:
Regulatory panel debate addressing the future for regulation in the utility sector
- Keynote addresses from BEIS and DEFRA
- 16+ chief executives and directors from across the utility sector
- A focus on Ireland and Europe in the wake of Brexit
- Refine your strategy in line with the latest thinking from Ofgem, Ofwat, BEIS, Defra and more
- Address sector challenges head on through first-hand advice from dozens of utility CEOs
- Capitalise on opportunities for new business models and partnerships
- Be inspired by current ideas to drive innovation and resilience
- Gove calls on water companies to increase environment spending Environment Secretary Michael Gove has challenged water companies to increase investment and improve environmental... Read More >
- Nationalisation debate a valuable wake-up call - Defra's Dr Catovsky Defra's Dr Sebastian Catovsky has said the renationalisation debate may be "the wake- up call the sector needed". Read More >
- Retail market must improve on efficiency - Waterwise's Russell The retail market will be next to face the political spotlight over water efficiency, Waterwise managing director Nicci... Read More >
- Constructed Wetland Association Annual Conference 12/09/2018 With the overarching theme of ~How to make better constructed wetlands , this year's CWA conference will bring together the key stakeholders from the water pollution control community.
- WWT Sustainable Water Conference 18/09/2018 It is a crucial time for sustainability in water: the government has issued its 25 Year Environment Plan, Water Resource Management Plans are being submitted, and we are in the midst of PR19 strategy.
- WWT Water Scotland Conference 2018 05/10/2018 With SR21 approaching and environmental and social pressures increasing, it is a crucial time for the Scottish water sector to build resilience and drive innovation.
- Utility Week Congress 2018 09/10/2018 The premier event for water, gas and electricity sector leaders, the Utility Week Congress offers strategic insight at the highest level.