Network Asset Performance Conference
With the next round of RIIO on the horizon and consumer and regulator expectations rising at a faster rate than ever before, it is a critical time for energy networks to enhance the performance of their assets.
Taking place on 21 September 2017 in Birmingham, the Network Asset Performance Conference will bring asset leaders together to build asset resilience, meet the surging demands of customers, learn how best to manage and interpret influxes of data, and ultimately think smarter with their assets.
The event will assess the regulatory landscape, explore the opportunities created by new technologies, including predictive asset management, and tackle the impact of climate change as we move to an era where innovation is at the heart of operations and strategy alike.
This conference offers the opportunity to:
- Gain a vital update from Ofgem post-Brexit and ahead of RIIO2
- Find out how to mitigate risk and build network resilience
- Explore the opportunities created by new technologies including predictive analytics
- Find out how to better utilise data to measure asset performance
- Learn how to maintain asset performance in the face of extreme weather events
Expert speakers at the 2017 event include:
- Suleman Alli, Director of strategy and regulation, UK Power Networks
- Jonathan Brearley, Senior partner, networks, Ofgem
- Scott Mathieson, Director, network planning & regulation, SP Energy Networks
- Stewart Reid, Head of asset management and innovation, SSE
- Greg Dodd, Head of asset strategy, Northern Gas Networks
- Bethan Winter, Systems operations manager, Wales & West Utilities
- Dan Wilson, Asset data manager, Electricity North West
- Steve Catling, Head of network management distribution, SGN
- Stewart Whyte, Asset policy manager, National Grid
- Phil Lawton, Practice manager - power systems, Energy Systems Catapult
- Philip Dingle, Director, Lucy Electric
- Jeff Casey, Senior electrical engineer and project development, Burns & McDonnell
The day is sponsored by Burns & McDonnell and Lucy Electric and chaired by Network Content director Ellen Bennett.
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: events.networks.online/asset
For further details, please contact Carla Staden on (01342) 332016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Welsh Water investing £1M a day Dwr Cymru Welsh Water has reported half-year results which shows the company is investing record levels in its water and... Read More >
- UK and Welsh governments sign water powers agreement The UK and Welsh governments are set to form an agreement over water which will see powers shared between the two. Read More >
- Enhance catchment partnerships' authority, says CIWEM CIWEM is urging the government to enhance the authority and resources of catchment partnerships in more than 100 river... Read More >
- WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2018 22/02/2018 Now in its 9th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is the only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the unique pressures facing the industry.
- Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference 27/02/2018 Now in its 10th year, the Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference is the leading event for forward-thinking credit, debt, billing, collections, and customer service professionals within the energy and water sectors.
- WWT Smart Water Networks Conference 20/03/2018 The only dedicated event for senior water and wastewater professionals improving decision making through smart technologies and data solutions.
- Utility Week Procurement and Supply Chain Engagement Conference 2018 19/04/2018 Procurement professionals in utilities face pressure from all sides: to cut costs without compromising on outcomes; to make optimum use of massive advances in technology; and to develop more efficient and effective ways of partnering with their supply chains.