Constructed Wetland Association Annual Conference
With the overarching theme of ~How to make better constructed wetlands , this year's CWA conference will bring together the key stakeholders from the water pollution control community.
Day one (12th September) provides an ~Introduction to Constructed Wetlands training session, with informative lectures in the morning followed by an afternoon guided visit to see local wetlands in action and apply the morning s learnings.
Day two (13th September) will bring delegates up to date with the latest developments in constructed wetlands through presentations sharing the knowledge of leading academics and practitioners in the field of constructed wetlands with the key themes:
-Building partnerships to deliver multiple wetland benefits
-Using natural ecosystems to reduce pollution in river catchments
-New approaches to wetland design.
Conference delegates are all invited to join a social evening on 12th September and attend the CWA Annual Meeting on the afternoon of day 2, where they can have their say in the CWA s direction, strategy and committee for 2018/19.
- United Utilities announces green fleet plan United Utilities is working on plans to switch its entire fleet of vehicles from diesel to home-produced energy within the... Read More >
- Anglian uses behavioural science to help cut water use Anglian Water has seen per capita consumption (PCC) drop by 8 per cent in Newmarket with the help of a portal that... Read More >
- United Utilities gives old service reservoir new lease of life United Utilities engineers are working underground to create a new underground service reservoir within an existing... Read More >
- Constructed Wetland Association Annual Conference 12/09/2018 With the overarching theme of ~How to make better constructed wetlands , this year's CWA conference will bring together the key stakeholders from the water pollution control community.
- WWT Sustainable Water Conference 18/09/2018 It is a crucial time for sustainability in water: the government has issued its 25 Year Environment Plan, Water Resource Management Plans are being submitted, and we are in the midst of PR19 strategy.
- WWT Water Scotland Conference 2018 05/10/2018 With SR21 approaching and environmental and social pressures increasing, it is a crucial time for the Scottish water sector to build resilience and drive innovation.
- Utility Week Congress 2018 09/10/2018 The premier event for water, gas and electricity sector leaders, the Utility Week Congress offers strategic insight at the highest level.