Network Asset Performance Conference
With the next round of RIIO on the horizon and consumer and regulator expectations rising at a faster rate than ever before, it is a critical time for energy networks to enhance the performance of their assets.
Taking place on 21 September 2017 in Birmingham, the Network Asset Performance Conference will bring asset leaders together to build asset resilience, meet the surging demands of customers, learn how best to manage and interpret influxes of data, and ultimately think smarter with their assets.
The event will assess the regulatory landscape, explore the opportunities created by new technologies, including predictive asset management, and tackle the impact of climate change as we move to an era where innovation is at the heart of operations and strategy alike.
This conference offers the opportunity to:
- Gain a vital update from Ofgem post-Brexit and ahead of RIIO2
- Find out how to mitigate risk and build network resilience
- Explore the opportunities created by new technologies including predictive analytics
- Find out how to better utilise data to measure asset performance
- Learn how to maintain asset performance in the face of extreme weather events
Expert speakers at the 2017 event include:
- Suleman Alli, Director of strategy and regulation, UK Power Networks
- Jonathan Brearley, Senior partner, networks, Ofgem
- Scott Mathieson, Director, network planning & regulation, SP Energy Networks
- Stewart Reid, Head of asset management and innovation, SSE
- Greg Dodd, Head of asset strategy, Northern Gas Networks
- Bethan Winter, Systems operations manager, Wales & West Utilities
- Dan Wilson, Asset data manager, Electricity North West
- Steve Catling, Head of network management distribution, SGN
- Stewart Whyte, Asset policy manager, National Grid
- Phil Lawton, Practice manager - power systems, Energy Systems Catapult
- Philip Dingle, Director, Lucy Electric
- Jeff Casey, Senior electrical engineer and project development, Burns & McDonnell
The day is sponsored by Burns & McDonnell and Lucy Electric and chaired by Network Content director Ellen Bennett.
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: events.networks.online/asset
For further details, please contact Carla Staden on (01342) 332016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cambridge, Thames and SES Water see rise in customer complaints Cambridge Water, Thames Water and SES Water face increased scrutiny from the industry's consumer watchdog following poor... Read More >
- ABCO Marine inspects outfall pipes for Yorkshire Water Yorkshire Water contractors including divers are embarking on a scheme to inspect sewer outfall pipes along the coastline... Read More >
- Scottish Water completes largest solar panel project to date Scottish Water has unveiled its largest solar panel project to date in Speyside, the heart of Scotch whisky country Read More >
- Utility Week Health and Safety Conference and Exhibition 06/12/2017 Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Health & Safety conference is the only event dedicated for health, safety and wellbeing professionals from the water, gas and electricity sectors.
- WWT Water Scotland conference 07/12/2017 This is the only conference and networking dinner that brings together the whole sector to share leading case studies and strategic expertise specific to Scotland.
- Utility Week Awards 11/12/2017 Utility Week s industry achievement awards are the highlight of the calendar. Once a year, we take the opportunity to recognise the companies and individuals forging the way ahead.
- Utility Week Energy Customer Conference 2018 18/01/2018 The Utility Week Energy Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for B2C and B2B customer professionals within energy retailers and networks.