Flood and Coast, Telford International Centre
Join the UK's largest gathering of professionals in FCRM to exchange a broad range of perspectives on innovation and best practices.
Led by the Environment Agency, this conference and exhibition attracts key stakeholders from the flood and coastal erosion risk management (FCRM) community, including environment agency, water companies, civil engineers, transport officials, local authorities, infrastructure owners, Emergency Services, utility companies, product manufacturers, consultancies, contractors, businesses, community groups and universities.Download to your calendar >> Visit event website >>
- Wales-Ireland joint project explores energy efficient water solutions Flood and pollution prevention specialists, Detectronic, are supporting a collaborative project - Dŵr Uisce - between... Read More >
- Scottish Water to begin major environmental investment project Scottish Water is about to start a major project on its wastewater infrastructure in the West End of Glasgow to improve... Read More >
- Fatbergs harbour resistant bacteria and parasite eggs - analysis Fatbergs can harbour antibiotic-resistant bacteria and parasite eggs, forensic analysis for Channel 4 programme 'Fatberg... Read More >
- Utility Week Live 2018 22/05/2018 With disruptive new technologies and business models emerging, utilities must find new strategies and solutions to survive and thrive. Join us at Utility Week Live 2018 as we examine these changes, and explore the tech and product solutions transforming the way gas, water and electricity utilities do business. Book your free tickets today.
- WWT Water Industry Energy Conference 2018 12/06/2018 With tighter funding, regulatory pressure to do more with less, and rising customer expectations, water companies have more incentive than ever to identify commercial opportunities in energy in PR19.
- Utility Week Energy Summit 2018 21/06/2018 The UK's leading event for policymakers, investors, energy producers, distributors, retailers & wider stakeholders shaping the UK energy landscape
- WWT Sustainable Water Conference 18/09/2018 It is a crucial time for sustainability in water: the government has issued its 25 Year Environment Plan, Water Resource Management Plans are being submitted, and we are in the midst of PR19 strategy.