Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) is the world leader in niche peristaltic pump manufacture and associated fluid path technologies for the food, pharmaceutical, chemical and environmental industries. Comprising ten established brands, each with their own area of expertise, but together offering our customers unrivalled solutions for their pumping and fluid transfer applications.
Bickland Water Road
Qdos chemical metering pumps
Accurate, versatile chemical metering pumps
Delivering flow rates that remain constant right up to 7bar Qdos peristaltic chemical metering pumps give users a unique advantage over diaphragm metering pumps.
Qdos pumps offer long maintenance intervals, reducing the impact of process downtime and lowering the overall cost of ownership.
- Cut chemical cost through higher accuracy metering
- Simple drop-in installation eliminates ancillary equipment
- Reduced maintenance with single, no-tools, component replacement
- Flow rates from 0.1 to 2000 ml/min at up to 7bar
- Cost of ownership is less than that of a diaphragm pump
Eliminate ancillary equipment
A diaphragm metering pump often requires a range of high maintenance ancillary items to function.
The Qdos pump eliminates ancillary equipment while ensuring accurate, linear and repeatable metering across all process conditions.
- No backpressure valves
- No pulsation dampener
- No degassing valves
- No foot valves and strainers
- No float switches
Products & Services
- Qdos chemical metering pumps 26/02/2013 15:13:00Accurate, versatile chemical metering pumps
- Bredel hose pumps 26/02/2013 15:21:00Bredel hose pumps have no valves or seals to leak, clog or replace and provide flow rates to 108,000 litres/hour and pressures to 16bar.
- Peristaltic process pumps for industry 26/02/2013 15:29:00Reduce process downtime with no valves, seals or glands to wear or replace and one-minute maintenance