Institute of Water Engineering Conference
The Institute of Water is holding its first ever engineering conference in Bristol on November 8th.
The Institute of Water is delighted to announce it is hosting its first ever conference dedicated to Engineering. The One Day Engineering Conference, titled Engineering Effective Solutions in a Totex World, takes place on 8th November 2017 at M Shed in Bristol.Download to your calendar >> Visit event website >>
- Spent carbon reactivated from drinking water facility Wigan-based company CPL Activated Carbons has successfully reactivated its first batch of ‘green list' spent carbon from a... Read More >
- Anglian appoints HBS New Energies for solar programme Anglian Water has appointed HBS New Energies to deliver a 30MWp solar programme across its water treatment sites, with the... Read More >
- United Utilities to introduce hosepipe ban United Utilities has announced that it will impose a Temporary Use Ban following the prolonged heatwave. Read More >
- WWT Sustainable Water Conference 18/09/2018 It is a crucial time for sustainability in water: the government has issued its 25 Year Environment Plan, Water Resource Management Plans are being submitted, and we are in the midst of PR19 strategy.
- WWT Water Scotland Conference 2018 05/10/2018 With SR21 approaching and environmental and social pressures increasing, it is a crucial time for the Scottish water sector to build resilience and drive innovation.
- Utility Week Congress 2018 09/10/2018 Utility Week Congress 2018 will bring together leaders from water, gas and electricity to provide you with strategic insight from the highest level.
- WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2018 08/11/2018 With both Brexit and AMP7 on the horizon, it is a crucial time for the UK water industry to build a resilient strategy to protect water quality for future generations.