Constructed Wetlands: Natural Systems for Water Management
The 13th Annual conference of the Constructed Wetlands Association will take place on September 27th and 28th, in the beautiful surroundings of Slimbridge Wetlands Centre in Gloucestershire.
Day one (27th September) will offer an ~Introduction to Constructed Wetlands training session, with informative lectures in the morning followed by an afternoon guided visit to the treatment wetlands that serve the Slimbridge visitor centre.
Day two (28th September) will bring you up to date with the latest developments in constructed wetlands through presentations sharing the knowledge of leading academics and practitioners in the field of constructed wetlands with the key themes:
- Natural infrastructure vs hard engineering approaches
- Multiple benefits of wetland treatment systems
- Latest technology and developments in natural treatment systems
Day two participants can also attend the site visits in the afternoon of Day 1, and all participants will be able to enjoy the opportunity to network with each other during site visits on the afternoon of 27th and at a social gathering on the evening of the 27th.
Speakers and conference sessions will be announced shortly.
- Filter charity marks 25 years of helping disaster victims A Derbyshire charity which sends water filters to disaster victims around the world is marking its 25th anniversary with... Read More >
- SEW pushes back water supply scheme by two years South East Water (SEW) is delaying a major project to tackle future water supply and demand requirements in the Fleet,... Read More >
- Scottish Water diverts Ayrshire river on pipeline project Scottish Water has completed a key piece of engineering on a £120M water mains improvement project by diverting a river in... Read More >
- Utility Week Health and Safety Conference and Exhibition 06/12/2017 Now in its 5th year, the Utility Week Health & Safety conference is the only event dedicated for health, safety and wellbeing professionals from the water, gas and electricity sectors.
- WWT Water Scotland conference 07/12/2017 This is the only conference and networking dinner that brings together the whole sector to share leading case studies and strategic expertise specific to Scotland.
- Utility Week Awards 11/12/2017 Utility Week s industry achievement awards are the highlight of the calendar. Once a year, we take the opportunity to recognise the companies and individuals forging the way ahead.
- Utility Week Energy Customer Conference 2018 18/01/2018 The Utility Week Energy Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for B2C and B2B customer professionals within energy retailers and networks.