This is your invitation to be part of an exciting, innovative and different event which will give you the opportunity to be part of the water industry s modern transformation
When: Thursday 5 October
Where: De Vere West One, 9-10 Portland Place, Marylebone, London W1B 1PR
Time: 10:00 - 17:00
Dress Code: It s an UNconference, things will be UNtraditional, so we d suggest you leave the business dress at home for this one
Completely eliminating the environmental impact of the water industry whilst securing an excellent service is a dream we all share. In order to make this dream become a reality, you are invited to participate in an exciting journey which will enable the water industry to find sustainable solutions to fully become a circular economy, creating zero waste and producing alternative renewable energy.
The water industry s first UNconference is the result of the ongoing collaboration between British Water, Anglian Water, and the Water Innovation Network (WIN) and it s sponsored by Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN).
What is an UNconference?
This innovative Open Space Technology based event, otherwise known as UNconference - is an organic approach to solve complex problems in large groups - will take place on October 5 and will explore the future path for the water industry.
Anglian Water have been working on increasing their performance in very innovative ways and now they need your help in identifying further issues, future challenges and creative solutions to support all elements within Circular Economy. This unique initiative matches Anglian Water s leading strategic approach based on innovation " collaboration " transformation.
The UNconference methodology is carefully designed to elicit maximum involvement and creativity in a constructive atmosphere. It is also highly flexible so that the content is entirely determined by you -the participants. The event will be inventive, creative, productive and full of surprises.
This is not to suggest that the UNconference will not have content or outcomes, for there certainly will be both! Achievement in the meeting will be totally dependent upon individual and collective responsibility to make it happen. The content is what each person shares, and the outcome is what we will all create.
This is an unusual, never done before event, do not miss it, nor your opportunity to learn, express your concerns and contribute your ideas in the first UNconference within the Water Industry.
Are you ready to take on something new?
We are on a journey without maps, except as we draw them as we go along. There are no simple answers, only an opportunity to explore and uncover together. Please join us on October 5th to begin the exploration.
Still a little confused?
For further information on UNconference please contact Leesha Gohil.
UNconference - Circular Economy Challenges is sponsored and supported by
Download to your calendar >> Visit event website >>
- Thorne E.coli water contamination costs poultry firm nearly £13K Chesterfield Poultry has been fined a total of £2,700 with £10,000 costs by Doncaster Magistrates' Court after pleading... Read More >
- Severn Trent framework extension for Eric Wright Water Eric Wright Water, part of the Eric Wright Group, has won a framework extension at Severn Trent. The company will deliver... Read More >
- Cambridge, Thames and SES Water see rise in customer complaints Cambridge Water, Thames Water and SES Water face increased scrutiny from the industry's consumer watchdog following poor... Read More >
- Utility Week Health and Safety Conference and Exhibition 06/12/2017 Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Health & Safety conference is the only event dedicated for health, safety and wellbeing professionals from the water, gas and electricity sectors.
- WWT Water Scotland conference 07/12/2017 This is the only conference and networking dinner that brings together the whole sector to share leading case studies and strategic expertise specific to Scotland.
- Utility Week Awards 11/12/2017 Utility Week s industry achievement awards are the highlight of the calendar. Once a year, we take the opportunity to recognise the companies and individuals forging the way ahead.
- Utility Week Energy Customer Conference 2018 18/01/2018 The Utility Week Energy Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for B2C and B2B customer professionals within energy retailers and networks.