Eliquo Hydrok Ltd has extensive experience and track record of working with all the major Water Utility companies throughout the UK and Eire. Head office and main manufacturing base is, located in Cornwall, with additional satellite 'service and installation' depots throughout the country in the areas where we operate. Quality standards in all areas of manufacturing and people are a paramount factor in the delivery of the Eliquo Hydrok service and there is great pride in the approach to delivering environmentally considerate, cost effective and practical solutions with a progressive workforce, both within the factory, the design office and throughout the company. Eliquo Hydrok provide Water Engineering Solutions to all manner of complex and simple problems. The experienced in-house design teams are available to help identify and discuss the requirement and, should any of our standard products not be the perfect solution, our in-house manufacturing facility enables us to produce bespoke designs to suit a particular need. The company have an established ethos of continuous personal development (CPD) both externally, through client workshops, and internally through graduate and apprenticeship programmes. Eliquo Hydrok Ltd became a member of the Eliquo Water Group in 2016 through the acquisition of Hydrok UK Ltd by ELIQUO WATER GROUP GmbH . As a result of this, the new company has been able to add to the already existing extensive solution and product portfolio by the intro
Mr David Armstrong
Warren Road Indian Queens Ind Est Indian Queens
Eliquo Hydrok Tertiary Filtration phosphorus and micro pollutant solutions
The Eliquo Hydrok - Mecana range of Pile Cloth Media Filters are available to treat flows ranging from 3 l/sec to 250 l/sec in steel tank units. The filters are normally installed in multiple concrete tanks, the largest flow being 9,250 l/sec to-date. Alternatively bespoke stainless steel tanks can be designed and manufactured to suit the requirement. Retrofit into existing tanks is possible.
Products & Services
- Eliquo Hydrok Tertiary Filtration phosphorus and micro pollutant solutions 17/01/2013 14:54:00The Eliquo Hydrok - Mecana range of Pile Cloth Media Filters are available to treat flows ranging from 3 l/sec to 250 l/sec in steel tank units. The filters are normally installed in multiple concrete tanks, the largest flow being 9,250 l/sec to-date. Alternatively bespoke stainless steel tanks can be designed and manufactured to suit the requirement. Retrofit into existing tanks is possible.
- Eliquo Hydrok Sludge Treatment 17/01/2013 14:51:00Eliquo Hydrok offer complete solutions for sludge treatment, from efficient digestion to energy-optimised drying. The Eliquo Hydrok experience in sludge treatment is comprehensive. Sludge thickening, digestion, dewatering and drying are all part of our portfolio. With our proprietary, innovative design concepts, we provide advanced sludge treatment solutions.
- Eliquo Hydrok Flow Control systems 18/01/2018 12:51:00The control and storage of the water flowing through the foul and surface water networks is becoming an increasingly important challenge for engineers within the water UK companies. By utilising good engineering practice and proven control solutions these challenges may be overcome and show efficiencies of cost and performance.
- Eliquo Hydrok Aeration and IFAS systems 17/01/2013 14:43:00At the root of each Eliquo Hydrok aeration solution is an Aquaconsult AEROSTRIP® diffuser. This range of ultra fine bubble diffusers transfer oxygen to effluent more effectively than any other type. This efficiency allows the designers at Eliquo Hydrok to reduce blower sizes, reduce air main diameters, and make savings on valves and other hardware.
- Eliquo Hydrok Screening, Tank and Sewer Cleansing 17/01/2013 14:38:00Eliquo Hydrok have invested in the development of well proven wedge wire screening technology and have supported the UK water companies in the design and installations of reliable, cost effective and low maintenance screening solutions. In addition during times of rainfall the sewers within the network systems become surcharged with combined sewage and storm water. In order to protect the Wastewater Treatment Works from shock loads and also reduce the discharge frequencies over the CSOs, engineers are required to design and install storm water holding tanks and tank sewer pipes.