Utility Week Congress
Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Energy Congress is the flagship event for water, gas and electricity industry leaders.
The journalistic expertise, authority and integrity associated with Utility Week will again be brought to life on stage, as the sector's leading lights join government, regulators and investors for strategic dialogue and debate.
Attendees will walk away with valuable insight to adapt to the evolving regulatory landscape, make the sector more attractive to investors, build trust with customers and drive innovation across the sector.
Expert speakers include:
- Dr Sebastian Catovsky, Deputy director - water services, Defra
- David Gray, Chairman, Ofgem
- Jonson Cox, Chairman, Ofwat
- Jonathan Oxley, Group director for competition, Ofcom
- Liv Garfield, Chief executive officer, Severn Trent Water
- Michael Lewis, Chief executive officer, E.ON UK
- Steve Robertson, Chief executive officer, Thames Water
- B atrice Bigois, Managing director, customers, EDF Energy
- Steve Mogford, Chief executive officer, United Utilities
- Marcus Rink, Chief inspector, Drinking Water Inspectorate
- Heidi Mottram OBE, Chief executive officer, Northumbrian Water
- Chris Bennett, Director, UK regulation, National Grid
- Mel Karam, Chief executive officer, Bristol Water
- Natasha Hobday, Group policy and regulation director, First Utility
- Alex Plant, Director of regulation, Anglian Water
- Dr Stephen Bird, Managing director, South West Water
- Drew Ritchie, Director of wholesale operations, Affinity Water
- Paul Bircham, Commercial strategy & support director, Electricity North West
- Stephen Parker, Regulation director, Northern Gas Networks
Why you should attend
- Gain insight into market reform and regulatory priorities to adapt your business strategy
- Find out how utility leaders are re-thinking their strategies to meet long-term challenges
- Explore opportunities to capitalise on new business models
- Be inspired by companies embracing digital disruption and driving transformation within their organisations
- Find out how your peers are driving innovation & resilience within their businesses
To view more details and to register, visit: events.utilityweek.co.uk/congress
Alternatively, contact Nicola Gillman on (01342) 332045 or email email@example.com
- Filter charity marks 25 years of helping disaster victims A Derbyshire charity which sends water filters to disaster victims around the world is marking its 25th anniversary with... Read More >
- SEW pushes back water supply scheme by two years South East Water (SEW) is delaying a major project to tackle future water supply and demand requirements in the Fleet,... Read More >
- Scottish Water diverts Ayrshire river on pipeline project Scottish Water has completed a key piece of engineering on a £120M water mains improvement project by diverting a river in... Read More >
- Utility Week Health and Safety Conference and Exhibition 06/12/2017 Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Health & Safety conference is the only event dedicated for health, safety and wellbeing professionals from the water, gas and electricity sectors.
- WWT Water Scotland conference 07/12/2017 This is the only conference and networking dinner that brings together the whole sector to share leading case studies and strategic expertise specific to Scotland.
- Utility Week Awards 11/12/2017 Utility Week s industry achievement awards are the highlight of the calendar. Once a year, we take the opportunity to recognise the companies and individuals forging the way ahead.
- Utility Week Energy Customer Conference 2018 18/01/2018 The Utility Week Energy Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for B2C and B2B customer professionals within energy retailers and networks.