Flood and Coast, Telford International Centre
Join the UK's largest gathering of professionals in FCRM to exchange a broad range of perspectives on innovation and best practices.
Led by the Environment Agency, this conference and exhibition attracts key stakeholders from the flood and coastal erosion risk management (FCRM) community, including environment agency, water companies, civil engineers, transport officials, local authorities, infrastructure owners, Emergency Services, utility companies, product manufacturers, consultancies, contractors, businesses, community groups and universities.Download to your calendar >> Visit event website >>
- EnviroSuite extends deal with Thames Water Australian environmental technology company EnviroSuite has announced the successful completion of an initial 12-month... Read More >
- Retail market reform to cost United Utilities £16M in one year United Utilities (UU) has said it expects the full cost of non-household retail market reform to amount to £16M for the... Read More >
- Mouchel's water team reports strong start to 2017 The water consulting business at Mouchel has seen strong growth to start 2017 with a senior hire and a reappointment to a... Read More >
- Utility Week Energy Wales Conference 16/05/2017 The Utility Week Wales Energy Conference offers you a unique chance to join us and other leaders as we address policy, case studies, renewables developments and the future of Wales' energy mix at a critical time for the UK.
- WWT Wales Water conference 17/05/2017 The 4th annual Wales Water Conference, taking place on May 17 in Cardiff is the flagship event dedicated to the evolving needs of the Welsh water sector.
- Utility Week Live 2017 23/05/2017 Utility Week Live is the UK s only exhibition dedicated to the UK s gas, electricity and water industries, connecting Britain s utilities to their suppliers, contractors and partners. It provides the chance for exhibitors to come face-to-face with the key strategic, operational and engineering decision-makers, at the big energy companies, network operators and major water companies.
- WWT Water Industry Energy Conference 13/06/2017 Building on the success of the last three years, the 4th annual WWT Water Industry Energy Conference will assess the power of people and behaviour change, evaluate the opportunities in energy from waste, and analyse the business benefits of investment in emerging solutions such as battery storage and demand response.