Network Asset Performance Conference
With the next round of RIIO on the horizon and consumer and regulator expectations rising at a faster rate than ever before, it is a critical time for energy networks to enhance the performance of their assets.
Taking place on 21 September 2017 in Birmingham, the Network Asset Performance Conference will bring asset leaders together to build asset resilience, meet the surging demands of customers, learn how best to manage and interpret influxes of data, and ultimately think smarter with their assets.
The event will assess the regulatory landscape, explore the opportunities created by new technologies, including predictive asset management, and tackle the impact of climate change as we move to an era where innovation is at the heart of operations and strategy alike.
This conference offers the opportunity to:
- Gain a vital update from Ofgem post-Brexit and ahead of RIIO2
- Find out how to mitigate risk and build network resilience
- Explore the opportunities created by new technologies including predictive analytics
- Find out how to better utilise data to measure asset performance
- Learn how to maintain asset performance in the face of extreme weather events
Expert speakers at the 2017 event include:
- Suleman Alli, Director of strategy and regulation, UK Power Networks
- Jonathan Brearley, Senior partner, networks, Ofgem
- Scott Mathieson, Director, network planning & regulation, SP Energy Networks
- Stewart Reid, Head of asset management and innovation, SSE
- Greg Dodd, Head of asset strategy, Northern Gas Networks
- Bethan Winter, Systems operations manager, Wales & West Utilities
- Dan Wilson, Asset data manager, Electricity North West
- Steve Catling, Head of network management distribution, SGN
- Stewart Whyte, Asset policy manager, National Grid
- Phil Lawton, Practice manager - power systems, Energy Systems Catapult
- Philip Dingle, Director, Lucy Electric
- Jeff Casey, Senior electrical engineer and project development, Burns & McDonnell
The day is sponsored by Burns & McDonnell and Lucy Electric and chaired by Network Content director Ellen Bennett.
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: events.networks.online/asset
For further details, please contact Carla Staden on (01342) 332016 or email email@example.com
- Northumbrian take top prize in National Drilling and Tapping competition Northumbrian Water won the Institute of Water's National Drilling and Tapping competition for the first time as the event... Read More >
- New 'eDNA' method to help monitor UK aquatic diversity A new method of DNA analysis to help monitor the diversity of UK waters, which could help conserve endangered species, has... Read More >
- SWW completes £26M Plymouth wastewater upgrades A £26 million project to improve water quality in the Plymouth Sound and maintain excellent bathing water quality for the... Read More >
- Utility Week Energy Summit 2018 21/06/2018 The UK's leading event for policymakers, investors, energy producers, distributors, retailers & wider stakeholders shaping the UK energy landscape
- Constructed Wetland Association Annual Conference 12/09/2018 With the overarching theme of ~How to make better constructed wetlands , this year's CWA conference will bring together the key stakeholders from the water pollution control community.
- WWT Sustainable Water Conference 18/09/2018 It is a crucial time for sustainability in water: the government has issued its 25 Year Environment Plan, Water Resource Management Plans are being submitted, and we are in the midst of PR19 strategy.
- WWT Water Scotland Conference 2018 05/10/2018 With SR21 approaching and environmental and social pressures increasing, it is a crucial time for the Scottish water sector to build resilience and drive innovation.