Utility Week Congress
Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Energy Congress is the flagship event for water, gas and electricity industry leaders.
The journalistic expertise, authority and integrity associated with Utility Week will again be brought to life on stage, as the sector's leading lights join government, regulators and investors for strategic dialogue and debate.
Attendees will walk away with valuable insight to adapt to the evolving regulatory landscape, make the sector more attractive to investors, build trust with customers and drive innovation across the sector.
Expert speakers include:
- Dr Sebastian Catovsky, Deputy director - water services, Defra
- David Gray, Chairman, Ofgem
- Jonson Cox, Chairman, Ofwat
- Jonathan Oxley, Group director for competition, Ofcom
- Liv Garfield, Chief executive officer, Severn Trent Water
- Michael Lewis, Chief executive officer, E.ON UK
- Steve Robertson, Chief executive officer, Thames Water
- B atrice Bigois, Managing director, customers, EDF Energy
- Steve Mogford, Chief executive officer, United Utilities
- Marcus Rink, Chief inspector, Drinking Water Inspectorate
- Heidi Mottram OBE, Chief executive officer, Northumbrian Water
- Chris Bennett, Director, UK regulation, National Grid
- Mel Karam, Chief executive officer, Bristol Water
- Natasha Hobday, Group policy and regulation director, First Utility
- Alex Plant, Director of regulation, Anglian Water
- Dr Stephen Bird, Managing director, South West Water
- Drew Ritchie, Director of wholesale operations, Affinity Water
- Paul Bircham, Commercial strategy & support director, Electricity North West
- Stephen Parker, Regulation director, Northern Gas Networks
Why you should attend
- Gain insight into market reform and regulatory priorities to adapt your business strategy
- Find out how utility leaders are re-thinking their strategies to meet long-term challenges
- Explore opportunities to capitalise on new business models
- Be inspired by companies embracing digital disruption and driving transformation within their organisations
- Find out how your peers are driving innovation & resilience within their businesses
To view more details and to register, visit: events.utilityweek.co.uk/congress
Alternatively, contact Nicola Gillman on (01342) 332045 or email email@example.com
- Affinity offers customer service via Amazon Alexa Affinity Water has announced that its customers are now manage their accounts via the voice-activated Alexa function of... Read More >
- EA chair calls for heftier fines for serious pollution incidents The chair of the Environment Agency has called for penalties for pollution incidents harming England's waters to be made... Read More >
- Infrastructure investor acquires Portsmouth Water Portsmouth Water has been acquired by infrastructure investment manager Ancala Partners for an undisclosed sum. Read More >
Ireland Water Conference
After more than four years since its creation, Irish Water, and the sector as a whole, has already cleared a number of hurdles and is now on an upward trajectory towards consistently delivering sustainable, high-quality drinking water and ensuring top levels of environmental protection.
- WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference 10/05/2018 Building on the success of the fifth annual event, the WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference taking place on 10 May in Birmingham will continue to assess ways of driving further efficiency and resilience in the sector while maintaining and delivering the water industry s both physical and non-physical assets to meet with customer expectations.
- WWT Wales Water Conference 17/05/2018 The 5th annual WWT Wales Water Conference is the flagship annual gathering for all participants who contribute to, or benefit from, a profitable, sustainable and efficient Welsh Water sector.
- Utility Week Live 2018 22/05/2018 With disruptive new technologies and business models emerging, utilities must find new strategies and solutions to survive and thrive. Join us at Utility Week Live 2018 as we examine these changes, and explore the tech and product solutions transforming the way gas, water and electricity utilities do business. Book your free tickets today.