Burkert with over 60 years experience in fluid control systems manufacture the widest range of components available - in fact over 5000 different sensors and controllers, process valves and solenoid valves. Water, steam, chemicals or compressed air, we can supply a system to control the process. We can increase your process efficiency and save you money. Instrumentation Process Automation Control Valves Pneumatic Actuation Solenoid Valves Fieldbus
Miss Helen Christopher
1 Bridge End
Burkert Fluid Control Systems
Products & Services
- Type 8054 & 8055 - Full Bore Magflowmeter 10/02/2012 12:11:00 PMFull Bore Magflowmeter for general purpose continuous measurement
- Type 8098 - FLOWave 10/02/2012 12:12:00 PMType 8098 - FLOWave SAW-Flowmeter
- Type 8905 - Online Analysis System 10/02/2012 12:13:00 PMThe 8905 Online Analysis System is a compact multi-parameter monitoring device suitable for clean and drinking water applications.
- Burkert Type 6144 & 8640 10/02/2012 12:15:00 PMType 6144 Flipper Solenoid Valve & Type 8640 Manifold System
- Type 6027 - Direct-acting 2/2 way plunger valve 10/02/2012 12:18:00 PMThe 6027 is a compact design direct-acting solenoid valve which uses high quality materials.
- Burkert Type 0142 & Type 5282 10/02/2012 12:20:00 PMBurkert Type 0142 & Type 5282 - Servo-assisted 2/2 way diaphragm valve
- New Bürkert virtual exhibition stand has movie magic...
01/06/2011 09:22:00 AMBürkert UK has launched an exhibition stand with a difference - visitors don't need to leave their desk in order to visit it.
- Burkert's New Non-Contact Radar Sensors Allow Level Measuring in Hygienic & Aggressive Environments at up to 150C
01/06/2011 09:22:00 AMBurkert is expanding both the range and the media types that can be measured using non -contact radar technology, with the launch of its Type 8136, 8137 and 8138 modular radar transmitters.
- Burkert's AirLINE Ex 8650 System Allows Safe Combination of Pneumatics & Electronics in Zone 1 Blending System for N.Sea
01/06/2011 09:22:00 AMBurkert's ex-proof AirLINE Ex 8650 system, working in conjunction with modules from the intrinsically safe Siemens SIMATIC ET 200iSPTM system, has provided the ideal solution in a recent North Sea project for Jiskoot an internationally recognised manufacturer and supplier of Zone 1 control, sampling and blending systems to the oil and gas industry.
- Burkert Provides Complete ATEX Process Package on New Generation Fuelmatic for the Production of Bio-Diesel
01/06/2011 09:22:00 AMBurkert Fluid Control Systems has partnered with Green Fuels Ltd., the World's leading biodiesel equipment manufacturer, providing a complete package of ATEX- rated valves, flow sensors, level switches, positioner systems and conductivity and flow meters, for Green Fuels' latest Fuelmatic system.
- Burkert Provides Complete Process Control System For New Mersen Eurocentral Facility
01/06/2011 09:22:00 AMBurkert has provided a complete process control system, including level and flow monitoring, fluid control and process actuation, for a new Moulding Station and Effluent Treatment plant, installed at Mersen's new production facility at Eurocentral in Scotland.
- Burkert Moves to Maximise Opportunities in Key Markets with Appointment of Fluid Controls as South East Distributor
01/06/2011 09:22:00 AMBurkert is maximising its ability to provide process solutions in key markets, such as pharmaceutical, oil and gas, food and beverage and semi-conductors, with the appointment of Fluid Controls - a specialist in these sectors, as its distributor for the South East of England.