Constructed Wetlands: Natural Systems for Water Management
The 13th Annual conference of the Constructed Wetlands Association will take place on September 27th and 28th, in the beautiful surroundings of Slimbridge Wetlands Centre in Gloucestershire.
Day one (27th September) will offer an ~Introduction to Constructed Wetlands training session, with informative lectures in the morning followed by an afternoon guided visit to the treatment wetlands that serve the Slimbridge visitor centre.
Day two (28th September) will bring you up to date with the latest developments in constructed wetlands through presentations sharing the knowledge of leading academics and practitioners in the field of constructed wetlands with the key themes:
- Natural infrastructure vs hard engineering approaches
- Multiple benefits of wetland treatment systems
- Latest technology and developments in natural treatment systems
Day two participants can also attend the site visits in the afternoon of Day 1, and all participants will be able to enjoy the opportunity to network with each other during site visits on the afternoon of 27th and at a social gathering on the evening of the 27th.
Speakers and conference sessions will be announced shortly.
- NJUG rebrands as Street Works UK The National Joint Utilities Group (NJUG) - the trade association for utilities and their contractor partners on street... Read More >
- East London reservoir reinvented as wetlands for public A working reservoir site in east London owned by Thames Water has been transformed into Europe's largest urban wetlands... Read More >
- Yorkshire Water to finance plans through 'social bonds' Yorkshire Water could be the first in its sector to raise funds by use of a “social bond”, enabling ethical investors to... Read More >
- Utility Week Awards 11/12/2017 Utility Week s industry achievement awards are the highlight of the calendar. Once a year, we take the opportunity to recognise the companies and individuals forging the way ahead.
- Utility Week Energy Customer Conference 2018 18/01/2018 The Utility Week Energy Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for B2C and B2B customer professionals within energy retailers and networks.
- WWT Wastewater Conference and Exhibition 2018 30/01/2018 The WWT Wastewater 2018 Conference and Exhibition is a comprehensive single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought-leadership all under one roof.
- WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2018 22/02/2018 Now in its 9th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is the only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the unique pressures facing the industry.