Institute of Water Engineering Conference
The Institute of Water is holding its first ever engineering conference in Bristol on November 8th.
The Institute of Water is delighted to announce it is hosting its first ever conference dedicated to Engineering. The One Day Engineering Conference, titled Engineering Effective Solutions in a Totex World, takes place on 8th November 2017 at M Shed in Bristol.Download to your calendar >> Visit event website >>
- Yorkshire Water to finance plans through 'social bonds' Yorkshire Water could be the first in its sector to raise funds by use of a “social bond”, enabling ethical investors to... Read More >
- Water sector must prove its legitimacy, warns Ofwat boss The current scrutiny surrounding the legitimacy of the water sector should serve as a “wake-up call to even the hardest of... Read More >
- Tunnel construction complete on Scotland's biggest sewer The construction phase of the Shieldhall Tunnel - Scotland's biggest waste water tunnel, which will help tackle flooding... Read More >
- Utility Week Awards 11/12/2017 Utility Week s industry achievement awards are the highlight of the calendar. Once a year, we take the opportunity to recognise the companies and individuals forging the way ahead.
- Utility Week Energy Customer Conference 2018 18/01/2018 The Utility Week Energy Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for B2C and B2B customer professionals within energy retailers and networks.
- WWT Wastewater Conference and Exhibition 2018 30/01/2018 The WWT Wastewater 2018 Conference and Exhibition is a comprehensive single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought-leadership all under one roof.
- WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2018 22/02/2018 Now in its 9th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is the only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the unique pressures facing the industry.