CDEnviro offer a range of waste reduction and recycling equipment to the sewage and wastewater treatment sectors. Our S:Max sludge screen eliminates blockages from the sludge screening process and maximises screenings removal ensuring maximum efficiency from your operations. Our D:Max grit washing system enables the recovery of grit and recycled aggregates from such waste streams as disgester and wet well waste and pond and lagoon emptying services. G:Max allows for the efficient processing of gulley waste to maximise material recovery and minimise waste to landfill.
Ballyreagh Industrial Estate
Products & Services
- New S:Max Sludge Screen launched by CDEnviro 01/01/1900 12:00:00 AMWithin the UK Waste water industry CDEnviro has successfully installed numerous high frequency sludge screens to remove rag from thickened sludge. This rag can be removed from either imported sludge (where sludge is transferred from smaller sites for processing using tankers) or indigenous sludge (the sludge that is generated on the same site).
- D:Max grit washing system reduces waste to landfill by 80% 01/01/1900 12:00:00 AMThe first batch of results from a new sludge management and waste reduction system at Severn Trent's Coleshill Sewage Treatment Works in Birmingham, England show a consistent 80% reduction in waste to landfill volumes.
- D:Max - mobile grit washing and recycling 01/01/1900 12:00:00 AMThe D:Max is a mobile trailer mounted screening and classification system for application in the processing of a variety of materials from the water and waste water treatment process.
- G:Max food waste recycling system 01/01/1900 12:00:00 AMThe G:Max gulley waste recycling system is available in a variety of configurations to suit the specific requirements of your gulley waste/road sweeping recycling operation. In addition to gully waste/road sweepings recycling the G:Max is a dual stage washing and recycling system for ANY solid/liquid mixture that needs classified or dewatered. We are finding new applications for this every day, these include: - Gully Waste - Road Sweepings - Food Waste Processing - Material Preparation for In vessel composting - Screenings and Grit Recovery - Slag Filter Media Recovery - Reed Bed Recycling - Protection of Centrifuges by removing large abrasive particles.
- Sludge dewatering 01/01/1900 12:00:00 AMCDEnviro offer a range of plate filter press' for application in quarries, mines, municipal waste water treatment plants and other industrial applications to ensure maximum dewatering of sludge and the minimisation of waste volumes.
- AquaCycle Thickeners from CDEnviro 01/01/1900 12:00:00 AMThe AquaCycle thickener offers efficient primary stage water treatment specifically for sand, quarry and recycling processes.
- Severn Trent Water Increase Sludge Screening Efficiency
19/01/2011 04:45:00 PMA new sludge screening system has resulted in Severn Trent Water significantly increasing the efficiency of sludge screening operations at Minworth Sewage Treatment Works on the outskirts of Birmingham.
- JPE Aggregates To Host Demonstration Days
27/01/2011 03:40:00 PMJPE Aggregates are to host a series of demonstration day events at their site in Birmingham during February. The events are being organised following the installation of a new modular washing plant for construction and demolition waste material purchased from CDE Global in late 2010.
- CDEnviro announce addition to S:Max Sludge Screen Range
04/02/2011 11:55:00 AMFollowing the launch of the S:Max sludge screen to the UK sewage and wastewater treatment market in 2010 CDEnviro have announced an expansion of the range.
- Vertal complete upgrade of food waste processing plant
14/02/2011 11:30:00 AMVertal have completed the installation of a new waste classification plant at their Mitcham plant in South London which is significantly reducing the volume of food waste being sent to landfill and allowing for the production of an improved nutrient rich fertiliser product with application in the agricultural market.
- CDEnviro Offer Free S:Max Sludge Screen Trials in UK
25/03/2011 10:06:00 AM"The potential efficiency gains from the widespread introduction of the S:Max across the industry cannot be overstated based on the experience we have had." So said Severn Trent Water following the installation of an S:Max SRU25 sludge screen at Minworth Sewage Treatment Works in Birmingham, England.
- CDEnviro launch Third Generation D:Max
26/08/2011 03:10:00 PMSince its initial launch in 2007 the D:Max from CDEnviro has been widely used in the waste water treatment sector to process waste prior to landfill and recover the grit material from the waste which can subsequently be resold / reused.