Corgin's core capability is enabling environmental compliance: providing effective solutions for the legal compliance of wastewater discharges and air emissions. We serve all of the UK wastewater utility companies and most of their Tier 1 contractors. We are also well-established in the waste industry and have clients in most industrial sectors: petrochemical, medical, chemical, food processing, energy, mining, quarrying, and steel. As a family-owned company established in 2001, our experience in environmental compliance solutions dates back to the early 1990s. Consistent growth has been achieved by the enthusiastic pursuit of our Mission, Vision and Values. Corgin's success in enabling environmental compliance is supported by 3 unique capabilities: - Rapid: rapid response to environmental emergencies - Totex: environmental solutions with the lowest cost of ownership - CarePlan: reliable asset maintenance for your peace of mind
Mr Bruce Bricknell
Products & Services
- Diffused Air 19/04/2012 10:46:00 AMDiffused air systems are a primary component of most modern activated sludge plants.
- Rotex Brush Aerator 27/01/2012 03:27:00 PMThe brush rotor was the brainchild of the same man who designed the oxidation ditch: Dr I A Pasveer. Modern Rotex Brush Aerators are more efficient descendants of the original Pasveer brush rotor design. Their traditional use is for oxidation ditches but they can also be used in other configurations.
- Vertex Surface Aerator 27/01/2012 03:27:00 PMCorgin's Vertex Surface Aerator is, to our knowledge, the most efficient world-proven mechanical aerator. The modern impeller design is over 50% more efficient than some older designs. The distinctive seven-bladed impeller with its controlled splash pattern is unique. In addition, it has 7 main features which set it apart from the rest:
- Spiral Aerator 27/01/2012 03:27:00 PMPhone Corgin by 2pm, and we can have a renowned Spiral Aerator installed and operating by as early as 8am, next day. Sounds too good to be true? It's not.
- HyperClassic Mixer 27/01/2012 03:27:00 PMThe HyperClassic Mixer was developed in 1985 in the Fluid Mechanics Department at the Friedrich-Alexander University, Erlangen-Nuremburg, to support a thesis on the most energy-efficient mixing system design.
- Turbo Blowers 27/01/2012 03:27:00 PMThe Turbo Blower is every aeration expert's dream. With a footprint of some 50% of its rivals, this freestanding blower is up to 40% more efficient than traditional positive displacement blowers, and up to 10% more efficient than other high speed turbo blowers.