Utility Week Awards
Utility Week s industry achievement awards are the highlight of the calendar. Once a year, we take the opportunity to recognise the companies and individuals forging the way ahead.
The awards are widely recognised for the rigour of the judging process: a Utility Week Award is hallmark of quality. So if you have a team, project or company to be proud of, let the whole world know about it.
The ten award categories are open to utility companies producing, distributing and retailing energy or water. Other companies are welcome to enter jointly with utility partners.
New judging process and entry guidance for 2017
• As the number of entries keeps growing, we’ve introduced a new two-stage judging process to ensure that every entry continues to receive in-depth consideration from a panel of industry leaders.
• Each category now has a lead judge and with some of the biggest names in the business on the judging panel, the bar is set high.
• We know how important detailed entry guidance and feedback are to driving best practice. To this end, we are launching a new entry guide setting out the criteria for each award.
• We also promise to provide every shortlisted entrant with a benchmarking report detailing the strengths and weaknesses of their entry in relation to their peers, based on feedback from our judges.
• We will publish detailed case studies of the winning entries over the course of 2018, so everyone can see what it takes to win one of our coveted awards.
Submit your entries by 8 September at www.utilityweekawards.co.uk
Competition for these awards is fierce, and winning a place on the shortlist is an achievement in itself. We’ll honour all our winners, reveal who are the best of the best – and have a great night out – at the Grosvenor House hotel in Park Lane on 11 December. It’s the industry’s “Christmas party” and a great opportunity to join 1400 of the industry’s finest and to celebrate the year’s achievements.
- Anglian Water reacts to Ofwat and Government challenges Anglian Water has announced moves to boost transparency and customer confidence in response to recent warnings to the... Read More >
- Devall to join Severn Trent from Northumbrian Severn Trent has appointed John Devall to lead the development of its long-term investment strategy. Read More >
- Anglian donates £50k after water pollution incident Anglian Water has agreed to pay £50,000 to an environmental charity after a manhole overflowed with black sludge and grey... Read More >
- WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference 10/05/2018 Building on the success of the fifth annual event, the WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference taking place on 10 May in Birmingham will continue to assess ways of driving further efficiency and resilience in the sector while maintaining and delivering the water industry s both physical and non-physical assets to meet with customer expectations.
- WWT Wales Water Conference 17/05/2018 The 5th annual WWT Wales Water Conference is the flagship annual gathering for all participants who contribute to, or benefit from, a profitable, sustainable and efficient Welsh Water sector.
- Utility Week Live 2018 22/05/2018 With disruptive new technologies and business models emerging, utilities must find new strategies and solutions to survive and thrive. Join us at Utility Week Live 2018 as we examine these changes, and explore the tech and product solutions transforming the way gas, water and electricity utilities do business. Book your free tickets today.
- WWT Water Industry Energy Conference 2018 12/06/2018 With tighter funding, regulatory pressure to do more with less, and rising customer expectations, water companies have more incentive than ever to identify commercial opportunities in energy in PR19.