Total Power Management Solutions - UK's technical leader in Voltage Management, maximising electricity savings & carbon footprint reduction with a range of UK Engineered products designed for commercial & domestic markets. Their eVO+R intelligent Voltage Optimisation plus Regulation range offers up to 37% higher electricity savings when compared to other VO systems.
Miss Catherine Prescott
BG House Campbell Way
e-fficient Energy Systems Ltd
Products & Services
- Effective energy management 28/04/2011 03:50:00 PMMonitoring & Targeting (M&T) technology is an effective energy management technique to unlock savings in electricity and other energy costs. M&T meters, accurately measure, monitor and enable you to manage your energy usage.
- eVO+R 1P & 3P Series Voltage Optimisation Plus 28/04/2011 04:48:00 PMThe eVO+R Voltage Optimisation system uses the latest generation high speed microprocessor controlled thyristors to provide plant and equipment with optimal & stabilised voltage, providing both energy saving and improved equipment life expectancy benefits by consistently operating electrical loads at their design voltage.
- eST Static Voltage Stabilisation Unit 01/01/1900 12:00:00 AMThe eST Static voltage stabiliser system uses the latest generation, high speed, microprocessor controlled thyristors to provide plant and equipment with stabilised voltage and is designed for use in areas where the electrical supply grid is prone to sudden changes such as spikes or sags. Eliminating these sudden changes in supply voltage reduces the Risk of premature failure consistently operating electrical loads within their design voltage range.
- Variable Speed Drives 05/05/2011 04:21:00 PMVariable Speed Drives (VSDs) control the speed of motors, fans and pumps - matching their speed and torque to the requirements of the application and in most cases delivering considerable savings in electricity used. In technical terms, VSDs convert the incoming electrical supply of fixed frequency and voltage into a variable frequency and variable voltage output to the motor with a corresponding change in the motor speed and torque. The VSD manages the motor's speed from zero rpm through to typically 100-120% of its full rated speed whilst up to 150% rated torque can be achieved at reduced speed.
- Now is the optimum time for businesses to invest in cleaner proven technologies, and promote environmentally-friendly behaviours
06/07/2016 11:58:00 AMThe UK is increasingly becoming an energy-efficient nation, having a low-carbon economy that is steadily gaining significant traction. With government legislations already in place (carbon reduction targets, CRC, CCL, ECO's, DECC, ESOS etc.), now is the optimum time for businesses to invest in cleaner proven technologies, and promote environmentally-friendly behaviours.