atg UV are industry experts in the design and manufacture of UV (ultraviolet) disinfection / treatment systems. With 25 years of experience, an impressive international client portfolio and thousands of successful case studies, atg UV are leading the way in UV system design for municipal drinking and waste water disinfection, industrial and process water treatment, offshore UV packages and swimming pool applications. With industry regulations becoming more stringent and the increasing threat of chemically resistant strains of micro-organisms, it is important to choose a UV system manufacturer who you can trust. With state-of-the-art technology and a wealth of industry experience, atg UV have the expertise to provide effective, cost efficient and validated (US EPA UVDGM & DWI 2010 Guidelines) Ultraviolet disinfection and treatment solutions for a vast range of applications, treating flows of upto 5,000 m3/hr in a single compact, high output UV system. Our advanced, award winning technology and a wealth of industry experience and technical resources allows atg UV to provide effective, cost efficient and bespoke solutions for a vast range of industry needs. With a dedicated and skilled engineering team, atg UV can provide UV systems to suit almost any specification.
Mrs Katie Hennessey
Genesis House Richmond Hill
atg UV Technology
Products & Services
- Ultraviolet disinfection for Swimming Pools from atg 03/08/2011 03:47:00 PMUltraviolet disinfection is now an established method of water treatment for Swimming Pools, Spas, Hydro Pools, Splash Pads and Water Features, and has become the preferred treatment choice for a number of leading international leisure brands.
- Ultraviolet disinfection systems - Validations / Approval Testing 03/08/2011 03:47:00 PMWe are committed to providing Ultraviolet disinfection systems that deliver the required amount of UV for a given application. This has become paramount as pressure increases on facilities to provide sufficient treatment. With this in mind, atg have invested in Bio Dose Testing on selected product ranges, enabling atg to offer "Validated" systems.
- atg UV disinfection and treatment systems 03/08/2011 03:47:00 PMWe are prime manufacturers of both Medium Pressure, Low Pressure and Low Pressure Amalgam UV disinfection / UV treatment systems. atg UV also offer Special Ultraviolet disinfection / treatment systems offering clients an individually tailored service to solve the most complex of disinfection problems.
- Uv, A Bright Future For The Water Industry
12/05/2010 10:41:00 AMatg UV Technology's Technical Director Tony Leigh looks in detail at the advancements and future for Ultraviolet disinfection systems for the municipal industry in an increasingly water stressed world.
- New DWI Guidelines For UV Disinfection Systems
01/06/2010 02:52:00 PMatg UV, has seen increasing interest in the application of UV systems for the treatment of drinking water applications since the UK Drinking Water Inspectorate (DWI) released their 'Guidance on the use of Ultraviolet (UV) Irradiation for the Disinfection of Public Water Supplies' February 2010.
- New DWI Guidelines for UV Drinking Water Disinfection
20/06/2011 04:21:00 PMFebruary 2011 atg UV, has seen increasing interest in the application of UV systems for the treatment of drinking water applications since the UK Drinking Water Inspectorate (DWI) released their 'Guidance on the use of Ultraviolet (UV) Irradiation for the Disinfection of Public Water Supplies' February 2010.
- 'The Whole Package '- Self-contained, mobile and fully equipped drinking water plants. atg UV Technology solutions.
03/08/2011 03:47:00 PMAs specialists in UV disinfection for the municipal drinking water market, atg UV Technology are now offering a range of mobile, containerised and turn-key UV disinfection plants.
- Shining a New Light on De-Chlorination
06/07/2017 12:24:00 PMThe Current Situation: The drinking water industry has long relied on chlorine as its disinfection chemical of choice. However, as regulations begin to tighten regarding the discharge of chlorinated water, and the penalties for failing to adequately control discharges become more severe, operators of municipal drinking water installations throughout the UK and Europe are finding a new use for an established, chemical-free technology - Ultraviolet Treatment Systems.