Network Asset Performance Conference
With the next round of RIIO on the horizon and consumer and regulator expectations rising at a faster rate than ever before, it is a critical time for energy networks to enhance the performance of their assets.
Taking place on 21 September 2017 in Birmingham, the Network Asset Performance Conference will bring asset leaders together to build asset resilience, meet the surging demands of customers, learn how best to manage and interpret influxes of data, and ultimately think smarter with their assets.
The event will assess the regulatory landscape, explore the opportunities created by new technologies, including predictive asset management, and tackle the impact of climate change as we move to an era where innovation is at the heart of operations and strategy alike.
This conference offers the opportunity to:
- Gain a vital update from Ofgem post-Brexit and ahead of RIIO2
- Find out how to mitigate risk and build network resilience
- Explore the opportunities created by new technologies including predictive analytics
- Find out how to better utilise data to measure asset performance
- Learn how to maintain asset performance in the face of extreme weather events
Expert speakers at the 2017 event include:
- Suleman Alli, Director of strategy and regulation, UK Power Networks
- Jonathan Brearley, Senior partner, networks, Ofgem
- Scott Mathieson, Director, network planning & regulation, SP Energy Networks
- Stewart Reid, Head of asset management and innovation, SSE
- Greg Dodd, Head of asset strategy, Northern Gas Networks
- Bethan Winter, Systems operations manager, Wales & West Utilities
- Dan Wilson, Asset data manager, Electricity North West
- Steve Catling, Head of network management distribution, SGN
- Stewart Whyte, Asset policy manager, National Grid
- Phil Lawton, Practice manager - power systems, Energy Systems Catapult
- Philip Dingle, Director, Lucy Electric
- Jeff Casey, Senior electrical engineer and project development, Burns & McDonnell
The day is sponsored by Burns & McDonnell and Lucy Electric and chaired by Network Content director Ellen Bennett.
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: events.networks.online/asset
For further details, please contact Carla Staden on (01342) 332016 or email email@example.com
- AWB wins £3M Scottish water service contracts Anglian Water Business has secured £3 million worth of water service contracts in Scotland. Read More >
- Plastic flood barriers provide ‘ring of steel' in Lincolnshire An innovative flood barrier fabricated from recycled plastic is securing a ‘ring of steel' around properties in the... Read More >
- Jet vac tanker tackles concrete in sewers Lanes Utilities is deploying a new 12,000 PSI jet vac tanker to tackle the menace of cowboy builders who dispose of... Read More >
- WWT Water Industry Energy Conference 13/06/2017 Building on the success of the last three years, the 4th annual WWT Water Industry Energy Conference will assess the power of people and behaviour change, evaluate the opportunities in energy from waste, and analyse the business benefits of investment in emerging solutions such as battery storage and demand response.
- Institute of Water Annual Conference 15/06/2017 The Institute of Water's 2-day Annual National Conference is entitled 'Together We Achieve More'. Chaired by Thomas Faulkner, Executive Vice President, Skanska, this year's event will focus on collaboration and will include speakers from across the water sector incorporating water companies, regulators and contractor/suppliers.
- WWT Sustainable Water 20/09/2017 Sustainability in water is more crucial than ever before, and pressure on water companies has heightened as they strive to meet ambitious targets and build resilience into their business plans.
- Network Asset Performance Conference 21/09/2017 With the next round of RIIO on the horizon and consumer and regulator expectations rising at a faster rate than ever before, it is a critical time for energy networks to enhance the performance of their assets.