This is your invitation to be part of an exciting, innovative and different event which will give you the opportunity to be part of the water industry s modern transformation
When: Thursday 5 October
Where: De Vere West One, 9-10 Portland Place, Marylebone, London W1B 1PR
Time: 10:00 - 17:00
Dress Code: It s an UNconference, things will be UNtraditional, so we d suggest you leave the business dress at home for this one
Completely eliminating the environmental impact of the water industry whilst securing an excellent service is a dream we all share. In order to make this dream become a reality, you are invited to participate in an exciting journey which will enable the water industry to find sustainable solutions to fully become a circular economy, creating zero waste and producing alternative renewable energy.
The water industry s first UNconference is the result of the ongoing collaboration between British Water, Anglian Water, and the Water Innovation Network (WIN) and it s sponsored by Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN).
What is an UNconference?
This innovative Open Space Technology based event, otherwise known as UNconference - is an organic approach to solve complex problems in large groups - will take place on October 5 and will explore the future path for the water industry.
Anglian Water have been working on increasing their performance in very innovative ways and now they need your help in identifying further issues, future challenges and creative solutions to support all elements within Circular Economy. This unique initiative matches Anglian Water s leading strategic approach based on innovation " collaboration " transformation.
The UNconference methodology is carefully designed to elicit maximum involvement and creativity in a constructive atmosphere. It is also highly flexible so that the content is entirely determined by you -the participants. The event will be inventive, creative, productive and full of surprises.
This is not to suggest that the UNconference will not have content or outcomes, for there certainly will be both! Achievement in the meeting will be totally dependent upon individual and collective responsibility to make it happen. The content is what each person shares, and the outcome is what we will all create.
This is an unusual, never done before event, do not miss it, nor your opportunity to learn, express your concerns and contribute your ideas in the first UNconference within the Water Industry.
Are you ready to take on something new?
We are on a journey without maps, except as we draw them as we go along. There are no simple answers, only an opportunity to explore and uncover together. Please join us on October 5th to begin the exploration.
Still a little confused?
For further information on UNconference please contact Leesha Gohil.
UNconference - Circular Economy Challenges is sponsored and supported by
Download to your calendar >> Visit event website >>
- Utilities ‘ripe for a revolution' says Ofwat’s Ross Ofwat's outgoing chief executive Cathryn Ross believes the water sector and other utilities are ‘ripe for a revolution’ as... Read More >
- Awareness call over leaking toilets Many members of the public are unaware of the signs of a leaking toilet, despite it being one of the most common causes of... Read More >
- CCWater calls on WaSCs to be more proactive over sewage flood risk The Consumer Council for Water (CCWater) is urging water and sewerage companies (WaSCs) to be more proactive in protecting... Read More >
- WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2018 22/02/2018 Now in its 9th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is the only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the unique pressures facing the industry.
- Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference 27/02/2018 Now in its 10th year, the Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference is the leading event for forward-thinking credit, debt, billing, collections, and customer service professionals within the energy and water sectors.
- WWT Smart Water Networks Conference 20/03/2018 The only dedicated event for senior water and wastewater professionals improving decision making through smart technologies and data solutions.
- Utility Week Procurement and Supply Chain Engagement Conference 2018 19/04/2018 Procurement professionals in utilities face pressure from all sides: to cut costs without compromising on outcomes; to make optimum use of massive advances in technology; and to develop more efficient and effective ways of partnering with their supply chains.